Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu (53482 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 8:45am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is Adesina please allow the young man to concentrate on his entrepreneurial career. Adesina is not a politician after all.

Tinubu 2023 is loading..................

Do you see how these cursed Nigerians focus on the wrong candidates by calling good evil and evil good. There is a new credible candidate Adesina on the horizon and you are advocating for a bullion van drug trafficking and lagos treasury thiefing demon. Nigerians are responsible for their woes and deserve every single thing they get....

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by FreeIgbos: 8:45am On May 02, 2021
This old man self, he should be recommending him for Oduduwa republic. Nigeria is gone or is he now senile he can't see it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Ruthymoon(f): 8:45am On May 02, 2021
1Alex:
That is if the sh!thole still exists then.
,DAT hole you pass come life nai be shit hole, idiot

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by streetsoldier1(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2021
Igbochief001:
Now yorubas are talking ...if u must take igbo turn at least present someone that we can't reject

Igbos all over the world would support Dr. Akinwumi Adesina ...you know why ? Because Igbos support u no matter where u are from ...if and only if you are good

No other major tribe in Nigeria can do that only igbos

Bring okonji iwela and they would start looking for fault

Bring peter obi same

But we don't really care ...just be good abeg

any sane human will support Okonjo likewise Peter Obi including Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani, the problem is that we have very few yet very powerful set of people who dont want the nation to move forward

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by UltraSphinx(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2021
iammo:
cool

Nobody expects Obasanjo to back Tinubu after Tinubu called him expired milk
One thing am certain about is that your next President is in the picture bellow

cheesy cheesy who among them
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 8:47am On May 02, 2021
NaMe4:
Great!

Many more like him should be sought for. The process of systematically cleansing our leadership of misfits should begin by electing individuals with clear records of success in leadership.
While we, the youth develop ourselves to take over.
Nigerians systematically reject every good leadership and actively supports and votes for bad leadership....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Femeto: 8:47am On May 02, 2021
I love it. But it means he would have to resign his role first.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Trustedpronet: 8:48am On May 02, 2021
Non of the political class wants a great nation all they are after is to make the list of those who have ruled Nigeria.

They should give it to peter obi...he is a business man. Osibanjo disappointed me when he stood low by sharing traders money from market to market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by iammo(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

Do you see how these cursed Nigerians focus on the wrong candidates by calling good evil and evil good. There is a new credible candidate Adesina on the horizon and you are advocating for a bullion van drug trafficking and lagos treasury thiefing demon. Nigerians are responsible for their woes and deserve every single thing they get....

Any evidence to this defamatory statement

"bullion van drug trafficking and lagos treasury thiefing demon. "

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by seguno2: 8:49am On May 02, 2021
OritoJasi:
Atleast he has openly backed/endorsed a fellow Yoruba person for 2023 presidency. Na the koko be dat for me. The implication of this endorsement is that even OBJ has come to terms with the fact that the presidency is coming to the Yorubas in 2023.

Openly how
When did you hear that from him?
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by juman(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2021
Akinwunmi Adesina is a good person.
We are proud of him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 8:49am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

Now because of Tinubu, states can have LCDA out of outdated LGA, with LCDA bringing development closer to the people... This is a battle BAT and PYO won for all Nigerians

this is buuullshit talk with no evidence... nigerians actively support wrong candidates....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 8:51am On May 02, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

That's the problem. You people believe that politics is for street men.let the street hoodlums keep ruling you and keep turning your country into untold joke and hardship. Until you change your mentality. ..

they love generating excuses in support of evil politicians - they are cursed and thats the proof!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Realdeals(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2021
What will Adesina do differently? Adesina will not single handedly administered the country, who are those that will collaborate with him? In that lies his success or failure.

And, it is obvious that the same set of people that have been running down Nigeria will congregate around him.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 8:52am On May 02, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
That is the man for the job. cool
I completely agree - and im a northerner. my igbo friends also support Adesina. We have all dropped Sowore for Adesina.
We believe in track record not voting on ethnic grounds....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by iammo(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

this is buuullshit talk with no evidence... nigerians actively support wrong candidates....

Where you a kid when Pastor Osinbajo was in court with Aere Afebabalola representing FG while they dragged legality of creating new LCDA, while Obasanjo seized Lagos State LGA allocation for months

Very soon due to sentiments and hate you might say Tinubu never developed BRT, LagBus, LagFerry, RRS , LASERMA or LASTMA

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 8:53am On May 02, 2021
Realdeals:
What will Adesina do differently?
He has a good track record in finance - he will most likely fire Emefiele for incompetence and will most likely set the right minimum wage which should be at least N75000

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Uchasa(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

You speak with authority yet you so called authority couldn't give you Biafra or Presidency since the past 50 years.... Why not seat and watch the real men handle politics

Do I look like a Biafran agitator to you? I'm from the South South, and as a South Southerner, I've told you that your Tinubu will only win in your region, if he comes to campaign in Rivers or Edo State, we will pursue him with Cutlass because he is the one that brought this calamity called Buhari on us.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Minjim: 8:54am On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is Adesina please allow the young man to concentrate on his entrepreneurial career. Adesina is not a politician after all.

