Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer (91621 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Chidinma Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today / Chidinma Celebrates African Modernism In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Katier00(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? This girl don dey do like Tinubu o. Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

Now be the judge if you think she was just 9 years old here.

but you don't know when the mathematics song was released. Don't assume, besides, is she looking older than 30?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Bakpeacb(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2021
xpressionx:

Chidimma actually started off as a gospel artist.
Bro not even that sef,the babe has repented,she has concluded that she has to serve GOD with all she has...so her past life with Kizz and the others like he mentioned is nonsense.ME am happy for her and i love you statement.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Starzo: 3:01pm On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? This girl don dey do like Tinubu o. Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

ewoooo!!
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by LZAA: 3:02pm On May 02, 2021
iaamxavier:
This what happens when a lady gets closer to menopause, they automatically become closer to God grin

The future is Female grin
What sort of savagery is this grin grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Stallione(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=StephenBB post=101305910]I laugh in Swahili grin grin As worldly music no pay... As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay... Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket. Chindinma....Kontinu grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Stallione(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin As worldly music no pay... As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay... Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket. Chindinma....Kontinu grin
Ana akogheri
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by DissTroy(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
wow. Haven't seen this moniker in the beer parlor thread in a while

LOL. Was I ever a regular there? Only used to 'cause I used to be mentioned there by my on-Nairaland acquaintances who we share a history from years ago.
Plus I did check a number of times over the last year and it's been completely invaded by crackheads and kids; all the oldies are gone and I am one.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Gamesmart: 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin
As worldly music no pay...
As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay...

Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket.
Chindinma....Kontinu grin

You are a professional iiidiot!
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Stop disgracing yourself. Mathematics was not in 2000. You should have first found out the year before posting.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:50pm On May 02, 2021
DissTroy:

LOL. Was I ever a regular there? Only used to 'cause I used to be mention there by my on-Nairaland acquaintances who we share a history from years ago.
Plus I did check a number of times over the last year and it's been completely invaded by crackheads and kids; all the oldies are gone and I am one.
Yeah that's right. Alot of people left already
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Oshokalo: 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
chidinma go laugh in gospel like she won vex if she sees this comments
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by onetouch04: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
So after everything @Flavour no come marry dis gal. After all d free kpomo and oshofri he abandon am.
@Chdinma wey i see immediately go tell my papa say i don see woman u go marry. cool cool cool
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by GEEBITE: 4:18pm On May 02, 2021
Jangbajatis was in 2000 and Lanre Fasasi (sound sultan)who was a year my senior in high school is 44 years now, that made him 23 years then.The girl looked like a 12 year old then even though she has a small stature. She cant be less than 30 anyway,so let's take it easy on her. She is an amazing singer.
orlahtohbadt:
Jagbajantis was in 2002 or 2003 there about. She looks like a 12 or 13 year old in that picture which correlates with the claim of her being 30. I know how age sometimes look deceiving. If I were to be a star too, people wouldn't believe I'm 29.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by temitope27(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
xpressionx:

Chidimma actually started off as a gospel artist.
in your dream abi
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by alexsoftwork(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2021
iaamxavier:
This what happens when a lady gets closer to menopause, they automatically become closer to God grin

The future is Female grin

I love this.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by vivianogunna: 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
Wish her all the best �����
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by uglodoh(f): 4:52pm On May 02, 2021
Fianze93:

I doubt this picture was taken in 2000.

Look at the picture quality... Sound Sultan looks like his recent self...

Moreover the little kids in the video you're quoting didn't wear uniforms and they were most probably under 10's.

This could be a reunion of the cast not too long ago.

This was not the uniform that was worn in jagbajanti video
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by uglodoh(f): 4:57pm On May 02, 2021
NetValueFX:

Stop disgracing yourself. Mathematics was not in 2000. You should have first found out the year before posting.

Mathematics was in 2000. That uniform was not worn in the video. The children in the mathematics video were below 10 years.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by ArewaWife(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2021
OmoBaale1:
30+15 = 45 Shotiye?��

Awon eyan sdk blog
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by TheOgaBoss: 5:06pm On May 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Truth be told, if there was more gainful employment and better standards of living, this forum would have since closed down!!! Go figure sir! grin

Nairaland's growing list of misogynistic and petulant men is directly proportional to the horribly fast deteriorating state of this once glorious nation. tongue
"... once glorious nation?..." Nigeria? When? How?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Angelfrost(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
"... once glorious nation?..." Nigeria? When? How?

Well... That was a "tongue-In-Cheek" term. Of course, 'glorious' here is subject to debate.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Durklil: 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by TheOgaBoss: 5:18pm On May 02, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Jagbajantis was in 2002 or 2003 there about. She looks like a 12 or 13 year old in that picture which correlates with the claim of her being 30. I know how age sometimes look deceiving. If I were to be a star too, people wouldn't believe I'm 29.
according to Wikipedia it was in 2000, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_Sultan
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by TheOgaBoss: 5:19pm On May 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well... That was a "tongue-In-Cheek" term. Of course, 'glorious' here is subject to debate.
well I hope u are not confusing the "potential to be" with actually being.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by TheOgaBoss: 5:20pm On May 02, 2021
Katier00:
but you don't know when the mathematics song was released. Don't assume, besides, is she looking older than 30?
year 2000
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_Sultan
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by TheOgaBoss: 5:22pm On May 02, 2021
NetValueFX:

it was indeed in 2000
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_Sultan
You should check it
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by sofiscatedmoron: 5:59pm On May 02, 2021
Katier00:
What do u mean that u don't know when when the son was released who doesn't know?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Lordapson23(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lemmy123:

No o, I think say na Kerenke Angle...
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by derecho(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2021
stanliwise:

Please stop speaking off point. Did chidinma tell you she asked for forgiveness. Is there anywhere in the Bible where you’re not to sing Worldly songs.
The content of your song is what matters most and from all her song I have heard, every single one of them had positive content.

Please stop being over religious

So why is she calling herself "Minister"? You think you know her better than herself?
Make una dey relax small abeg
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Kay25(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin
As worldly music no pay...
As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay...

Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket.
Chindinma....Kontinu grin
jesus pay pass
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Asianjollof007: 8:10pm On May 02, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations kedeka corner, keep soaring higher

Kedeka corner bitibawo?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by ThatFairGuy1: 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Yes, she is. A 9yrs old kid doesn't look younger than this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.