Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76356 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Finchmgh: 11:50am On May 02, 2021
How are you guys so sure that she really went for a job interview?

Nigerian girls can put up any lie just to cover up their romantic hookup appointments.

She was used for subscription by those they adore.

Naija girls never see anything. This is just the beginning.

Nigerians don't appreciate honest people trying to make a living but rather they prefer to praise and worship rich criminals and ritualists, all because of money.

All of una go see pepper. Una go see money chop.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Felabrity: 11:52am On May 02, 2021
Finchmgh:

Nigerian girls can put up any lie just to cover up their romantic hookup appointments.

Nigerians don't appreciate honest people trying to make a living but rather they prefer to praise and worship rich criminals and ritualists, all because of money.

stop typing trash

Mynd44 give this man soft ban

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nephilim: 11:59am On May 02, 2021
The heart of men is desperately wicked who can uncover it!

So sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by hstar: 12:00pm On May 02, 2021
fatymore:

It just brought out memories. A friend got missing on March 23 of this year, he was found dead at the morgue and till now no explanations as to the cause and location of death except the mark seen on his body.
But u said a good samaritan took him to hospital nah!

much more like, he's death was natural

was that not so?
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2021
God! This is so sad to read. Why are people this wicked?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
Someone's daughter...
Someone's sweetheart...
Someone's future...

God, visit the hand that shed this innocent blood with wickedness that their family lineage be obliterated from under heaven.

Rest in Peace beautiful damsel.. In your next world do not come back to Africa and the shithole Nigeria. A very lawless and wicked place..

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ecomalchemist(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2021
ridbell01:
job seekers need to be very careful now i have gone for many interviews in lagos and in the year 2019 i have vowed not to go for interview except someone recommend it for me and i will tell all my family members and all my friends before i go

Most of the time its waste of time or its some bullshit GNLD marketing jobs.

If uno get connect for naija to find job na war.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by seunnla(f): 12:11pm On May 02, 2021
If you ever lose your loved one, just pray it is not publicized because the type of trash you'd see ehn would weaken you. People would postulate, people would say it's their fault they died even if they were sleeping and a plane crashed into their homes and killed them.

I know it's human nature to try and make sense of a senseless event like this but many of you...well, empathy is not in you. Sure, you might have pity. The type that separates you from the event as though you're somehow better than the deceased but empathy is nowhere to be found.

May God rest the dead. And, comfort the bereaved.

And, for you all with wicked hearts, may you never know this kind of pain. The publicized one. Because it is only then you'd realize that it's easier to dish judgement than to take it.

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 02, 2021
what I feared ,so sad.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by chival(f): 12:15pm On May 02, 2021
realtalk19:

May her soul rest in peace.

On a 2nd thought I feel her friend who raised the alarm should also be investigated and her phone records and conversations checked. A lot of strange things happen whereby the friend might even be the one behind her abduction and death.

How come she's the only one who knew of her detailed interview trip ?

How come she was able to give out a guy's name as the suspect probably it was a genuine job request but the details was used as a distraction.

Probably raised alarm to avoid being traced or suspected.

May God expose all those behind her death very soon

This may be one of the reasons people turn a blind eye when they see others in distress. The friend helped by providing all the information her friend supplied her with, and frantically calling for help, and here you are, suggesting she may be complicit.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 02, 2021
It’s an eye opener to all the job seekers out there
And for women going to meet men for the first time at strange places

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Felabrity: 12:18pm On May 02, 2021
seunnla:
If you ever lose your loved one, just pray it is not publicized because the type of trash you'd see ehn would weaken you. People would postulate, people would say it's their fault they died even if they were sleeping and a plane crashed into their homes and killed them.

I know it's human nature to try and make sense of a senseless event like this but many of you...well, empathy is not in you. Sure, you might have pity. The type that separates you from the event as though you're somehow better than the deceased but empathy is nowhere to be found.

May God rest the dead. And, comfort the bereaved.

And, for you all with wicked hearts, may you never know this kind of pain. The publicized one. Because it is only then you'd realize that it's easier to dish judgement than to take it.
some people no just dey use their sense

One is even tagging her friend as an accomplice

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by sofiscatedmoron: 12:19pm On May 02, 2021
Akpan calabar people self
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Elanqy: 12:20pm On May 02, 2021
Finchmgh:

Please your comment is so insensitive lipsrsealed
I bet you're still a teenager

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Akposy(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2021
I don't know what to type!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by js230003: 12:20pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0

