Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer (91610 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Chidinma Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today / Chidinma Celebrates African Modernism In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by sofiscatedmoron: 10:56am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

Now be the judge if you think she was just 9 years old here.

The first sensible post since iv known this moniker

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by nsiba: 10:56am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

Carry this your investigation skill to PMB TINUBU and their foolish DSS Military intelligence and others

..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by nsiba: 10:58am On May 02, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

The first sensible post since iv known this moniker

What is sensible there?
Where him de when Tinubu de lie like Demon
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by EmmanuelBanks: 10:59am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

so that means she should be like 35 abi....lol, one thin I notice about short people is that they dont age fast like we the tall ones

I have a short frd like that, if he tells you his age you wouldn't belive it

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Telstar: 11:00am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Yeah, pictures never lie.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2021
Parizz:
in other words, she's football aging

Precisely! That lady is either in her mid or late thirties. I will go with the latter.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by femi4: 11:01am On May 02, 2021
stanliwise:

For God sake you’re just been too frivolous. That up there is just a metaphor. Abi you nor go school ni.

Haba I pray God give you insight o. Abeg move Jare. I will not reply your next mention on this topic
Metaphor my foot. Do you know how many people listen to that line and are ginger to fight.

Indeed , these people perish for lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin As worldly music no pay... As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay... Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket. Chindinma....Kontinu grin
you forget to add wizzy
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by nsiba: 11:01am On May 02, 2021
obyrich:
Lol. grin

Lol 4what?
Tell him to tell us Tinubu age
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahahahah grin grin cheesy

You will not enter hell in peace grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Telstar: 11:02am On May 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Precisely! That lady is either in her mid or late thirties. I will go with the latter.
She's 35.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by NikAustine: 11:03am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin
As worldly music no pay...
As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay...

Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket.
Chindinma....Kontinu grin
I can see you are a saint. you haven't have sex before...he who hasn't sin should cast d first Stone.
And if you check m out, you be chronic sinner where hell dey await self

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2021
yauwaaa!!!

well....... congrats to chidinma, fine girl buh very short, anyway I like them short too.

Buhari na terror!
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by BrutusOj(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations kedeka corner, keep soaring higher
@ the bolded, title of her song too or you mean crooner?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Jeromejnr(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2021
stanliwise:

I understand the wording. Read the Bible. You’re just being religious

Oga please keep quiet.

You're the one who should read your Bible for enlighement and not that guy.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Dalil8: 11:04am On May 02, 2021
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by xpressionx(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2021
Weathered:
mumu
You sound bitter like a cry baby
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Jeromejnr(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2021
femi4:
Ekuro lona, mo fẹ wàjà

Will a Christian say that Mr non religious?

Ignore that guy. He is all those woke liberal type of Christians who think they know what Christianity is all about
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by blazepascal(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2021
its best to come back to God after living reckless life

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Telstar: 11:07am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Lol. Chidinma bottom right. Eva Alordiah bottom left.
But babe, how did you get the picture?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by BbqTormentor: 11:07am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? This girl don dey do like Tinubu o. Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

who asked? Nobody did
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by DissTroy(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Chidinma Turns 30 Today!

Celebrating her birthday, Chidinma Ekile wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COWRbgtHYt6/?igshid=1f2b0pdiujv5x

Chidinma Ekile is back to her roots - gospel. She was in the choir before project fame. She is now back as a full gospel artiste.

This is untrue.

In 2010 when Chidinma won Project Fame, she stated she was 20 years old and lived with her mother and even her age was disputed then 'cause people who knew her said she was old but petite and she was said to be 23. 11 years later, she's supposedly 30?

There's a video of her mentioning her age 11 years ago.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Lordapson23(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? This girl don dey do like Tinubu o. Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

I fear who no fear u

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Telstar: 11:10am On May 02, 2021
DissTroy:

This is untrue.

In 2010 when Chidinma won Project Fame, she stated she was 20 years old and lived with her mother and even her age was disputed then 'cause people who knew her said she was old but petite and she was said to be 23. 11 years later, she's supposedly 30?

There's a video of her mentioning her age 11 years ago.

That girl is 35. I know her friend.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2021
Telstar:
She's 35.

Thank you... I guessed as much.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by obyrich(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2021
nsiba:

Lol 4what?
Tell him to tell us Tinubu age
Lol. Tinubu is an ancient man.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by stanliwise(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Oga please keep quiet.

You're the one who should read your Bible for enlighement and not that guy.
Spokeman you’re highly ignored
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Zooposki(f): 11:14am On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:
[/s]

No one asked G.

You still woke up in a man's world.

Your society can only rise as far the respect you have for your women. Ever heard that saying.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nobody: 11:14am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin
As worldly music no pay...
As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay...

Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket.
Chindinma....Kontinu grin
If you continue with this type of criticism, you fit no make at all for this life. Be warned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by uglodoh(f): 11:15am On May 02, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Okay, but I meant the video. Anyway, These girls did not feature in that video and Sound sultan looks older in this picture as compared to the Jagbajantis video.

That was not jagbajanti video. That uniform was not used in the video
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Hausa(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Lol. Chidinma bottom right. Eva Alordiah bottom left.
oh okay.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.