Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (51976 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Chaclaitmilk(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2021
Seun please try and find out if this man has alternate monikers so he can be traced and caught. His known moniker is uduakabasiakpan.

This is why there are so many rape apologists on nairaland, these criminals are rapists and! Killers in real life.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Starhearts: 7:24pm On May 02, 2021
Hello OP
To the front page pls.
I based in Limassol, Cyprus.
I started gambling during my days at unilag, playing dice nd cards with my fellow room mate at jaja HALL.

Fast forward, l enter Cyprus to continue my education. As things moves on l met one Botswana woman whom we later lives together at Limassol. She works with betting company at Limassol. Then my passion for gambling again resurfaced.

I works with construction company at Limassol.
I used 80% of my pay days on..

Betting on horse races;
betting games machines;
Spread betting;
Dog racing; and
Bitcoin gambling.

Hello nairaland, how can l stop diz habit.
I can no longer send money home.
I gave my pple nd my friends excuse on monetary aspect.
Pls my fellow nairalander helps me out.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by 02Kebreal(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2021
I sincerely prayed for this lady to be found alive.
Oh God!
Words fail me right now.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Pacesetter123(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2021
SpicyMimi:
The rapist is also a member here

https://www.nairaland.com/uduakabasiakpan
You don't mean it!!!!!!
So nah him dey do all dis advert wer I see so for him profile? Land for sale in kuje Otrikpata!! Na all dis advert for property sale and job vacancy him de use lure unsuspected client n muder dem.
Jungle justice for be the correct answer in dis case..oo cos if you put am for prison now,dia gang members go go break de prison commot am as e de currently happen now for we kontri.
RIP to the beautiful damsel.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Spechialone(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2021
God please comfort her family... This is too tragic
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Pacesetter123(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2021
Chaclaitmilk:
Seun please try and find out if this man has alternate monikers so he can be traced and caught. His known moniker is uduakabasiakpan.

This is why there are so many rape apologists on nairaland, these criminals are rapists and! Killers in real life.
Trace and got again?
Police talk say the guy dey cool him feet for police cell in AKS command hqters.U dey talk of tracing him again.Wetin remain dia be say,na to castrate am,den later amputed him two hands and legs n allow de main body to die slowly.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by puremaker7(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2021
MAGG0T:
this worthless country is getting more ugly by de day..
so it was the country that killed the girl, abi people staying in the country are very wicked?
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Lovelyn451(f): 8:08pm On May 02, 2021
like she wasn't raped alive? he raped her corpse? hmmm...that guy is an animal...tueh
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 02, 2021
This country is unsafe I swear.... Me wey dey sleep for person house since the past 3 weeks now.... God nah your hand I dey o
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by maximizer61(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
so this girl later die, omo people dey heartless
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by bornalive: 8:39pm On May 02, 2021
This guy should be slaughtered. Who knows how many people he has killed through same process. This couldn't be his first. How wicked can human beings be for God's sake?
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Chinny024(f): 8:49pm On May 02, 2021
Sultty:
I will not stop talking against bad governance angry angry Buhari is a terrorist. if u have contrary opinion don't quote me
Seconded!!!
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by phaco(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2021
God will punish Abudu200.. rest in peace ini
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Benwallt(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
enomakos:
I think the boy deals in human part trade
The speed with which he arranged and kill the girl makes your assumption very valid. It was rush rush.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by seyz91(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
yea confirm! its lesser in other countries but regardless no where i truly safe in any part of this world

one way or the other death comes to us all
Frankiss44:

Leave this shit hole.. The dangers in other countries can't be compared to what we have here
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 02, 2021
I don't feel safe in this country anymore, everyday we live we should all count as fulfilling, soon enough there would be full blown anarchy and lawlessness where the poor masses would rise against the rich and middle class due to poverty!
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:21pm On May 02, 2021
enomakos:

Yes. It's a household business.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by phemmite3: 10:28pm On May 02, 2021
the judgement should start by unemployed youth in the town by punishing the guy
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by fortunechy(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2021
I wash my hand concerning anything about this useless country...

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Agugbadin: 11:23pm On May 02, 2021
Can the police just kill this wicked man called Uduak Akpan,he does not deserve to spend one extra day on planet earth.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On May 02, 2021
Heard the killer was a nairalander. Whether true or not, Many are like him on this forum. They try to muddy the image of the dead to justify the tragedy and take attention away from the perpetrators.
And their female “pick me please” enablers will join them to cast dirt on the dead or assaulted.

boladez:

Were you part of the arrangement and why do you judge all by your standards.

...even in death , you have no regard or sympathy or feeling for the pain and loss of the families.....and you will claim to be fasting today or claim to be in church or call on any God you want to .......you have no milk of humanity in you and you cannot hide it.

