Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Police Desert Streets In South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Desert Streets In South East (41996 Views)

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by moneyissweet(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
Dem no dey telli person..They are useless in South East
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by patriotic007: 4:10pm On May 02, 2021
benpuzzy:
that Airport matter will tell you how developed we will be in few years time if granted independence.
which crime?....if you dare steal or commit any crime in the East you will be burnt alive....I have seen it with my eyes....the police never fought crime in the East,they where only making money there....I was posted to the East since 2017 and I have been working there since

5 Likes

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2021
Igbochief001:

In south east ...we know ourselves if u mess up ..we would just bring you out simple

Them say nnamdi kanu would become a dictator...I laugh ...if he tries it his own men would be the ones to bring him down self

We are all kings in igbo land ...as long as your goal match our own ...you are the leader once u go against the goal we go against you
Igbo's practice decentralized system of government!!

learnt that in Gens101..

Anyways, how will I get that intelligent beautiful Igbo girl I intend to be with if y'll live?!!
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Jdbrasco2: 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
Oga there is nothing like ghost town is SE. I have people there. Stop the propaganda

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by patriotic007: 4:16pm On May 02, 2021
Yankee101:
Now you have your wish, wait for the crimes
WHICH CRIMEMy guy I am not from the East but I was posted here in the East since 2017....if you steal or commit any crime in the East,you will be burnt alive.... police where never fighting crime in the east....they where only making their money from road blocks and checkpoint and protecting northern communities if there is a case of mob anger whenever locals are killed by fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Masterkernel1: 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Participate in demcoiracy, get an ammendemnt to either create state police, or increase funding for the police.....or improve training.

It is that simple.

Do you reside in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Do you reside in Nigeria?

Do you?
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by DamnnNiggarr: 4:21pm On May 02, 2021
nerd004:

Tennegers on Nairaland showing there uncouth manners..may u never recover from this ya sickness
you've been crying all over the thread because of the new found freedom from the beastly security operatives, the Easterners now.

No wonder anytime the news about the numerous illegal checkpoints in the East emerged on NairaLand, it give you guys an organism,
Now I'm beginning to know why.

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2021
life2017:
I pity all d Hotel owners in Owerri. Their business have been destroyed
hmmmm, they will soon bounce back to business
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by smileyoo: 4:31pm On May 02, 2021
Igbochief001:

In south east ...we know ourselves if u mess up ..we would just bring you out simple

Them say nnamdi kanu would become a dictator...I laugh ...if he tries it his own men would be the ones to bring him down self

We are all kings in igbo land ...as long as your goal match our own ...you are the leader once u go against the goal we go against you
bros. tell them more. nigerians don't seem to understand the real ibo man.
in ibo land, we do community policing, so any useless criminal that want to capitalize on absence of his senior brothers on the road, we will treat his Bleep-up.
the so-called check-points were only mounted for extortions by lawless agents of the state.
their absence mean nothing to us.

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 02, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Igbo's practice decentralized system of government!!

learnt that in Gens101..

Anyways, how will I get that intelligent beautiful Igbo girl I intend to be with if y'll live?!!

Just make money ...
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by 2elliot: 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
Mrlcredible:
how I wish you were the victim that was shot dead at Douglas roads rather than the innocent Imsu law student.
I assure you, your father and all relatives will never escape the next attack by UGM then u will know how it hurts.
Fool
Would you rather be happy if he was killed by fulani herdsmen or trigger happy police or military officers?
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
Anarchy! They'll beg them to come back soon. It happened to us in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by bluefilm: 4:46pm On May 02, 2021
Penguin2:
We were begging them to stop extorting us and they were grandstanding.

Ala Igbo is not a war zone.

Fulani security men should not lay siege on our land.

Leave our roads.

If ESN is gonna kill us let them kill us.

I will die a happy man knowing my fellow Igbo man killed me than that an almajiri from Sokoto who is looking to claim my ancestral land butchered me.

Leave our roads, ndi ala!

Nwoke m, nzuzu nke gi a enwerokwa part 2.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Idiko1: 4:47pm On May 02, 2021
addictiv:
Funny coming from reporters and concerned citizens that never said anything on extortions and harassments on Eastern roads by security operatives. Imagine a situation where you can see the next two check points from one check point. A situation where a journey of 1hr is almost 3 hrs because of traffic and holdups caused by police and yet there was still killings and kidnappings going on a daily basis on the same highways. Now road free like airport runway, even the criminals re scared to come out cos nobody knows who is who... Everybody just de respect theirsef jejely.

Bro Nigeria is not called basket of fools for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Abemy(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Lol I came down East to spend few moments and go back to Abuja, but I don't think I'm going back o. Here is actually more conducive for me now. My work involves a lot of writing, so I carry lappy. It wasn't as before where I go de calculate how I will deal with the stupid police wahala on top my gwulagwula laptop.

I just read the source and laughed. Dailytrust is the most untrustworthy news media in Nigeria. I think it's run by those boys that write nonsense fake news on blogs and Facebook.
James Ibori owns it.
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Harrisonwo(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2021
I have no problem with mounting checkpoints on the road but turning those checkpoints to tollgates and forceful extortion of motorists is a big NO NO.
Since they can't stick to their jobs which is to secure the people, then let them stay off the road for a while.

