Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (51963 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Adtconcepts(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2021
The young woman who was reported missing after going for a job interview and sparked the #FindHinnyHumoren campaign has been reportedly murdered and buried by the alleged killer who confessed to the crime.

Missing girl, Iniubong Umoren murdered, buried in shallow grave

The unexpected has happened. The unthinkable has occured. Tragedy has struck. A young lady with life and a future has had her life snuffed out of her and cut short by her abductor, one Uduak Frank Akpan, from Nung Ikono Obio.

Iniubong Umoren, the young girl who went job hunting has been murdered and buried in a shallow grave by her abductor, the Informer can authoritatively report.

The deceased was alleged to have on Thursday, April 29, 2021, went for a "job interview" at an undisclosed location on Airport Road in the outskirts of Uyo.

About two hours later, she reportedly made a frantic phone call where she was heard screaming before the call was abruptly ended. Her phone line has been switched off ever since.

Soon after, the social media went viral with her story which saw the internet being used to unmask her abductor.

24 hours later, Nigerians on social media provided evidence, locations, contacts and almost everything needed to unmask her kidnapper with the hope that the intelligence provided will help in finding the missing Iniobong Umoren and bring his abductor to justice.

The suspect was alleged to have taken the late Miss Umoren to his house where an argument ensured and in the process, he used an object to hit her on the head resulting in her death. He was alleged to have hurriedly buried her in a shallow grave and ran to Oron to hide.

Following pressure by the Police and Nigerians on social media, Oron became uncomfortable for him and he ran back to Uruan. The Chairman of Uruan LGA, Surv. Iniobong Ekpeyong was said to have met the accused cousin and asked him to bring the accused to him.

When he was taken before the Chairman, he was asked to be truthful about what actually transpired. It was there he confessed to his Local Government Chairman that he actually killed and buried her in a shallow grave. A shocked Surv Ekpeyong had no choice but to call the DPO of Uruan LGA and handed over the suspect to the Police for further investigation and prosecution.

May her Soul rest in peace.
(C)The Ibom Informer Newspapers.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3371329792970258&id=100002798104691

Police reveals that Uduak Frank Akpan the killer of Iniobong Umoren, had physically and sexually assaulted the job seeker before Killing and burying her in a shallow grave. He led the police to where he buried her. The police exhumed the corpse and took it to hospital for autopsy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1388862312451395586

Meanwhile Iniobong Umoren family is demanding to see her corpse.

Bring our sisters corpse, we want to see her - family members of Ini Umoren cries out

... Says the Nigerian Police Force must not play hide and seek game with their sister's corpse
#FindHinnyHumoren

https://mobile.twitter.com/Itycletylove/status/1388836064320704517

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by MAGG0T(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2021
this worthless country is getting more ugly by de day..

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Adtconcepts(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2021
Honestly... We are just surviving not living anymore
MAGG0T:
this worthless country is getting more ugly by de day..

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Taywon: 1:30pm On May 02, 2021
Put it in ur plan to leave this COUNTRY...
I DON TALK MY OWN OO

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by jibrilELsudan: 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
he will be hanged till he is dead.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by boladez(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2021
Abudu2000:

Were you part of the arrangement and why do you judge all by your standards.

...even in death , you have no regard or sympathy or feeling for the pain and loss of the families.....and you will claim to be fasting today or claim to be in church or call on any God you want to .......you have no milk of humanity in you and you cannot hide it.

This is the problem of our country, NO Kindness...everyone is for him or herself. Even if she were a professional prostitute, did she deserve to be killed?

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by pozehnani(f): 2:41pm On May 02, 2021
What??

Oh no...
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Equity15(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
This is serious
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by simhosting: 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
So bad
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Sultty(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
I will not stop talking against bad governance angry angry Buhari is a terrorist. if u have contrary opinion don't quote me

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
Na wao
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by wunmi590(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by tunary(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
If the killer have connections they'll free him.

This is the reason why I'm in support of jungle justice.

Smatch his skull pieces wicked soul

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Dozie32(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
Chai! Your killers shall know no peace.. Amen! Why should they kill you? I pray your family will have the heart to bear your painful loss.

7 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by bolaayenimo: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
sheer wickedness. This guy doesnt deserve to live

10 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
No one deserves such painful death. For me, I can only be appeased by public execution of these serial killers. I don't trust jail stuff,,, no be dem escape recently?

May God console her loved ones.

My heart bleeds

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by asobo1: 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
cry
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Dalil8: 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
My own be say; if nigerians dey use dis same energy dey tackle government 9ja for don good.

Seun this font dope, no change am abeg.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.