Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76352 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Angy55(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Why somebody would be crying and videoing herself crying..... Is truly beyond me......

Meself Tire for the matter
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by SeaTrade(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2021
unmask:
Some people get desperate for work. While it might be odd, sometimes people are desperate to eke out a living for themselves and at that point everything becomes rational.
You shouldn't be brainless in the name of desperation,
It is a stupid thing to do.
Okay did her desperation finally give her the job?
Is she not dead now?
Anyways,I am not talking for her but for others who might want to pull this sort of stupid stunt in future,

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by olowo1930: 10:54am On May 02, 2021
God shall Judge . may her Soul rest in peace
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 10:54am On May 02, 2021
kaziblake:
Exactly!
Different rape victims came out, different scam victims and different job interview victims, he was getting away with too much crimes.

8 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kaziblake(f): 10:57am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:

Different rape victims came out, different scam victims and different job interview victims, he was getting away with too much crimes.
If I was his victim and maybe I escaped by luck,do you think I will voice it out?No I won’t because people will judge me.They won’t believe I went to look for a job.
It was after she got missing people now started coming out to talk about him and they still got threatened.

10 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kokoboy4life(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2021
Heineken:
This girl death weak me seriously. People are wicked o.. Man unkind to mankind.. Sometimes things like this dey make person question God truly if He truly exist.. Can't God just slap the guy dead since they said He's up there and knows our intentions?? Rip girl.. This country is too bad. Why?? It shall never be well with that guy... cry cry cry

The reason why some ppl are adamant that God doesn’t exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:59am On May 02, 2021
Rest in peace to her... But this trend of doing videos about other people's predicament all in the name of fighting or sympathizing with them is becoming worrisome... Some will be crying and recording themselves at the same time....

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by fatymore(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Why somebody would be crying and videoing herself crying..... Is truly beyond me......

We handle grief differently

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by juman(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2021
Killed And Buried.

I dont believe it.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ogtavia(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2021
This is why we all have to be accountable to each other. Other countries have similar cases even extreme cases atimes. Always let someone know your whereabouts. Don't visit people in their homes unnecessarily especially girls visiting guys. If you must meet a stranger, meet in a well defined neutral area. If he is not willing to meet under such conditions, decline the meeting. At least, covid19 taught us how physical meetings aren't so necessary atimes. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by RightToReject(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2021
I wish the authority will release him to the street so that the street can subject him and his enablers and supporters to jungle death, that seems to be the most painful way to die. He deserves the most painful death.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by AuroraB(f): 11:01am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:
Only if his previous raped victims had spoken up, this animal would've been jailed or dead.
If they did, you people will hound her to suicide with blames.
Case study: Baba Ijesha. Princess's been dragged like tiger generator for reasons I can't say, the little girl and, Iyabo too.
Men need to being vicious to women cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Comedian2019: 11:02am On May 02, 2021
If only jungle justice could be allowed in this case! But it's not allowed.
My heart is broken. Man inhumanity to fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Heineken(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2021
kokoboy4life:

The reason why some ppl are adamant that God doesn’t exist.
boss I'm telling you. Can't God act in this kind of case since He knows that stupid guys intention??

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 11:02am On May 02, 2021
kaziblake:
If I was his victim and maybe I escaped by luck,do you think I will voice it out?No I won’t because people will judge me.They won’t believe I went to look for a job.
It was after she got missing people now started coming out to talk about him and they still got threatened.
Even before his victims started coming out, some people were already blaming her and some were like na boy friend house she dey.
sexual assault is becoming too much in Nigeria, you see female been assaulted in markets and the men gets away with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On May 02, 2021
fatymore:

We handle grief differently

Very true...... But why for the gram.......
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Victoria938(f): 11:03am On May 02, 2021
One moment you are making moves to upgrade Yourself positively

Next moment, you are been lowered 6ft underneath

The day has gone Sour for me ��

Rest on angel , it’s heartbreaking

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On May 02, 2021
Angy55:

Meself Tire for the matter

This era of smart devices, wetin e go cause, e no go fit carry.......
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Felabrity: 11:04am On May 02, 2021
juman:
Killed And Buried.

