Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding (55051 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 03, 2021
Church Is A WorkShop For Sinners,Not A Haven Of Saints....Some Pastors Are The Biggest Sinners And Meanest People Alive.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by victorazy(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2021
matrix199:
Pastor from hell

We didn't hear from the man o!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Alexaonfleek: 6:31pm On May 03, 2021
fm7070:
[/b]People are judging from one side. Have you ever lived with razor-mouthed lady? Who is able to abuse your entire generation. Who will take advantage of the fact that the man is a pastor and that she will expose and bring down his ministry? No one knows what the man has been enduring in the time past. Anyway, police should be involved, she can also seek divorce and everybody live apart in peace[b]

Funny enough, the woman may be begging the man already after all these media exposure
Nairaland does not disappoint
Don't worry...if he ends up in jail....let him beat his fellow prisoner for abusing his generation.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Ishilove: 6:31pm On May 03, 2021
Pavore9:

Deflection! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Leave him. He is yarning dust and when asked salient questions, he is there writing about pumpkin or whatever. His is likely a wife beater as well so he is rising to the defence of his brother in punching.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by RightToReject(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Stop deflecting. What manner of offence will justify beating up a pregnant woman to an inch of her life??

You wrote rubbish, plain and simple.

Ishi, you don de find trouble now. Well, the man likely found out that she got pregnant for another man - the connotation of the article suggested something like that.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Joshmanfashion(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2021
I think I have seen them on one occasion frown at each other inside a car cos I leave around the corner
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by somehow: 6:36pm On May 03, 2021
We have heard her own side.

If you collapsed, how did you know he was still beating you and even described the weapon he was using after you collapsed.

As for the 'alleged commando', when are you saying your own side before the internet judges send you to the gallow?
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Vinnie2000(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2021
inumidun2010:

Try LIVING FAITH PASTORS...

Winners Chapel Pastors, You mean??

My Dept Guy in School who was known For Stealing Departmental funds, Getting Babes for Lecturers and Doccking 1 or 2 Hundred level Girls is NOW A LIVING FAITH PASTOR!!

Most Church Organizations Just give Young n Committed Guys, Pastors Not Knowing Most are more Devillish dan Yahoo Boys or Cult Boys..

So She's Very Right!!..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:
When you are the one that called God but God didn't call you.
funny
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Wolfeye: 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
The day I meet a man of God that is more human than me, I will give my life to Christ.

Bunch of irresponsible narcissistic lunatics.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Ishilove: 6:52pm On May 03, 2021
RightToReject:

Ishi, you don de find trouble now. Well, the man likely found out that she got pregnant for another man - the connotation of the article suggested something like that.
Hian. Are you sure it is the same article we read?

Since when did a 'terrible crisis' translate to marital infidelity? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Polynek(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2021
Too bad
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by RightToReject(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. Are you sure it is the same article we read?

Since when did a 'terrible crisis' translate to marital infidelity? undecided

It takes more than the ability to read and write to see through the connotation of words. By the way, I wasn't precise on infidelity, but that or something similar likely happened, according to the connotation of the article. I don't hold brief for any of them.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Spectaclesawe25: 7:05pm On May 03, 2021
In the university of marriage everyone is a learner, both the priest and the members.
It should be an interesting journey if God's precept for establishing the marriage institution is preserved by both parties to love the wife and honor and submit to the husband.
In the 21st century and recently, women would see a potential in a man that they admire, pretend to understand and accept his shortcomings in relationship, but will want to bring up their real self in marriage.
Some men who understand their roles and responsibilities in a home will resist every form of attitude to challenge their authorities and this results in misunderstanding.
Now it is wrong for a man to lay his hands on his woman, but I have personally witnessed an argument btw a man and a woman where the woman went ahead to hit the man on the head. Of course she saw the other side of the man who she thought wouldn't have raised his hands on her.
Bottom line : it isn't love alone that sustains a home but trust and commitment from both parties.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2021
When they are in the church, you will see them so calm and even mediating on troubled family affairs of congregation members.

Go check their lives in their various homes, you would see evil like undertaker, mean like randy Orton, a thug like triple H..

Guys gat to work on their angers for that institution to work out.. Cos women would definitely provoke you.

Odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2021
Fear pastors.

I won't be surprised if hot-tempered men like Oyedepo also physically and verbally abuse their wives.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by remindertheog62: 7:08pm On May 03, 2021
afonja on the beat wink grin grin
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:08pm On May 03, 2021
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/01/kwara-pastor-beat-pregnant-wife-coma-three-months-after-wedding
This is the GOD FEARING MAN girls fantasize walking down the aisle with.

