Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76351 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Marigold2rock(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2021
Winnerforever:
Calabar people wicked sha
U're damn so stupid with dis comment of urs.Is dis the only thing ur empty skull cud come up with? Knowing so well dat crime knows no clime

Someone's loved one is gone for no reason of hers, instead of u to show the least of Sympathy or empathy, U're here talking trash

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by hakeem4(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2021
Zionmdde:

If possible yes
Moreover am not blaming d girl for not being a member. This forum has helped me so much in various aspects of detecting fake jobs. And I do refer a lot of persons to this forum
yes Nairaland is one of the best things that have happened to me. but not all informations are on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Twelfthman: 10:12am On May 02, 2021
God help us. What I know is everyone will pay for their sins one way or the other.
Rest in peace dear.
Her killer unknowingly help her out of this wicked world. She is free and in a better place now.
He just inherited her sins inclusive and we all know how the killer likes end up in life.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Winnerforever: 10:12am On May 02, 2021
Marigold2rock:

U're damn so stupid with dis comment of urs.Is dis the only thing ur empty skull cud come up with? Knowing so well dat crime knows no clime

Someone's loved one is gone for no reason of hers, instead of u to show the least of Sympathy or empathy, U're here talking trash

I have deep sympathy for her family and sorry for her loss. But some of the crimes committed in those areas are very gruesome, why ?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Zionmdde: 10:14am On May 02, 2021
hakeem4:
yes Nairaland is one of the best things that have happened to me. but not all informations are on Nairaland
But exposee on fake jobs and interviews here will go a long way to guide any job seeker. I got my first job courtesy of d information I got here. I also escaped from series of fake jobs thanks to NL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Spechialone(f): 10:16am On May 02, 2021
Oh no! THIS IS HEARTBREAKING

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Righteousness2(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Sadly God will not destroy humanity anymore as he promised but the second coming will be brutal for the wicked.
Sadly u don't know,understand or read the Bible.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by psalmistkakah(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2021
Oh my God.. how can i lay my hands on that muderer... He will beg for dead and it won't come, his heart will become his enemy henceforth, he will look for where to hide he will not find.. torment will be his portion and those involve in this kind of act in Jesus name amen.. Rest in peace to the dead...

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MostImportant(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2021
Ontop work wey person go find? Why am I still in the world? Lord, help me fulfill my purpose and leave this world. RIP young woman. May the perpetrators know no peace, amen.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 10:26am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:
Only if his previous raped victims had spoken up, this animal would've been jailed or dead.
they would have been called names by some nairaland members, and the sadistic rapist defended. It's so unfortunate what Nigeria has become

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ridbell01(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2021
job seekers need to be very careful now i have gone for many interviews in lagos and in the year 2019 i have vowed not to go for interview except someone recommend it for me and i will tell all my family members and all my friends before i go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Suremikky(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2021
Kai,, dis one pain me sha... wic kind nonsense kon be dis for dis useless country na.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Orpe7(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2021
Rapist, serial killers and other evil doers are on social media, hell they might well be on Niaraland too.
Let's all be very careful
As for the killers, their time to meet their maker should be on countdown by now

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by VTJN(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Evil, Wicked , Heartless and Conscience Dead filled world and People.

It is Clear they were on the look out for someone to sacrifice for a ritual Purpose.

It is impossible for this Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

It will be much more easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this Evil Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

The Signs are visible all over already!
Warning!!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!

The only means of Escape is to come into the ark of Safety! The Ark of Safety is JESUS CHRIST
this seems to be sign of end time
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by 1F30M4(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2021
My God!!! This is sooo heartbreaking cry cry Oh dear Ini, may your gentle soul rest in peace.. Justice must be served, you will not die in vain cry I do pray that God grants your loved ones the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 10:33am On May 02, 2021
Viltron:
they would have been called names by some nairaland members, and the sadistic rapist defended. It's so unfortunate what Nigeria has become
It very sad O!

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Heineken(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2021
Crazy world. God is gentle... May thunder strike that bastard guy and anyone doing this.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by emsco(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2021
Iyabo ojo should use the same energy use for baby Ijesha case to admonish bad government and insecurity.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kaziblake(f): 10:36am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:
Only if his previous raped victims had spoken up, this animal would've been jailed or dead.
In this judgina country
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by hayoholla(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2021
How some people will just concieve and execute the action of murder spontaneously still disturbs me. This beautiful soul might have no prior personal business with the murderer, but they chose to kill her on the spot, perhaps after having dispossess her of her belongings, and probably forcefully having their ways on her, to them that's not enough for their ultimate gratifications, but went further to snuff the life of the beautiful young girl. The human mind can be bleeped up and twisted sometimes .

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Chirowman(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2021
The heart of men is truly wicked , may her soul rest in peace . They should be made to face the full weight of the law.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by unmask: 10:39am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:
well from the other rape victim's thread. ....people were asking for Evidence. That alone deters people.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 10:40am On May 02, 2021
kaziblake:
In this judgina country
His confidence was growing with every rape victim and he was getting away with it. Nigeria society is program to blame rape victims.

8 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by feeloscar(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2021
Chinny024:
Police should bring him out for jungle justice...Its high time we create Nigeria Mob Association (NMA) in this country for situation like this...He have no reason being behind bar...Tomorrow he might escape from porous prison..

There may be a motive for the murder, hence the police must find out why he killed her, he may not be the only culprit. We just pray the policemen/policewomen are not compromised. Most of these criminals are well connected to these evil politicians such that, just a call may change the outcome of this case. One begins to wonder the connection the murderer has with the Chairman for the latter to have been able to break the former.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Tonymario58: 10:42am On May 02, 2021
Few years ago when we read this kind of news here, we will joke that the said lady has gone for anonymous Dk and it'll turn out to be true.
These days, the narrative has changed, it'll always almost turn out to the worst expected.
This is a calamity we brought on ourselves.
May the Lord rest her soul.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by unmask: 10:42am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=SeaTrade post=101305685] This is bad,
Serves as a lesson to others.
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
I love Akwa ibom,very lovely,down to earth people they have that are willing to go out of their way to help you and expect nothing in return.It's a pity.
And their girls are very beautiful too.[/quot] Some people get desperate for work. While it might be odd, sometimes people are desperate to eke out a living for themselves and at that point everything becomes rational.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by unmask: 10:43am On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
This is bad,
Serves as a lesson to others.
The girl wasn't very brilliant to go to that place in the name of job interview.
I love Akwa ibom,very lovely,down to earth people they have that are willing to go out of their way to help you and expect nothing in return.It's a pity.
And their girls are very beautiful too.
Some people get desperate for work. While it might be odd, sometimes people are desperate to eke out a living for themselves and at that point everything becomes rational.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 10:43am On May 02, 2021
I had a feeling that girl was dead already. The suspected killer was so incoherent and that was a sign of blood shedding.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 10:43am On May 02, 2021
unmask:
well from the other rape victim's thread. ....people were asking for Evidence. That alone deters people.
He has now graduated to killing, we should start taking rape case serioiously.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by MrSamsung(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2021
Chai the guy is very lucky to be in police hands........if those Akwa guys snatch him from the police, they will just burn him alive.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kaziblake(f): 10:50am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:

His confidence was growing with every rape victim and he was getting away with it. Nigeria society is program to blame rape victims.
Exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.