Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? (1679 Views)

COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown / When Is The Right Time To Take Drugs: Before, After Or With Meal? / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 7:43am On May 02, 2021
Hello everyone , please I need advice on this.
my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5454328/hiv-positive-journey

https://www.nairaland.com/6150729/hiv-positive-journey-part-2

This is another account I forgot my password.

I will be brief on this, We've been together for 6month now, hard sex, she's very very nice, caring despite me not offering anything to her and she never asked. Because of my status, I never took the relationship serious because before we started I jokingly asked her about her opinion on HIV persons and she said she cant do anything with such persons.

Despite my non challant attitude toward the relationship she still hold on, sometimes I go a week without calling her , treat her like nobody but she's still there, even got me stuff. Meanwhile, I dont have money, my excuse of treating her like trash was because I dont have money and I don't feel happy not doing things for her(which is also true, ) her responds was she dont love me because of money.

she's always bitter about me not showing her love and I do feel her pain and not that I'm that ladies guy self, rating my ladies guyness, I'm less than 40% while her type she's above 60% when it comes to guys likeness.. Should I tell her my status. Meanwhile, I'm undetectable meaning I cant infect her.

Note: And my love for her is less than 40, her love for me is over 80. I did not asked her out ,it just started like that as she brought to my awareness we are dating.

edited. The way she loves me is priceless, but I want it to end because i dont have that love feelings for her or can I build it as I've never been into any serious relationship and I'm above 25 below 33, the fear is that i might not have someone that loves me like her,

Lalasticlala help for more opinion
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by harmargedon: 7:46am On May 02, 2021
it's good you tell her.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by blazepascal(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2021
open up bro

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by ictjobber: 7:54am On May 02, 2021
Eleyi Gidi gan
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by habsydiamond(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2021
No story tell her ooo... If she finds out somewhere that will be bad for u.. Hope u know that

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2021
Tell her
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by incogni2o: 8:10am On May 02, 2021
Please tell Her.

It is her right.

If she's truely nice, she'll appreciate you for that.

If she is more nice, She'll still stand by you.

If she's an Angel, She'll can even marry you sef.

BTW, how did you get infected?

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by Goldbw122(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2021
Tell her, then you will see how it goes from there..
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by Romanoff(f): 8:14am On May 02, 2021
The relationship is built on a lie. 6 months is too long to keep something like that from someone, especially since you're already fornicating together.

If she was in your place, would you be happy she kept it from you, will you still agree to continue dating her?

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by clarocuzioo(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2021
Its serious offence to hide your HIV status from your partner hope you know that.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by shopnimini: 8:20am On May 02, 2021
The sooner the better
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by yanabasee1(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2021
Why would you even have sex with her in the first place without telling her that you're positive...

Using condom isn't even sure or certain... It'd be he decision to screw you, knowing what she's into...

If it were in a sane country, you'd be sued for keeping such a secret....

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 8:42am On May 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Why would you even have sex with her in the first place without telling her that you're positive...

Using condom isn't even sure or certain... It'd be he decision to screw you, knowing what she's into...

If it were in a sane country, you'd be sued for keeping such a secret....
So is better I dont tell her and end the relationship ? which I have been hoping to end since ,because of the attitude I've portrayed so far but she's tolerating it.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by yanabasee1(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2021
dreek1:
So is better I dont tell her and end the relationship ? which I have been hoping to end since ,because of the attitude I've portrayed so far but she's tolerating it.

Yeah, just end it and ask her to go run test for HIV.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 8:56am On May 02, 2021
yanabasee1:

I cant infect her, I'm undetectable.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by Amarahobu: 8:59am On May 02, 2021
Instead of telling her directly that you have HIV, is better you pretend to be seek and tell her you're going for test. Few days later you can tell her your result came out HIV positive. Then ask her to go run test. If she loves you enough she will stay with you.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2021
You should have informed her about your HIV status before initiating sex with her....
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 9:18am On May 02, 2021
uboma:
You should have informed her about your HIV status before initiating sex with her....
What's the way out now.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2021
dreek1:
What's the way out now.

Inform her immediately, apologize for keeping such vital information from her earlier. I hope it was protective sex you both had. She needs to run a test too.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by BigYash: 11:52am On May 02, 2021
Hmmmm. Let her know about it. This is where you will know if her love for you is priceless like you claimed.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by takeit123: 5:57pm On May 02, 2021
"HIV is real. If for anything use condom that person you see healthy you don't know what he/she is battling inside. Also know that this world we leave in is evil I became positive because a positive person intentionally pass it to me, but I told my self I can't do such evil to anyone not for any reason. Being positive is not the END but living positive is the goal"
[color=#990000][/color]

Op, those were your words. You're pathetic and evil. You know you're positive and you never disclosed your status to the hapless lady. You should be locked behind bars.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by takeit123: 6:07pm On May 02, 2021
dreek1:
What's the way out now.
The way out is for you to beg God for forgiveness. Report yourself to the nearest police station and allow the law take is course. I just don't know why folks like you are selfish and evil. If she was your sister or your daughter, would you be happy if a guy did that to her?

