Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (51961 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Aparche(f): 4:26pm On May 02, 2021
Missyajoke:
Some don't have any form of emotions in this platform. They just talk as if there brain is hanged on a tree

Don't mind them... wicked set of people. There's no difference between them & the man that killed that lady (...was he not on nairaland?).
They don't even feel sorry that someone's life has been cut short. They will open their mouth and speak evil against a dead person that they don't know from Adam.
Evil people!

God is watching y'all in HD. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by dahnimoh(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
What a loss
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On May 02, 2021
Very useless people in a very useless country, they use sex swear for so much that they can rape dead body. Awon oloshi
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by shy1frank(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2021
I just don't understand why it's so now easy to just take the life of sm1 and then u feel cool afterwards. Pretend to offer job to sm1 just so u can quench ur sexual urge and untop of that kill the person. The other time it was a guy killing a woman whom he pretended to have yams to sell to her.collected 70k from her and then kill her. It's really disheartnen to read about all this.

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Abdogood(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2021
Everything about this country just get k-leg
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Goldbw122(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
Is it is other country, they will find the person that did this evil. with DNA data base on their computer, but here in my country, our country... when something like this happen it will just go under the carpet and that is just it.. everyone is just his or her own security... this is really sad they still Rob her and rape me her.. God will never forgive this people even when they are pastor, they will definitely ripe what they have sow...
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by justmondris: 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
To all those that had bad encounter with this same guy all in the name of job and you were scared to speak up all in the name of fear of the unknown or other stupid reasons, just know that you have your hand in the death of this innocent girl. If you had spoken out after your encounter with him, he would have been arrested ever since and this girl and other innocent people who have been his victims after your last encounter with him, would not have been his victims.

If you cannot correct the wrong, learn to always speak out until those who can correct it, listen to you and correct it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Yusman316(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
So many mentally unstable persons moving freely in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Engrjamjam: 4:33pm On May 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by vanvino(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Then they will be shouting President Buhari has destroyed Nigeria, it is President Buhari’s fault.
ofcourse, our Adamic nature, it's far easier to blame someone else than admit or recognize your short-comings. if showing kindness to a follow human who also bleed red like you is difficult, imagin if such a person get to Abuja. is it there he will learn? This is what we have become as a country....not Buhari
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by seyz91(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
na now you just know

besides the political class

every other class are merely surviving and not living
Adtconcepts:
Honestly... We are just surviving not living anymore
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by seyz91(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
leave this country or not, danger is everywhere
Taywon:
Put it in ur plan to leave this COUNTRY...

I DON TALK MY OWN OO

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by debbydams(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
I almost fell for this in osogbo, they agreed paying a good sum of money It was God and my mom that helped me.
Similar thing almost happened to my friend we were three staying together nd searching for job,two of us got a job already, my friend was searching nd she met a guy the guy ask her to bring her CV to his house on Sunday on hearing we told her we are going der with her we did God Sha saved us and our friend,this happened 2017..Rip young soul

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Brushstrokes20: 4:43pm On May 02, 2021
Damn court proceedings...

Anything other than JUNGLE JUSTICE FOR THIS BLOODTHIRSTY BAAAAASTARD IS BULLOCKS!

RIP young lady.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 02, 2021
A few accounts on this forum(Nairaland) are way long overdue for lengthy bans and outright suspensions.

But I don't think the 'Mods' here are really thinking in that direction.

Some folks/accounts here actually thrive on defending crime and outright criminality. It does not portray the forum in good light.

It has to stop.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by KINGKONG(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
InterpolEyes:
everyone must not have the same view as u. death to all oloshos. selling toto is a crime punishable by death. toto is suppose to be free.

I pray someone close and dear to you experience the same thing!!! Since you've lost your conscience and no iota of humanity in you .....

Nothing different from you and the Killer... Same Characteristics and I wonder how many innocent lives you've snuffed out from this wicked world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by KINGKONG(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2021
Yusman316:
So many mentally unstable persons moving freely in this country

A lot of them on Nairaland..... Serial killers and Rapist are all here and you can detect them from their comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by detectivejones: 4:53pm On May 02, 2021
So sad, the hearts of men ehn. Those shouting Nigeria upandan are funny this has nothing to do with the country but one's personal values. Ask yourself with the unfavourable situation in the country why haven't some of you soiled your hands with vile things to make ends meet, it's about self discipline and honour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by mich2012: 4:55pm On May 02, 2021
This is sad! The guy should be castrated, maimed and then killed gradually. Unfortunately, these things are going on daily in Nigeria. A few years ago, someone under my care nearly got herself in this kind of mess. God saved her and saved me too as unprofessional Nigerian police would have put me in jail before even investigating anything. Job seekers, especially ladies should be very careful of the kind of places they go to in search of job.

May her soul rest in peace and may the criminal know no peace, dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by toxtimmy: 4:57pm On May 02, 2021
If you leave the country you expect another man to sacrifice himself to clean the dirty country for you?lol..... Dude if everybody stay and fight for what's right your future generations will live like Kings and queens.

Start from your house by making sure everybody in your house does the right thing.... If everybody work on cleaning their house collectively the village, local government and state will be better

Ask yourself how many mama or Papa don call their pickin out for Criminal activities?... Anyways run or leave if you wish but I can assure you those Nigerians when don run to oyinbo country and see life there will tell you say home is not where you earn a living... Home is where you belong.

To close, German, french, English, Belgian, American, Spanish etc people fight for their country to be where it is today.... Good luck in your journey.

Taywon:
Put it in ur plan to leave this COUNTRY...

I DON TALK MY OWN OO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.