Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) (126177 Views)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / 18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by duni04(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Honestly, the manner of extreme and utter stupidity people are expressing in this matter is bewildering.
Under the criminal law, a minor cannot commit a crime. Criminal liability for the commission of a crime like defilement or molestation ALWAYS lies with the ADULT not the child, who is presumed by law not to know any better.

Bro in this video the crime committed was what? Touching a 14 year old girls hands? Or huggung her? I certainly didn't see any rape there.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by juman(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
the bible says train up a child the way he should grow... base on what i saw baba ijesha never rape her... the girl was even ready for it... The girl needs to be flog she even went closer to him....the girl don dey shine congo bfr... baba ijesha never force her... No case on this matter.

You get sense.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by iamkneeyi: 9:05am On May 02, 2021
Imagine...end time..
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Femeto: 9:05am On May 02, 2021
benzion72:
Baba Ijesha was a victim of extortioner and blackmail. Did you hear any noise or struggling from the girl or any form of resistance. Why did girl sat back when everyone left the room. Baba Ijesha should get a very strong lawyer if this is all they have against him
Nonsense. Blackmail and Extortion end you there. Where has money/funds or any other need been mentioned?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by colestephan86: 9:05am On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Censored Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old Released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDxhjwppKG8

sincerely , let's assume this is the first time this man is doing this.
The only person that wasn't aware of the whole plan is Baba ijesha.
The girl was part of the plan that should be executed on Baba ijesh, and so she was given a revealing cloth to ware , told to sit next to the man and probably talk about what will put the man in the mood, while they all lurk somewhere wait for the whole thing to happen.

Another question we all should ask ourselves is who told Baba ijesha to come over?
The whole thing was really prepared for him, and again even if the girl wasn't going to come that close to him , she would at least for that moment ,cos of the master plan

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Tcwork: 9:06am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Kewtt post=101303443][/quote]
To me, the punishment for child molestation should be much more than raping an adult
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Elsueno: 9:06am On May 02, 2021
FrancisDiote:
He fell for the set up. The girl should have stayed away maybe sit on a different chair but because she knows the camera is facing that chair she played along.

Though baba truly molested the girl, but I think he should be let off the hook since no penetration and also to teach the parents or guardians of the girl a bitter lesson not to use an innocent girl as a bait to catch a prey

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by highness25(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:

This one na setup. He followed his D*** more than his brain. If not for his stupidity he would have known

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Saintsquare(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2021
duni04:

Sentiments and emotions again. I don't have any business with either party in the case. I'm just chipping in my bit from what i think the law says. No emotional attachment.

It baffles me someone can setup a girl to be raped for evidence sake.....that alone in itself shows a motive of blackmail. However, Baba Ijesha fell for it and should be punished.. definitely not for rape but child molestation.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by generalwo(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2021
matrixme:
Even though this is enough evidence that Baba Ijesha is guilty as charged, but in the real sense of it, the real sexual act didn't ensue as there was no evidence of penetration. Can lawyer's interpret the implication of this video for us?
..... So u want make he penetrate her before you know where this dumb act of his go lead to abi? If that girl is your daughter, will you allow her get penetrated before you act?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by alfasexy: 9:06am On May 02, 2021
fabiano09:

Google entrapment law bro

google yourself
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Slymonster(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2021
alexsoftwork:

Yea i think so too. U see how all of them left the house at the same time?? Sad the guy is going to jail.

What is sad about that. A man who molest someone at 7 and came again doing that later. Haba na. You should know that 14 15 16, some are hyperactive. I see a man who was so much trusted that they could even leave him at home. Guess what? He has started using that trust to turn that girl head. This is not just about set up. That man could defile a 1 2 3 year old baby. Most people who do all this act are people close to eachother. Someone you will never expect to do this.
This is child molestation. If you know how they behave, it start with trust. Using that uncle or aunty bullsh1t to enticed am.
I even saw some people say no sex, no penetration. Like if you have a cctv, you would wait for that to happen..

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by pacespot(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2021
The funny thing about this video is that he did not even allow them to close the door before starting the molestation, looks like a movie scene to me. Definitely this guy is a serial and incurable pedophile, he was not even worried that princess could come back to the room. Baba ijesha should not be allowed near any girl child ever again even for a second.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
the bible says train up a child the way he should grow... base on what i saw baba ijesha never rape her... the girl was even ready for it... The girl needs to be flog she even went closer to him....the girl don dey shine congo bfr... baba ijesha never force her... No case on this matter.

Bro, it was a set up which is why she never left that particular seat knowing the camera was facing them directly.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Femeto: 9:08am On May 02, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Desperate ke!.

She nor go try am.
Trust me she wanted that evidence badly. She installed the CCTV that same day. If you watch from the start the CCTV installers were leaving too.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by RELAN2446(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2021
pekisdgee:
but still she is a minor.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Pacyrus(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2021
This is absolutely dramatic. A well played out script. Baba seems to not joke with anything under the skirt. HE � GOAT. shocked

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2021
Most of y'all can't even survive in south Africa for just one week.. Reason is because, here kids of 15 years looks 23 and 18yrs looks 28yrs.. Only self discipline dudes can survive here without any case of child molestation..
This dude bleep up big time.. Even if the kid was used as a set up.. U should have avoided her knowing fully well that she's under age.. Even celebrities in America, who get caught up doing things like this, get sentenced.
Guys, let's all learn to be self discipline in life, it will save us a lot trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Hustoto: 9:09am On May 02, 2021
Baba Ijesha has a price to pay for his actions. I want to believe he will go to jail. However, the person viewing the cctv said "THAT IS WHEN WE GOT SCARED". That was the last part of the video. This means someone was watching. That person needs to be arrested as an accomplice to molestation. If princess is also aware of this set up and left the child as a prey, she should also be arrested and the child taken from her. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. No right thinking mother (even those supporting her) will leave her daughter alone with a predator to see if she will be raped and also be watching it on camera.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2021
TruthHurts1:

The whole thing looked like a scripted play...

