Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76353 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On May 02, 2021
Why somebody would be crying and videoing herself crying..... Is truly beyond me......

7 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Grace001: 9:37am On May 02, 2021
Nigeria... a shithole cursed country where anyone can be killed anytime any day.

Be thankful to God you’re alive today

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by noble2faith(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2021
Why did he kill her?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by iamdapsyj(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Evil, Wicked , Heartless and Conscience Dead filled world and People.

It is Clear they were on the look out for someone to sacrifice for a ritual Purpose.

It is impossible for this Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

It will be much more easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this Evil Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

The Signs are visible all over already!
Warning!!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!

The only means of Escape is to come into the ark of Safety! The Ark of Safety is JESUS CHRIST

Sadly God will not destroy humanity anymore as he promised but the second coming will be brutal for the wicked.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by LagosAirport: 9:38am On May 02, 2021
To go for job interview now naa wahala

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Mariangeles(f): 9:39am On May 02, 2021
Oh my God! embarassed

Why do people do such bad things to their fellow humans?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by LagosAirport: 9:39am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Why somebody would be crying and videoing herself crying..... Is truly beyond me......
Most people want to use misfortune to trend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Princedapace(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2021
Joysticks:
The police will say'we are on top of the situation'
They are always reactive to situation.

Oga, what would have done? That lady was probably killed when that call went off. I followed the story, that wicked guy must have killed her when he noticed that she put a call out.

I thought they said his handle is on nairaland. He is such a wicked human. I don't rate humans at all. Many people on this forum are even killers. Some killed last night. Many on ur social media are killers who just killed few minutes ago. That is why I trust only my self and no one else. Crazy world.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ahnie: 9:39am On May 02, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
yauwaaa!!!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows !
you're insane.....if you don't know what to say...why not keep kwayet.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by LagosAirport: 9:40am On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
This is bad,
Serves as a lesson to others.
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
I love Akwa ibom,very lovely,down to earth people they have that are willing to go out of their way to help you and expect nothing in return.It's a pity.
And their girls are very beautiful too.
grin

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by hakeem4(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2021
Zionmdde:
If dat girl was an ardent nairalander she couldn't have died dat way
so you are saying everyone in Nigeria should become a Nairalander?

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by QDubz(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2021
Heroclitus:
Maybe its okay to be emotionless but doesn't the thought of ending another person's life journey make their hearts cringe?

Don't they even consider the pain,mental destabilization and probable eternal sadness their actions would bring to the ladies lovers and family members?

Aristotle said "Humans are the least noble of all animals"... I believe him now

I've met ppl in this life who actually find taking another person's life as sports and fun....
Survived the same fate at akwa ibom too by someone I really trusted in ikot ekpene, and since that day I've developed that coldness, it the only way to survive in this world.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by sameks08(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2021
what is really going on in this country today we live tomorrow we die in the hands of the enemy God pls save your children
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ahnie: 9:41am On May 02, 2021
That mmadu4 guy should be tracked and arrested. I am sure he's part of their gang. cc:histar.

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kingthreat(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2021
joeluv:
Please stop going to meet people you meet on Facebook alone. Infact even if you do meet in a public place oo.... Ahhh God.

Exactly and tell someone where you are going.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by jimter44(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2021
God, console the family of this young girl. Buhari should be held culpable for this girl's death. If the economy is good, this girl supposed to have gotten a good job and married with children and not searching for jobs now. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by debbydams(f): 9:44am On May 02, 2021
Hummmm cry cry

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by zeeace(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
This is bad,
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
I love Akwa ibom,very lovely,down to earth people they have that are willing to go out of their way to help you and expect nothing in return.It's a pity.
you're mentally unstable

8 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Felabrity: 9:44am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:
na that one be your own problem?

You know how many people dey follow this case?

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tempusfugit: 9:44am On May 02, 2021
I don't know her, but really touch me, we need security in this country!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2021
Gals should always discuss these kinds of questionable meetings, help for assistance from strangers or unfamiliar people with atleast 3 of their frnds and a guy to get proper advice.

One shouldn’t have meetings in non public places. Even when the guy said he works at Exxon Mobil or where did she verify this informations b4 taking him serious??

This is quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Felabrity: 9:44am On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
This is bad,
you be bst

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by adolfHitler1934: 9:45am On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Evil, Wicked , Heartless and Conscience Dead filled world and People.

It is Clear they were on the look out for someone to sacrifice for a ritual Purpose.

It is impossible for this Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

It will be much more easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this Evil Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

The Signs are visible all over already!
Warning!!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!

The only means of Escape is to come into the ark of Safety! The Ark of Safety is JESUS CHRIST
Mr Man, everything is not religion and all this your misyernings here on Nairaland all the time.
After all, it is same people who will dress gorgeously and go to church on Sundays, sing and dance as if the heavens will fall down, while those who slam their heads on Fridays will converge and pray, worship, yet killings and banditry is a daily occurance.

Africans especially Nigerians are not part of humanity. They are just too animalistic to be called or grouped amongst real human beings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by WaffenSS(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2021
Let's divide this country!

tongue

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 9:47am On May 02, 2021
And churches are scattered everywhere ,making noise up and down ,yet no iota of Godliness in us.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On May 02, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
yauwaaa!!!

well, many things can be the reason for them to kill her, raging from cheating to husband snatching. who knows !

What are you saying?

Would you like those words to be said about you if you were unjustly killed and can no longer speak for yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2021
This nation's security apparatus is beyond a joke...

That's why even killers, ritualists, criminals, etc, have become so bold! They even brag online too.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by chatinent: 9:48am On May 02, 2021
I am with a heavy heart.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Curious345: 9:51am On May 02, 2021
Rest in peace .

Uduak Francis akpan we know you're the culprit.and we know you will be caught .

Like I said earlier umoren is most likely dead.

I weep I weep I weep.

Please we call on the bribe hungry Nigerian police force to release Uduak Francis akpan, the mobs are waiting at the gates .

Akwaibom is notorious for rape -ritual. The libido of the men over there can turn fatal.

Beware of the state.its unsafe for ladies .

antiAPC2023 = SMELLYSPERM = curi0us345 = BABYharder. Is the same person he/she is from akwaibom and lives in uyo.
I have alerted the police to keep an eye on HE/SHE.

he is an abettor of crime.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by SeaTrade(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2021
zeeace:
you're mentally unstable
And you are a fool.
Not everybody will be emotional and stupid like some of you dunces.
If you like don't advise some females close to you,they might also meet same fate,
Idiot.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by OhiOfIhima: 9:52am On May 02, 2021
I followed this thread and it was my prayer all d time for the girl to found hale and healthy. God! What's going on? I can't hold my tears back. May the Almighty Allah forgive her of her short coming. Those abductors and the murderers shall never experienced a tip of peace till they are all departed this World, Amiin.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.