I went to your previous thread and copied the exact words you used. I pray God has mercy on you. You've literally pulled the trigger on the innocent lady. You claimed you love the lady like 40 percent. In my opinion you had no iota of ove for her. If you truly loves someone, even as little as 2 percent...you'd still care about their health and wellbeing.
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 8:17pm On May 02, 2021
takeit123:

The way out is for you to beg God for forgiveness. Report yourself to the nearest police station and allow the law take is course. I just don't know why folks like you are selfish and evil. If she was your sister or your daughter, would you be happy if a guy did that to her?

I went to your previous thread and copied the exact words you used. I pray God has mercy on you. You've literally pulled the trigger on the innocent lady. You claimed you love the lady like 40 percent. In my opinion you had no iota of ove for her. If you truly loves someone, even as little as 2 percent...you'd still care about their health and wellbeing.
listen to me I did her no wrong, I never said I infected her ,because I can't , and she is not positive. Read very well .
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 8:20pm On May 02, 2021
takeit123:
"HIV is real. If for anything use condom that person you see healthy you don't know what he/she is battling inside. Also know that this world we leave in is evil I became positive because a positive person intentionally pass it to me, but I told my self I can't do such evil to anyone not for any reason. Being positive is not the END but living positive is the goal"
[color=#990000][/color]

Op, those were your words. You're pathetic and evil. You know you're positive and you never disclosed your status to the hapless lady. You should be locked behind bars.
Seems you are just pain, we used protection despite I'm undetectable, I cant infect her, Do your research. HIV positive can marry HIV negative person and the partner will not be infected if the positive person takes his or her drugs well and also undetectable, which I am.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by tpapi: 8:23pm On May 02, 2021
dreek1:
I cant infect her, I'm undetectable.
so if u do a test today, d result wil be positive or negative
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by dreek1: 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
tpapi:
so if u do a test today, d result wil be positive or negative
will be positive because the antigen is In my blood but the virus is not. and you can only infect someone if you have the virus in your system
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by takeit123: 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
dreek1:
Seems you are just pain, we used protection despite I'm undetectable, I cant infect her, Do your research. HIV positive can marry HIV negative person and the partner will not be infected if the positive person takes his or her drugs well and also undetectable, which I am.
If it were to be a sane country you typed this nonsense and committed this satanic act, you'd have been jailed. If you were so sure about this assertion, why didn't you disclose your status to her? I have read so much about viruses and it's only through test a patient can be detected. Please do a survey and ask people if they would have sex with a positive person with protection?

Please don't get me wrong, I will never discriminate against PLWHA. I lost a loved cousin to the virus. The partner infected her. I know how exactly it feels to lose a loved one.

It is left for the lady to consent to your intimacy if you let her know. Like I said earlier, you need to ask God for forgiveness.

Take the current pandemic that has killed over 3 million people. In some sane countries, if you tested positive or told that you've had contact with someone that has Covid-19. The local health authorities will tell you to isolate yourself and quarantine for 14 days. They would pay your employer the wage, after he/she must have informed them. If you violate the regulations..you risk imprisonment or fine. Just do a Google search about similar case as yours in US and other sane countries and you'd discover what happened to those that failed to disclose their status to their partners, and having sex with them whether with protection or not.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2021
BigYash:
Hmmmm. Let her know about it. This is where you will know if her love for you is priceless like you claimed.

He deceived her from day 1. Do not blame her if she calls it off following he reveals his true HIV status to her. Moreover she already hinted that she wants nothing to do with people living with HIV. That should have sent a red flag but she ignored it when he asked her the question at the onset....
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2021
Romanoff:
The relationship is built on a lie. 6 months is too long to keep something like that from someone, especially since you're already fornicating together.

If she was in your place, would you be happy she kept it from you, will you still agree to continue dating her?

Exactly! He won't take it lightly with her....
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2021
yanabasee1:

Nah, he owes it to her to tell her the plain truth about his HIV status. The heavens will not forgive him if he fails to tell her the truth....
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
Amarahobu:
Instead of telling her directly that you have HIV, is better you pretend to be seek and tell her you're going for test. Few days later you can tell her your result came out HIV positive. Then ask her to go run test. If she loves you enough she will stay with you.

Why advise him to continue with the lies?

This is something you will do, I guess. Too bad...
Re: HIV Positive, Is It The Right Time To Tell Her? by uboma(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
dreek1:

listen to me I did her no wrong, I never said I infected her ,because I can't , and she is not positive. Read very well .

Shut up!

How can you say that you did not wrong her? Are you okay at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / LIVER DISEASE PERMANENT CURE / Urgent Advice Of A Diabetic Doctor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.