The girl has been instructed to sit close to him whenever he comes around...

However culture does not allow a kid to sit anywhere close to a visitor. Especially an opposite sex....

Baba Ijesha u really messed up, he has been engross in the pedophilia act, that he could not wait a minute at the depature of the householders before committing this heinous act... The girl was asked to play along...

A 14yrs old knows between right and wrong, she could vehemently repudiate Baba Ijesha or even scream...

Baba Ijesha has been to this act for awhile, but the one that exposed him was pre-planned by Princess.

You should have waited for him to be caught on a plain field not setting him up...

Princess I put it to you
You r also guilty.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 02, 2021
How people found a way to blame princess for this and call it a setup is beyond me.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by 007Marvel(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2021
All of una make dey shout setup setup una be fools and na so person go still do una children. If them nor get video evidence na una go still say dem just dey make up story just to ruin the demon carrier, now them don provide video una dey say na setup. Stupid people. If that Demon nor be self-servicer watin dey that small girl body when olosho chaep anyhow, 5H u don Bleep 2k udon Bleep lick full body!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by francofoks: 9:11am On May 02, 2021
This is a clear case of child molestation which is definitely punishable but the gboromidelerus (Iyabo and co) are already making people have sympathy for the offender. mark my words Baba Ijesa will end up getting a fair judgement and light punishment.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Femeto: 9:12am On May 02, 2021
duni04:

Oh you think this is Law and order: SVU? I see alot of people trying to be pragmatic and logical and yet i see anither set of peoole that think they are filming on the set of Law and order. You should be realistic. I encourage you to find out what constitutes sexual assault in Nigeria and not Law and order: SVU.
Next time go and argue with your ancestors.
Read the following

PRESS RELEASE- Re Baba Ijesha case

This is to inform members of the public that the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Team is actively following up on the Baba Ijesha’s case, we are also in direct contact with the complainant with a view to providing the necessary support.

We confirm that the duplicate case file has been forwarded to the Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) for legal advice. For avoidance of doubt, the following allegations are being considered:

(1)Sexual Assault by Penetration- S 261 of the Criminal law of Lagos State, 2015 punishable by Life imprisonment

(2) Attempted Sexual Assault by Penetration-S262 of the Criminal law , punishable by 14 years imprisonment

(3) Sexual Assault- S263 of the Criminal Law, punishable by 3 years imprisonment

(4) Indecent treatment of a child- S135 of the Criminal Law punishable by 7 years imprisonment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2021
HITdemUP:

She can't. That's bad of her though. No one would have believed her without the video evidence. I know she just wanted to get back at Baba Ijesha for the reason best known to her.

Do u people know what it means to moleste a 7 year old and then still doing that to them at 14? He can never do what he just did with that gal if he hasn’t done it b4 or familiar with her in a sexual way so what is setup?

That gal has been abused from tender age, she’s been exposed to things she shudnt have way too early and it will affect her more negatively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by AroleOduduwa2: 9:13am On May 02, 2021
The only reason this video was released is because they know it holds nothings. They want the public to judge him rather than the court. The girl look so comfortable with baba ijesha, she doesn’t look frightened.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=hammerDK post=101305413]

I STARTED FUCUKING MUCH YOUNGER, I HAVE NEVER GONE ONE YEAR WITHOUT SEX OR SOME KIND OF SEX IN MY LIFE.

FCUCKING IN NIGERIA STARTS EARLY IF WE ARE HONEST.

AND AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.

I CANNOT TAKE BECOS OF NUMBER PASS UP A BIG YANSH THAT IS SPEAKING TO ME.

BUT 14 YEARS IS A BABY, LET HER GROW.

You no try at all saying 14 years is a baby. Come to my area and see 10 years old girls wey done turn sisi and even doing things that adults cannot do.
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Femeto: 9:14am On May 02, 2021
If he would escape other things he wouldn't escape from this. The video clearly shows that.
"Indecent treatment of a child- S135 of the Criminal Law punishable by 7 years imprisonment."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by Modupeoluwa123(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
Set up or not, this man is a serial child molester. I’m sure he has been doing this for long or how can he explain this? All of a sudden, he is attracted to a child?. This is not a one time thing, he has been doing it before now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by AIIyIic(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
Kingcalls:
Princess should also b arrested for child endangerment.... this is a definite set up...Princess must have told the girl what to do... this ijesha guys legal team need to hire professional lip reader.... its certain than Princess and ijesha fell out bitterly and she manipulativly crawled her way back to his life to set him up...

Dint be surprised that the girl was telling him how she will 4k him and she is no longer a baby and that led to him putting his hands on his head and clapping and screaming in surprise.... a good lawyer will let him off the hook

Did anyone look at this point

There was no audio to prove that the girl was not deliberately leading him on telling him how sexually active she can be
No doubt he was guilty though
Re: CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) by pongwa(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
donbenie:
Hmmm..

You are trying too hard to victim shame..

It doesn't take a genius to understand that when caught,there are bound to be beans spilled.. shocked

[/b]Ofcourse she doesn't know that he has been abusing her,until the Padophile was caught and the truth came tumbling out..[b]

Is that too hard to appreciate?
you mean he confessed to the bolded (and that's how she knew) or she accused him with it saying he forgave him. Abi na different videos we watched

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.