It is well.
It is not by force biko!!

Better to be single and searching for network, than to be married and downloading blows like 4G data bundle

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by chaloskyx: 7:29pm On May 03, 2021
DONT WORRY SHEY HES A PASTOR AM SURE HE CAN PERFORM MIRACLES TO BRING HIS WIFE OUT OF COMA SO YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT WORRY THE PASTOR HAS GOT THIS COVERED SHE WOULD BE HEALED ONCE HE LAYS HIS HANDS ON HER NO CAUSE FOR ALARM
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by ransomed: 7:31pm On May 03, 2021
If a woman can successfully tame her tongue and never unleash it anyhow, the man will forever dot her.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by longitudemedia(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2021
Marriage is not meant for boys but MEN

Check our store via WhatsApp or Instagram for your Baby items

1 Like

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Tabletuner(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Reasons Why i don't date pastors.....It's better to be in an abusive relationship with a weed smoker than to be in this kind of relationship with a pastor....

Meanwhile.....did y'all missed me ?

Where you supposed to be dating pastors or is there something you’d like to tell us?
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by maasoap(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2021
[s]
RightToReject:
Provided that he isn't the instigator and the offense that made him react the way he did is a threat to his continual wellbeing, then his reaction is justifiable - even though his choice of retaliation might not have been the best. If he reacted this way to a minor issue, however, to hell with him.

One who comes into equity must come with clean hands. Until most people stop enabling nonsense directly or indirectly, savagery will not abate in society.
[/s]

Nonsense that would easily put you in jail in countries with working system. Justifying physical abuse, nonsense. Mtcheeew!
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by maasoap(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2021
RightToReject:

It takes more than the ability to read and write to see through the connotation of words. By the way, I wasn't precise on infidelity, but that or something similar likely happened, according to the connotation of the article. I don't hold brief for any of them.

You're high on hard drug.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Gainman: 7:40pm On May 03, 2021
With the experience I have so far about issue of husband and wife. I will never see news like this on the internet and start blaming the man just because someone just have d advantage of posting a story first. I can only blame d man or d woman if d fight happened before my eyes. With my own personal experience oo, a woman will cook stories against the husband and majority start believing it . This happened to me and since then u can't never see me blaming any man just because I read any news online without listening to other side of d story. I dislike a man beating his wife get me write. But most cooked up stories of women against their husband are too common these days and u see people coming online to just conclude and start condemning d man,even those that never married. If u experience the wickedness of a woman u will understand better. All these women that are quick in jumping to conclusion,I believe if this happened to your brother or son u will understand me better. This my write up is based on my experience with my wife. People believed her just because she is a woman and this will never allow d peace maker to get to d root of d matter because of too much lies from her.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by favour32(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2021
Many men dey kolo...look well B for you marry.
Those men wey dey difficult for life are..
He nor dey drink alcohol..
He nor dey smoke cigarettes or Igbo..
He nor be guy man but crude and primitive...
He nor dey social...
He be (core) introvert...
He dey stingy...
He be religious extremist..
and he dey....
pretend for sexual matter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by RightToReject(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
maasoap:

Nonsense that would easily put you in jail countries with working system. Justifying physical abuse, nonsense. Mtcheeew!

Once I see someone makes either of the following comments "in countries with working systems" or "in a sane clime" I know that the person hasn't crossed either of the country's borders or airports. Keep on savoring illusory developed countries eldorado in your dreams; after all, to dream is free of charges.

Enjoy your further mention in this regard.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by boomssey(f): 8:02pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:
When you are the one that called God but God didn't call you.
walai have been laughing since I saw this.
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2021
RightToReject:

Once I see someone makes either of the following comments "in countries with working systems" or "in a sane clime" I know that the person hasn't crossed either of the country's borders or airports. Keep on savoring illusory developed countries eldorado in your dreams; after all, to dream is free of charges.

Enjoy your further mention in this regard.

Do we need to before knowing? In this age of global village. See yourself justifying physical abuse against someone who is weaker than you just because you are stronger, someone you ought to protect!
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Kreme(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Aphonjas! Wife beaters and husband snatchers plenty well well for that region

Tueh!
Oh lord my God
Oh God my Lord...
Did you read the post about an IPIG youth who nearly beat his biological mother to death?
Re: Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding by Romanoff(f): 8:16pm On May 03, 2021
boomssey:
walai have been laughing since I saw this.

Na so now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.