Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya (26775 Views)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Missing Treasure Ofunya Found After Eight Days — Family (Photos) / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Blackdisciple(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2021
Hmmm...!

this one wey we dey wake up with missing child matter, soon mosquitoes and flies won't be safe too....

May they be found unharmed.
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Mouthpis(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2021
wink2015:
WARRI, EFFURUN and the rest part of Delta state is not known for this kind of news.

Lets pray that God Almighty locate her and bring her back home safely to reunited with her immediate family.

There is too much troubles in present day Nigeria.

I think technology should be step up where adult and teen can wear secret gadget in their body that can geographically send back information about their location.

This will help the police and other investigator to track down missing persons.

Yeah. Since you brought this up let me tell you and anyone who is serious about the security of themselves and loved ones as well as properties that, there is a gadget which can be secretly attach to kids, adults, cars and anything you want to track even with out anyone noticing it.

And can be monitored from any phone with internet access. Just install the App on your phone like any other App and there you go.

It's a new technology and we will be starting in Abuja before we move to other state.

It will go a long way to help in cases like this since the gov't have failed us in so many ways.

If interested, just send me an email.

Thank you.
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Tareq1105: 7:41am On May 03, 2021
The Lord will bring her back home safely. No evil shall befall her. All the plans and manipulations of the devil shall be frustrated by the power of God. Any moment from now, she shall be found in her stable and healthy state to the glory of God, and the peace of God shall return to the family amen.
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Tareq1105: 7:44am On May 03, 2021
Mouthpis:

Yeah. Since you brought this up let me tell you and anyone who is serious about the security of themselves and loved ones as well as properties that, there is a gadget which can be secretly attach to kids, adults, cars and anything you want to track even with out anyone noticing it.

And can be monitored from any phone with internet access. Just install the App on your phone like any other App and there you go.

It's a new technology and we will be starting in Abuja before we move to other state.

It will go a long way to help in cases like this since the gov't have failed us in so many ways.

If interested, just send me an email.

Thank you.

What's your email address?
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by olisaEze(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2021
Instead of inane platitudes, I’d rather u lean heavily on her closest friends. Ask their parents to question them thoroughly on whatever plans they’ve heard her talk about, no matter how insignificant they think it might be.

Go through ur phone too and see if she has ever used it to chat up anyone.

Calm dan and retrace the steps she made on the day she was last seen if u can. If it was from school, or in the evening.

Searching for a missing child is not what someone will wait for the police to do for them again.

I sincerely pray she is found hale and hearty.

Naija don tire person.
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Mouthpis(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

What's your email address?

samiseh.osaai@gmail.com
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Vinnie2000(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2021
chatinent:
More details please.

Where is Effurun?

So we can begin the search immediately.

Effurun is a Town n it's part of d Warri Metropolis in Delta State!! It is d Gateway to Warri town or City!!..

If u re in Calabar, Aba, axis, U can access it by passing The east-west Rd thru Port Harcourt, Bayelsa, Patani, Ughelli and you stop@ P.T.I Junction!!..Dats Effurun!!

If from Lagos, U come to Benin city n from der, You come to Effurun Roundabout..

Den From the East, From Onitsha to Asaba to Effurun Roundabout once again!!

So Dats it..If u have d means, U can take dis small info..

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by tunary(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2021
chatinent:
More details please.

Where is Effurun?
Warri
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Gkay1(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2021
chatinent:
More details please.

Where is Effurun?
warri, delta state
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2021
mysticgal:
There is no boy. There is no boy uncle. All I just want is my baby to be home

Please check her social media accounts especially Facebook too. Might give a lead.

I pray she's found hale and hearty. cry
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Oyiboman69: 8:49am On May 03, 2021
chatinent:
More details please.

Where is Effurun?

warri
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Judolisco(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2021
mysticgal:
There is no boy. There is no boy uncle. All I just want is my baby to be home
u can't rule anything out at dis moment call her close friends and ask... Since last week... Ask d police to help you track her phone... May she be found alive
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Matthew4sure(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2021
[quote author=ahnie post=101327622]Dear lord pls direct the footsteps of this child back home in Jesus name.[/quoute]Amen
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by letitrainnow(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2021
Lord have mercy please
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by fayomim: 9:15am On May 03, 2021
Hmmm na wao...maybe you ask baba ijesha
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Elidrisy20: 9:17am On May 03, 2021
IFSHR:
Nigeria is fast becoming a nightmare for her own citizen.

Buhari and his cohort Ogun and sango kill una

I think it's high time parent starts tapping their children WhatsApp just to know what type of messages they send out and receive.
say that to ipob and kanu
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by ebuka440: 9:18am On May 03, 2021
NNE you have to be specific. Where's effurum located. That will be a very good start
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by Brightest04(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2021
The write up needs more details of the young girl-the age,address,last place seen ,etc

God help us in this country
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by GAGeorge: 9:54am On May 03, 2021
I'll really love to help, but I'll have to ascertain this is true and not a false alarm.

Please, dear Poster, reach me on godreygeorge@gmail.com. I have sent you a mail already. I will love to speak to her family members and with police officers handling this case. This can be done over the phone. I will also need background information on Ms Ofuya, so we take it from there, please.

Please, treat this as urgent.

Kindest regards.
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2021
How old is she
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by psilord: 10:22am On May 03, 2021
For Warri of all places
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by ngjames2021: 2:41pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by orikoku: 4:45pm On May 06, 2021
FILEBE:

Bros. Make we dey reason at times na. You should know When and what to say some things. This ypur statement is just insensitive.
but I said it. She has been found now. After the marathon s*x. That boda no nice at all.
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by FILEBE(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2021
orikoku:
but I said it. She has been found now. After the marathon s*x. That boda no nice at all.

Where is thr post about her being found?
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by orikoku: 10:42pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya by FILEBE(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2021
orikoku:
https://www.nairaland.com/6541032/missing-treasure-ofunya-found-after

Dem no still talk anything relating to being with a man na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.