Note: we have read reported stories of killings of those who refused parting with #50 by policemen here. What of other unreported cases

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by 2elliot: 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

Agitations for Biafra started as soon as Jonathan left and Buhari came in. The loss didn't sit down well with you guys, nothing more.
Ipob started since 2009. Your mumu lord and saviour bubu made him popular.
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Kuginzi: 4:52pm On May 02, 2021
I love this. Carry on ESN. We want a total destruction of your region.
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by 2elliot: 5:00pm On May 02, 2021
awa:
Why do I feel like the FG is orchestrating all these to enable the Enemies of South East to infiltrate the region Why do I feel like there is a bigger plan than what the Press is trying to show us with ESN this and ESN that Why do I feel that the Enemies of South East are using this window to perfect their plans to outrun the Region in the event of war outbreak? This is not the time to bash, this is not the time to play politics... There is serious threat facing the Igbo nations which is greater than the 1967's. Why do I feel the folks we think are not planning are busier planning what might be a total annihilation of the Igbo race Umunnem let's wake up... The Igbo nation is currently facing a great risk from those whose sole aim is to commit 2nd genocide on the Igbos.

Please forget the distractions from the West talking about Oduduwa Nation because they are characteristically not ready for any Nationhood especially not at this moment. Forget about the false labeling of same murderous Killers resident up North that are now killing Police in the East as ESN. While I am not here to make case for ESN, I strongly feel there is something not adding up. ESN discussion will be topic for another day.

The Igbos are under siege and the earlier we Igbos realize this, the better. Our Enemies still have unfinished business from the fallout of the 1967. Let's remember the IGWE BU IKE spirit of our people and not take anything for granted.

#IgbosUnitedWeStand
See, I am an Ijaw and a fulltime supporter of Biafra. But, I equally have these fears. You guys in the east should not rest and start partying to this news. I have this feeling that something bad is cooking. It is possible fg are behind this attacks in order to pave way for the infiltration of the zone by fulani killer squad for jihad against the igbos. We must all stay woke.

2 Likes

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by GodblessMNK(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2021
I remember wen nnamdi KANU said war will be going on and it won't affect skools,banks or any business.. My police friend now goes out without his uniform and hides his ak47 inside his cloth.. Before he dey calculate plenty money for us daily wey them make and sort there greedy dpo. But market la spoil now.. ESN AND UGM don't attack civilians. They go for this men that made Igboland bad. Igbos don't have time for all this. A normal local vigilante can sort security matters backed by the community deity. You see why even christians still celebrated ikonso even when they knew he was a traditionalist..

God bless MNK
God bless Biafraland
God Bless ESN
Pharoah let my people go

2 Likes

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Oriakku: 5:03pm On May 02, 2021
There's something i observed since Army and Police let's South East, no Armed Robbery case again, everywhere is calm. Is this a dream or reality . I'm beginning suspect Army and Police.

4 Likes

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by temptnow: 5:03pm On May 02, 2021
life2017:
I pity all d Hotel owners in Owerri. Their business have been destroyed

Go and pity your miserable life, we are all going about our normal business, restaurant and hotels. Unknown gunmen are God sent to us here.

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 02, 2021
Igbochief001:
Just make money ...
lol... Owk.
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by 2elliot: 5:07pm On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Nope, I am asking all of you.... you Nigerians ................to realise that for democracy to work it must be participatory. I won't say more
We can not practice your fraudulent 1999 constitution as democracy, madafaka!
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Austineva2: 5:07pm On May 02, 2021
Throwback:
I actually like that the police are scared.

I love this. Every wild animal can be tamed.
I swear

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by 2elliot: 5:11pm On May 02, 2021
charlesucheh:
keep deceiving yourself.

you see white korokoro, dey call am Green. isorrite! continue.
Maybe it's till when they face your door mouth with GPMG that your senses will realize its not funny anymore.
U must have fell and hit your tender head on a hard surface in your childhood. Such a pity! Now as an adult you don't have sense, and there is no hope of having one in the future.

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by 2elliot: 5:11pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind that senseless pikin that has not left Eastern Nigeria in his life.
Bmc bot

1 Like

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by Kuginzi: 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
Sorry!!

Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by UndilutedFaxt: 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
What daily trust is saying is the truth. If the security men are not back on the road, those crazy touts will take advantage of the situation. In fact they are already taking advantage of if, I was robbed yesterday evening. Three guys on a bike attacked me from behind on express way with o long knife and went away with my bag containing my laptop.
Many people don't know the implications of security men off the road completely it is another dimension of insecurity altogether.
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by ikdaddy01(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2021
What of Onitsha _ owerri - Aba Rd.
And Enugu - Nitemile- Okigwe rd. grin
Re: Police Desert Streets In South East by 2elliot: 5:17pm On May 02, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

And the only way you can get the police to change is the same way black people got their police to change their ways in the USA....by participating agressively in the democratic process.

But most of you want quick quick.

I don't support police violence, by the way.
Can you just write without pouring spittle like a pregnant lady or slobber like a slowpoke?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York / Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.