Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

#findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly (847 Views)

I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by StechiteGistTV: 10:16am On May 02, 2021
It is shocking to hear the death of a missing young graduate who was reportedly raped and killed.

A female university graduate who went missing four days ago have been reportedly found dead.

Iniobong Umoren, who went in search of a Job on the 29th April 2021, reportedly went missing since then.

And the Nigerian Police have been in search of the missing young girl, and however arrested some suspects involved in her disappearance, Stechitegist.com learnt.

But unfortunately, her closest friend, identified as @UmohUduak1 broke the news earlier today that she has been raped and buried.

@UmohUduak1 took to her Twitter handle to announce her friend's lifeless body has been found under the soil.

She shared a video while crying uncontrollably about the loss.

Watch Video via link below:
https://stechitegist.com/findhinyumoren-they-raped-killed-and-buried-my-friend-lady-cries-bitterly-video/

Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by Lovedbyyou(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2021
My condolences
Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by Khaldave(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2021
This is so sad and heartbreaking, was actually praying she's found alive and unharmed , so sad it had to be this way. God punish anyone into rituals and get rich quick methods , punish Nigeria government for not creating infrastructure for graduates to thrive, punish all self centred millionaire that choose to build mansion all over the world and don't think abt viable business that will help and sustain Nigerians.

But in the long run , it's never too late to learn a skill , no matter how small, from there one can grow also

Saddened by this news , Rest in Peace , young soul
Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by LeeSantos(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2021
na what..
Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by nuban07(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2021
Chai. This country is totally messed up
Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by falcon01: 11:59am On May 02, 2021
Nawaoo ant missing person news I follow for nairaland na dead body e dey end.
Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by Arinze624: 1:00pm On May 02, 2021
What an Efulefu Act,,
disguised as Employer lured
her in ya trap,, Raped her,,
Killed her and Buried her in a
Shallow Grave,, what a terro act,,
Castrate the hyenas,,
serve them as they served Her
Iniobong Umoren,
ya Igbo Blooda gaht ya back

R. I. P,, Iseeeeee.

Ka mkpụrụ obi ya zuru ike na ndukwa, Iseeeeee
Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by Taywon: 1:28pm On May 02, 2021
We live in a terrible part of the world.... If u get moni just find a sane country to reside...

Trust no one
Re: #findhinyumoren: "They Raped, Killed And Buried My Friend" - Lady Cries Bitterly by dederocs(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2021
American government, more civilized than us still use death penalty for evil killers , https://www.nairaland.com/6267637/man-raped-buried-girl-alive our docile politicians are sleeping while the country burns. Money hungry dummies.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Kicks out Lesotho, Malawi Diplomats - More Countries to Follow / Armed Robbers Raid Two Banks In Ire At The Same Time,A Police Man Killed (video) / Police Rescue Kidnapped KWASU 300L Student, Arrest 6 Suspects In Kwara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.