Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (51967 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by chukwugoziegi: 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
This is just heart breaking.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by TimmyTen(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
All she wanted was to seek for a means of earning ...why are humans this wicked and heartless?... God help us

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
I already knew the type of comment I'll see.

**followed him to his house**

Let them swim in that.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by ecomalchemist(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
It is well.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2021
so bad
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by sophxx: 4:05pm On May 02, 2021
Such a bst. All for what? Not even for money. Ode oshi.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by RexTramadol1: 4:05pm On May 02, 2021
Thou shall not kill

Also, love God and love your neighbor

Even if, there’s more than meets the eye
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by KingKingKing: 4:05pm On May 02, 2021
God heal our land

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Prenonjebose: 4:06pm On May 02, 2021
The guy should feel the full weight of the law. He is a wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by shogsman(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2021
jibrilELsudan:
What I don't understand is how she ended up following him to his house and an argument ensued. Was it housegirl work she went to interview for? I ain't Insinuating anything but it smells more like a hookup gone wrong.

Either way he will be hanged till he is dead.
If you don't know much about something just shut up and don't assume,the girl has been out looking for employment opportunities on her Twitter page,she was asked to come and drop her cv personally as the guy reached out to her as a potential employer. And the guy confirmed everything ,so there you have it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by pezeji(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2021
so wetin don happen to this guys so far?
this thing dey eat me since the day I heard the news. it's so disheartening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Kosoco(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2021
Societal dysfunction.....
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by sophxx: 4:07pm On May 02, 2021
Lolachef:
Oga follow the story from the beginning before I go desmond elliot you
Desmond Elliot you? It's like i dunno waris going on o.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by kingsceedon(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Pio44: 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
Once them find for Nigeria, and I u no dey aboard, forget u are death, bad news country
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by shogsman(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
There are too many senseless and foolish people on this platform that is why I am staying away,I posted a photo of a missing 14year old girl and this nairaland bastards were asking me why she looks like 18 and why she is wearing jean

10 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2021
This is heartbreaking. She lost her life all because she wanted to work and earn a living. Sorry your country failed you
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by WaffenSS(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2021
MAGG0T:
this worthless country is getting more ugly by de day..

I thought maggots thrive on rot
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by chatinent: 4:10pm On May 02, 2021
May we sift the lessons.

Don't go for interviews alone to unknown locations..and don't accept it in a private house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.