Tinubu 2023 is loading..................

Thunder fired Tinubu and Buhari

Adesina we need

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 8:55am On May 02, 2021
nemynely:
With all due respect, Baba should either go and sit down quietly or commit suicide. The vindictive old man had a whole 8yrs to lay an enduring, self sustaining legacy, but what did he choose to do? You already know these.
Back to Adesina, AfDB president. He seems to me a good person but I don't need a prophet to tell me that he would fail woefully in steering the wheel of this shithole, for the singular reason that "no one successfully builds on a faulty foundation".
Right now, we don't need good persons. Rather we need to first agree to staying together, then if yes, a total overhaul of the constitution is next before anything else.

Nigerians will generate all manner of excuses to discredit or reduce support for good candidates - these are a cursed people and the glaring evidence is there for all to see....

Adesina can better discuss with Biden, Trudeau etc compared to Buhari who can barely speak English....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Polyglot7pointO: 8:58am On May 02, 2021
dre11:

…as efforts to reconcile Tambuwal, Kwankwaso fail

..Pushes for hybrid party to replace APC, PDP

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/2023-obasanjo-backs-akinwunmi-adesina-over-tinubu/
nigerian media and bloggers are always imagining and hallucinating..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Chirowman(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2021
Okay instead of draft ways of calming the unrest , it's 2023 .is alright

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Jonathan39: 8:59am On May 02, 2021
Is that what Igbo people told you? That some of them prefer the names you mentioned doesn't mean that is what they want
iammo:

You keep saying this as if your wishful thinking can stop anyone... Even you fellow Ibos are already considering Adesina or Osinbajo
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Hallabee1(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2021
Elvictor:
this stupid Obasanjo again, you haven't destroy Nigeria enough.

Aje....

something must be wrong with you
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by Realdeals(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2021
BigBashiru:

He has a good track record in finance - he will most likely fire Emefiele for incompetence and will most likely set the right minimum wage which should be at least N75000

Read the remainder of my comment, it goes beyond his personality alone, who are those that are pushing his ambition?

Remember, Buhari was frugal and detest corruption.....the excuse however is those that surrounds him.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by maximunimpact(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2021
Babaken:
Anybody that can move this country forward and stop the killing is welcome irrespective of the tribe or religion but please not Tinubu. ADESINA is doing well in his area of work Osinbajo too is not a bad idea.

thonder fire you and Osinbajo
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by maximunimpact(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2021
LeoThaGreat:
Akinwunmi Adesina will be an excellent candidate to lead Yòrùbá Nation after it secede from the Nigeria Union, just like Obásanjó led Nigeria to prosperity in 1999 bring the GSM revolution, Internet revolution, bank revolution, etc.

Lols @ OBJ brought internet revolution....funniest dumb talk ever

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by emperor863(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2021
Rabble rousing as usual. Which platform will Adesina use? The dead PDP?

Will Atiku and the owners of PDP allow Adesins to run on their platform?

Besides, Technocrats do not always perform well when given executive authority? History is replete with this.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2021
nemynely:
With all due respect, Baba should either go and sit down quietly or commit suicide. The vindictive old man had a whole 8yrs to lay an enduring, self sustaining legacy, but what did he choose to do? You already know these.
Back to Adesina, AfDB president. He seems to me a good person but I don't need a prophet to tell me that he would fail woefully in steering the wheel of this shithole, for the singular reason that "no one successfully builds on a faulty foundation".
Right now, we don't need good persons. Rather we need to first agree to staying together, then if yes, a total overhaul of the constitution is next before anything else.

The foundation is faulty.

We can't continue to reinforce failure.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by iammo(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2021
Uchasa:

Do I look like a Biafran agitator to you? I'm from the South South, and as a South Southerner, I've told you that your Tinubu will only win in your region, if he comes to campaign in Rivers or Edo State, we will pursue him with Cutlass because he is the one that brought this calamity called Buhari on us.

What do you mean pursue him in Edo , Tinubu has been freely campaigning Edo since days of PDP/ACN so what's the fuse

Anyways study the voters registration and see the inconsequential regions that can't stop Tinubu

It's politics it's about numbers not grandstanding and emotions

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by whitedove(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2021
I'm a firm believer and a disciple of Obasanjo love for NIGERIA but permit me to say that he has no part in the coming age of Nigeria.Akinwunmi is a man of Destiny but i say it is not his time yet.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu by BigBashiru: 9:09am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

Where you a kid when Pastor Osinbajo was in court with Aere Afebabalola representing FG while they dragged legality of creating new LCDA, while Obasanjo seized Lagos State LGA allocation for months

Very soon due to sentiments and hate you might say Tinubu never developed BRT, LagBus, LagFerry, RRS , LASERMA or LASTMA
If truly its tinubu that developed those then good - but why does he still loot lagos treasury allegdly via alpha beta consulting?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.