A Lion �♌ died of hunger, poverty and depression of recent in the zoo, and they will still take this man to the jail, why not feed him to hungry Lions to avoid death of other Lions, this kind of persons shouldn't be in Jail.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nmezor(f): 12:21pm On May 02, 2021
Really awful, may her soul rest on.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Samfloxin(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
dominique:
This is so painful cry. Uduak Akpan and his gang must never get away with this alive. Prison sentence is too lenient, they deserve the worst kind of jungle justice
Tomorrow,he will drive Benz around town and people will admire him and would want to be like him not knowing that blood is dripping down his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Gabkosh: 12:24pm On May 02, 2021
dominique:
This is so painful cry. Uduak Akpan and his gang must never get away with this alive. Prison sentence is too lenient, they deserve the worst kind of jungle justice
Yhey deserve death by electrocution. No other means.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Falomo211(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0

This blood shed is too much Naija which way now why are people sooo wicked now ahhhh that guy and his family God will judge you

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Prinztong(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2021
Breaking:

Missing girl, Iniubong Umoren murdered, buried in shallow grave

The unexpected has happened. The unthinkable has occured. Tragedy has struck. A young lady with life and a future has had her life snuffed out of her and cut short by her abductor, one Uduak Frank Akpan, from Nung Ikot Obio

Iniubong Umoren, the young girl who went job hunting has been murdered and buried in a shallow grave by her abductor, the Informer can authoritatively report.

The deceased was alleged to have on Thursday, April 29, 2021, went for a "job interview" at an undisclosed location on Airport Road in the outskirts of Uyo.

About two hours later, she reportedly made a frantic phone call where she was heard screaming before the call was abruptly ended. Her phone line has been switched off ever since.

Soon after, the social media was went viral with her story which saw the internet being used to unmask her abductor.

24 hours later, Nigerians on social media provided evidence, locations, contacts and almost everything needed to unmask her kidnapper with the hope that the intelligence provided will help in finding the missing Iniobong Umoren and bring his abductor to justice.

The suspect was alleged to have taken the late Miss Umoren to his house where an argument ensured and in the process, he used an object to hit her on the head resulting in her death. He was alleged to have hurriedly buried her in a shallow grave and ran to Oron to hide.

Following pressure by the Police and Nigerians on social media, Oron became uncomfortable for him and he ran back to Uruan. The Chairman of Uruan LGA, Surv. Iniobong Ekpeyong was said to have met the accused cousin and asked him to bring the accused to him.

When he was taken before the Chairman, he was asked to be truthful about what actually transpired. It was there he confessed to his Local Government Chairman that he actually killed and buried her in a shallow grave. A shocked Surv Ekpeyong had no choice but to call the DPO of Uruan LGA and handed over the suspect to the Police for further investigation and prosecution.

May her Soul rest in peace.

(C) The Ibom Informer Newspapers

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Didi2d(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2021
Aahhh!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Prinztong(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2021
Finchmgh:

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by JuanDeDios: 12:31pm On May 02, 2021
dominique:
Even one of the few sane people on Nairaland loses it for a moment and calls for jungle justice. This is a very shocking crime indeed. May the perpetrators get the full punishment they deserve in this world and the hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by benzzyno(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
This is truly sad.. I really looked forward to her been freed Alive.. This world is truly a wicked place ��

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 02, 2021
aspabay:

But they arrested the suspects and even published the name and found the body. Give them some kudos.
No.The victim has already been killed.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by joedave(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2021
NarcoPolo:

If she was so smart she would still be alive

Nigerians lack critical thinking skills

Pray ooo! Make your day nor light. You think it's by smartness bah? SMH.

Many have died even with priceless caution. Only God can protect. Solace should be taken with the fact that her killer was speedily arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by iamdapsyj(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sadly u don't know,understand or read the Bible.

Lol
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by iamdapsyj(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sadly u don't know,understand or read the Bible.

Lol i laugh in swahili
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by snepizzle: 12:41pm On May 02, 2021
I was once a desperate job seeker at a time in my life. I followed the story hoping she would be found alive. Now I'm heartbroken. It's so sad.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Onyeka2019: 12:41pm On May 02, 2021
DOAI:
OMG!
I followed this story hoping that she'd be found alive. This is so sad.
All she wanted was to seek for a means of earning and now this! Good Lord.
Why are humans this wicked and heartless? Why conjure up such an evil plan to take a life?
What happened to humanity?
And to think we are so religious in this country. I'm tired, I am honestly tired. This is definitely not a way to start a new week and month.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

Asin few days ago I wrote on that too, hope she get home safety..
just seeing she’s dead today so sad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Caleycashh: 12:42pm On May 02, 2021
DOAI:
OMG!
I followed this story hoping that she'd be found alive. This is so sad.
All she wanted was to seek for a means of earning and now this! Good Lord.
Why are humans this wicked and heartless? Why conjure up such an evil plan to take a life?
What happened to humanity?
And to think we are so religious in this country. I'm tired, I am honestly tired. This is definitely not a way to start a new week and month.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
The Religion sef is one of the major problems!... Nigerians are innately hypocritical, now I see why people hate and don't want to associate with us in foreign lands!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.