I dont believe it.
she was raped, killed and buried

The police caught the bst late

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On May 02, 2021
Heineken:
she just Wan trend na boss. Naso some stupid guys and girls dey.

So everyone wan trend now, regardless of situation.........

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by densiks: 11:05am On May 02, 2021
Curious345:
Rest in peace .

Uduak Francis akpan we know you're the culprit.and we know you will be caught .

Like I said earlier umoren is most likely dead.

I weep I weep I weep.

Please we call on the bribe hungry Nigerian police force to release Uduak Francis akpan, the mobs are waiting at the gates .

Akwaibom is notorious for rape -ritual. The libido of the men over there can turn fatal.

Beware of the state.its unsafe for ladies .

antiAPC2023 = SMELLYSPERM = curi0us345 = BABYharder. Is the same person he/she is from akwaibom and lives in uyo.
I have alerted the police to keep an eye on HE/SHE.

he is an abettor of crime.

Stop making sweeping generalizations in trying to sound informed.

We condemn the despicable act of the murderer.But to say Akwa Ibom is notorious for rape and rituals is outright falsehood and you should be careful how you malign a state and its people over disconnected individual actions.

Our focus should be how to advocate for people to be more conscious of their engagements with strangers regardless of the environment they find themselves.

For the benefit of those who may not know, rape is no condoned in any part of our culture neither is ritual killings a thing associated with Akwa Ibom people.

Informed Nairalanders and the general public know the parts of Nigeria that have such records as part of their community history and I hope you’re not from such places.

I sympathize with the young lady and I’m sure that if that young man is released for just a second in any place in Akwa Ibom,he will be burnt alive.

In Akwa Ibom,if common thieves are burnt alive,you should know we don’t condone ritual killings and those demonic vices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Strongbest(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2021
I wish it didn't end this way. I followed this story and have been so scared for the young lady.....I wish it never ended this way.

Look, time to not look at human as human again. This is terrible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Cos it's all fake,total bs !
I bet she don't even care her friend is dead but just wanna use her death to chase some sort of publicity/public recognition or sympathy.
Fucking toad,I saw the video and got pissed almost instantly.

If only the dead could talk...... I bet death would claim her tears, got a thing of croc about it........
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by aspabay(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2021
Joysticks:
The police will say'we are on top of the situation'
They are always reactive to situation.

But they arrested the suspects and even published the name and found the body. Give them some kudos.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by kaziblake(f): 11:06am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:

Even before his victims started coming out, some people were already blaming her and some were like na boy friend house she dey.
sexual assault is becoming too much in Nigeria, you see female been assaulted in markets and the men gets away with it.
Imagine!We are our own Problems I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by fatymore(f): 11:07am On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Very true...... But why for the gram.......

I just feel like crying..

This is too much

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by sunnyp20(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2021
How can you seriously be crying into the camera? Nawao
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Slymonster(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2021
tutudesz:
Only if his previous raped victims had spoken up, this animal would've been jailed or dead.

Yes, if only they have but this country has been a messed that even when you say you were rape. They will judge you by the way you look and all. Smh, so i don't blame here. Rapist never change.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 11:10am On May 02, 2021
AuroraB:
If they did, you people will hound her to suicide with blames.
Case study: Baba Ijesha. Princess's been dragged like tiger generator for reasons I can't say, the little girl and, Iyabo too.
Men need to being vicious to women cry
You people Nigeria society is to blame for this and police who treat rape victims has criminals.
Baba ijesha case will either encourage or discourage sexual assault in Nigeria. unfortunately the male actors are not saying anything, because they are also guilty of assaulting upcoming actresses too.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by 12345baba(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2021
U dey cry dey video ursef
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2021
densiks:

Stop making sweeping generalizations in trying to sound informed.

We condemn the despicable act of the murderer.But to say Akwa Ibom is notorious for rape and rituals is outright falsehood and you should be careful how you malign a state and its people over disconnected individual actions.

Our focus should be how to advocate for people to be more conscious of their engagements with strangers regardless of the environment they find themselves.
Unquote the confused fellow, the mods have done the needful on his myopic comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.