Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Tokunbo Car Budget - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tokunbo Car Budget (1060 Views)

Urgently Needed Nigerian Used Car Budget 300k-400k / I Need A Tokunbo Car(budget 1.2 Million) / I Need A Clean Car. Budget Is 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 10:37am On May 02, 2021
Nairalanders'which suv can I get for 1.7m I mean tokunbo' clean history,not accidented car. Can you suggest any and give both pro and cons.
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by bigbamo: 10:45am On May 02, 2021
Cokahot:
Nairalanders'which suv can I get for 1.7m I mean tokunbo' clean history,not accidented car. Can you suggest any and give both pro and cons.

Ford Escape
Honda Element
Mazda
Dodge
Pontiac

Ask AMDMan

All the aforementioned vehicles are good and will last, parts are easily available. Wishing you success

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 10:51am On May 02, 2021
Okay sir, but I hear ford parts are scare and engine very expensive. Dodge'what car is that
bigbamo:

Ford Escape
Honda Element
Mazda
Dodge
Pontiac

Ask AMDMan

All the aforementioned vehicles are good and will last, parts are easily available. Wishing you success
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by revived: 11:11am On May 02, 2021
Cokahot:
Okay sir, but I hear ford parts are scare and engine very expensive. Dodge'what car is that

Go for pontiac vibe bro
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 11:27am On May 02, 2021
What year and what model
revived:

Go for pontiac vibe bro
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 11:36am On May 02, 2021
How about jeep liberty 2004 model
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by revived: 11:40am On May 02, 2021
Cokahot:
What year and what model

2002/2003 toyota camry
2003 pontiac vibe
Foreign used
If you scale your way well with pricing , you will get it for that your budget
Both cars are dope and affordably maintained

BTW, search jiji boss, it will help alot

Good luck
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by revived: 11:41am On May 02, 2021
Cokahot:
How about jeep liberty 2004 model

No go use your hand draw wetin you no go fit handle

If that's ( 1.7m ) your budget then the maintenance of the car should also be in your budget.

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Okay but are these cars rugged and good for Nigerian roads. I just came out from an suv a year ago and I find it hard to get one due to inflation. So I'm still stuck with suv height but the pontiac its higher than corrolla and camry in height. The question is 'I dont want mechanic to know me and also is the car good for Nigerian roads.
revived:

2002/2003 toyota camry
2003 pontiac vibe
Foreign used
If you scale your way well with pricing , you will get it for that your budget
Both cars are dope and affordably maintained

BTW, search jiji boss, it will help alot

Good luck
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by zabimaru: 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
Cokahot:
Okay but are these cars rugged and good for Nigerian roads. I just came out from an suv a year ago and I find it hard to get one due to inflation. So I'm still stuck with suv height but the pontiac its higher than corrolla and camry in height. The question is 'I dont want mechanic to know me and also is the car good for Nigerian roads.

@ mechanic knowing you, lolz.
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Ojusegunola(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2021
revived:

Go for pontiac vibe bro
.pointiav vibe isn't an SUV.
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Donedeal1(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2021
Please go for Hondas
CRV
Element
Pilot
All top rated SUV

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by 1Alex: 12:43pm On May 02, 2021
revived:

Go for pontiac vibe bro
is Pontiac vibe an SUV?
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by 1Alex: 12:45pm On May 02, 2021
Cokahot:

Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Infamous(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Infamous(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=1Alex post=101310509][/quote]
This vehicle and it’s counterpart, Toyota 4Runner, are largely underrated. People see them as old people’s cars.
I will be more interested in reliability for now.

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by bigbamo: 9:26am On May 03, 2021
Cokahot:

Dodge, yes I mean the Dodge Caliber (though it is an hatchback but it has quite a good ground clearance and a sturdy appearance) and for the Pontiac (I mean the Pontiac Torrent)

For the Ford, I know Escape to have parts available, Maybe cause my Godmother uses it (5 years and counting now); less issues so far and it is well maintained..

It depends on what you wanna use your vehicle for, long commutes, daily runarounds within the city etc. I'd have mentioned RAV4 but it is darn expensive and it's beyond the budget you gave. An Honda CRV will be great, but you can barely get toks for that price due to the dollar inflation. A Neatly Naija used will be awesome for that price.

If you are still bent on toks, then the Dodge Caliber and the Pontiac Torrent is good, I saw a Ford Escape on AMDMan thread for 1.7. Check his thread and ask him for both cars, also ask your automedic how good these cars are for further recommendations

Selah!
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by bigbamo: 9:28am On May 03, 2021
Infamous:

This vehicle and it’s counterpart, Toyota 4Runner, are largely underrated. People see them as old people’s cars.
I will be more interested in reliability for now.

I share sentiments with that too. But they are both reliable.
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 4:35am On May 04, 2021
Id go for benz c280. I need something rugged
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by zabimaru: 5:17am On May 04, 2021
Cokahot:
Id go for benz c280. I need something rugged
The c280 is not an SUV
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 9:39pm On May 04, 2021
How about nissan maxima. All the suv I saw today's he lowest was 2.5m and that was rav 4. See its like sedan id go for o. Suv is too expensive. Pls is a nissan maxima like 2006 to 2010 model okay. I need suggestions pls
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by lecky001(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
I intensionally didn't reply all this while till I sell my rx 330 wanna inform you it has been sold @ the sum of 3.1m you can go to hell for all I care.Whats ur business in the amount I'm selling my car,if you can't afford it do I look like one of ur village ppl affecting ur life ?God save you say I no get ur time today I for write full page on top ur head you broke ass nigga
Cokahot:

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by slex(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cokahot:
How about nissan maxima. All the suv I saw today's he lowest was 2.5m and that was rav 4. See its like sedan id go for o. Suv is too expensive. Pls is a nissan maxima like 2006 to 2010 model okay. I need suggestions pls
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by Cokahot: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Suffer don meet u,no worry u go sell all your useless property. U never see anything,block head
lecky001:
I intensionally didn't reply all this while till I sell my rx 330 wanna inform you it has been sold @ the sum of 3.1m you can go to hell for all I care.Whats ur business in the amount I'm selling my car,if you can't afford it do I look like one of ur village ppl affecting ur life ?God save you say I no get ur time today I for write full page on top ur head you broke ass nigga
Re: Tokunbo Car Budget by kennyAutosLTD: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Cokahot:
Suffer don meet u,no worry u go sell all your useless property. U never see anything,block head

\Mr Cokahot

i saw the comment you wrote on other peoples page on how the price they want to sell their car is too high how is that your business or concern sir??

its obvious you are jobless so as you are Jobless, going on peoples page writing rubbish comment will not stop you from being fraustrated ill advise you move closer to God he is the only one that can save you, in addition read psalm 119 from vs 1 to the end inside a bottle water then pray that God should have mercy on you every morning drink out of it and pour the rest in the water u will use to bath try that for 7 days you will get a Good job so u will stop been idle and jobless try it and thank me later. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sold / For Sale!!! Very Clean Nigerian Used Kia Cerato / Honda acccord 04 for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.