This is the problem of our country, NO Kindness...everyone is for him or herself. Even if she were a professional prostitute, did she deserve to be killed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by cococandy(f): 11:42pm On May 02, 2021
shogsman:
There are too many senseless and foolish people on this platform that is why I am staying away,I posted a photo of a missing 14year old girl and this nairaland bastards were asking me why she looks like 18 and why she is wearing jean
it’s the nonsense we have allowed to flourish amongst us. Truly disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On May 02, 2021
Fibonacci88:
The society is a mirror of us all. With the comments here u LL know that we have psychos worse than killer herdsmen roaming the streets. Whether it's out of frustration or whatever, the comments on thiss forum just shows the kind of despicable beings we live with in this country.

I have been saying this for years.
Years.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On May 02, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
This Nairaland is a shame of a platform..Front page especially. Imagine mentally unstable people having the guts to say "Hookup gone wrong"..Just as heartbreaking as the News itself cry
Wat a country i find myself in

It’s like people are finally starting to wake up to the type of terrible humans that are on this site.
Maybe I should be cautiously hopeful?.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On May 02, 2021
They were afraid that no one would believe them. that people will say they deserved it for not being hyper suspicious and taking all kinds of precautions (even if they did try to be careful and it didn’t work).

They were afraid of people calling them prostitutes.

They were right to be afraid. Your society is cruel to female victims of sexual assault by men.

justmondris:
To all those that had bad encounter with this same guy all in the name of job and you were scared to speak up all in the name of fear of the unknown or other stupid reasons, just know that you have your hand in the death of this innocent girl. If you had spoken out after your encounter with him, he would have been arrested ever since and this girl and other innocent people who have been his victims after your last encounter with him, would not have been his victims.

If you cannot correct the wrong, learn to always speak out until those who can correct it, listen to you and correct it.

4 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On May 02, 2021
enomakos:

That’s not even unfounded. He just have a reason for luring all those “potential clients”
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Fuckeveryday2: 1:08am On May 03, 2021
cococandy:

It’s like people are finally starting to wake up to the type to terrible humans that are on this site.
Maybe I should be cautiously hopeful?.
My dear sister don't be hopefull o..alot of deranged humans are on this site cry
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by MarieSucre(f): 2:24am On May 03, 2021
justmondris:
To all those that had bad encounter with this same guy all in the name of job and you were scared to speak up all in the name of fear of the unknown or other stupid reasons, just know that you have your hand in the death of this innocent girl. If you had spoken out after your encounter with him, he would have been arrested ever since and this girl and other innocent people who have been his victims after your last encounter with him, would not have been his victims.

If you cannot correct the wrong, learn to always speak out until those who can correct it, listen to you and correct it.

And if they had talked what do you think would have happened?

Are you new to nairaland?

I don't know what you think would have come out of it but here is what would definitely have happened:

1) They would have been called olosho or runsgirls
2) They would have been called clout chasers
3) They would have asked them for evidence which would usually be a video - who prepares a camera down when going for an interview on the fly that they may be be raped?
4) They would have called them bitter feminist who want to bring down a young man.

So ehn bros! This your comment no too make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Damlhaade01(m): 2:25am On May 03, 2021
Adtconcepts:
The young woman who was reported missing after going for a job interview and sparked the #FindHinnyHumoren campaign has been reportedly murdered and buried by the alleged killer who confessed to the crime.

(C)The Ibom Informer Newspapers.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3371329792970258&id=100002798104691

Police reveals that Uduak Frank Akpan the killer of Iniobong Umoren, had physically and sexually assaulted the job seeker before Killing and burying her in a shallow grave. He led the police to where he buried her. The police exhumed the corpse and took it to hospital for autopsy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1388862312451395586

Meanwhile Iniobong Umoren family is demanding to see her corpse.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Itycletylove/status/1388836064320704517

these SS pple, see face, see result.....heinous pple
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by MarieSucre(f): 2:25am On May 03, 2021
KINGKONG:

I pray someone close and dear to you experience the same thing!!! Since you've lost your conscience and no iota of humanity in you .....

Nothing different from you and the Killer... Same Characteristics and I wonder how many innocent lives you've snuffed out from this wicked world

This is my major problem with your comment. Why should someone else bear the consequences of his stupidity?

Imagine being the relative who did not wrong anyone and is just living life and minding their business till one day they are attackes because someone could not direct the thunder to the appropriate person.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by cococandy(f): 2:40am On May 03, 2021
They keep acting like they don’t know

MarieSucre:

And if they had talked what do you think would have happened?

Are you new to nairaland?

I don't know what you think would have come out of it but here is what would definitely have happened:

1) They would have been called olosho or runsgirls
2) They would have been called clout chasers
3) They would have asked them for evidence which would usually be a video - who prepared a camera down when going for an interview on the fly that they maybe be raped?
4) They would have called them bitter feminist who want to bring down a young man.

So ehn bros! Their your comment no too make sense.

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Helenatech: 7:14am On May 03, 2021
The bottom line is......

Be very wise and careful always, try to keep calm and play along when you see the situation trying to get out of hand.

Do not enter cars of people you hardly know, don't communicate with just friends to the extent of going to their houses.

Nobody knows what actually transpired that led to all that, how she found herself in the house of that monster, but we pray for GOD ALMIGHTY to always keep us safe.

Oh ALMIGHTY GOD of heaven and earth, Please keep us safe always!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.