Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community (35379 Views)

Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by goodnessme1(f): 2:24pm On May 02, 2021
Northerners killing yorubas in yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:27pm On May 02, 2021
BigSarah:

Muslims attacked Muslims somehow MNK is responsible, damn you're really wise!

His wisdom is so great that the only comparison to it, is that of the brain of a lizard

3 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by VictorUSA(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Ikinternational: 2:40pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

If you check, you will discover the remote cause is the same set of intolerant homeless lamidi cownu's ipob pigs.

Is one of their foolish strategies of bringing down the zoo.

simplyidiot

5 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by SouthEastFacts: 2:43pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

If you check, you will discover the remote cause is the same set of intolerant homeless lamidi cownu's ipob pigs.

Yiubas are wired by default to blame Igbos for all their life challenges.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Godjone(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Why make blasphemous comments against the Holy Prophet? Why are some people intolerant?

Last week, I was verbally attacked by some Christian miscreants for worshipping Satan Almighty. If not that I respect the Law, I would have struck them with madness. Too bad! Live and let live!

Nigeria go better.
is your allah and his muhafooool so dosile and lazy that you people have to fight for them? If yes, then they don't deserve your worship. Pls change your religion

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by alfasexy: 2:51pm On May 02, 2021
As a peaceful Satanist, anybody that disturbs me with what his useless god wants should get ready to meet him.

1 Like

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by alfasexy: 2:51pm On May 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
Northerners killing yorubas in yoruba land.

Lagos is no man's land.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by donbenie(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Shut up angry

4 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2021
Religion of pieces

Yeye

1 Like

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by wizod(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Why make blasphemous comments against the Holy Prophet? Why are some people intolerant?

Last week, I was verbally attacked by some Christian miscreants for worshipping Satan Almighty. If not that I respect the Law, I would have struck them with madness. Too bad! Live and let live!

Nigeria go better.
who is Mohammed, a dog�, cat� or rat? if Muhammad is anything meaningful why can't he fight for himself.
a religion of piss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/blasphemy-how-angry-youths-attacked-vigilante-commander-in-lagos-community

thunder fire mohammed (SAW) left balls...... Make una come attack me for blasphemy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
Lagos has been infected with Islamostupidity.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Bwilliam(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Who are you calling intolerant?
Who are you calling homeless?

Do you even know the meaning of those words.
It's like English language was not among the 2 subjects you managed to get C - Credit in WAEC.

LOL - so you even know that the whole contraption is a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by edoairways: 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
This your prophet that only bloodshed can appease must be a devilish one.
His adherents same. And in this case his brainwashed adherents are against themselves.
Why you condemn him for worshipping Satan, don't forget you have Satan's property with you.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
zangaozanga:
Stupid religious people, destruction and deceit is the only thing they know how to do
I pity you..
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Odunayomi247(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
The greatest blasphemy should be swearing on lies with their Koran,this man did it twice

Why is he still alive??

1 Like

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Deicide: 3:17pm On May 02, 2021
like seriously?
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Subduer: 3:22pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Nigeria go better.
You don't have such power. Hit and Run Terrorism is all you can, in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Lonelypacifist6: 3:26pm On May 02, 2021
People must know that these people use false blasphemy accusations to settle scores/grudges, it's inimical to Muslim worldwide, India, Pakistan, you mention it. And they don't even require evidence, all they have do is say he abused the prophet and their fellow goat humpers would believe them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by fayomim: 3:28pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Almighty Satan will never abandon me.

Really?
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by nnamdi640: 3:31pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Nigeria go better.
Am sure no sensible Christian will attack you for making blasphemous comment against Christianity because they believe that the living God will decide the person faith, but for some people's religion, it is the opposite. Anybody that thinks he or she can fight for God should be the most foolish person on earth. If you believe that you are worshipping a living God,then why fighting for Him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by letitrainnow(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmmmm Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Subduer: 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

They don't want to be part of your dysfunctional Eldorado. Is there anything you Righteous, disciplined races are GAINING, by forcing people who don't want you to stay together with you?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Karlosorji(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Too bad, brother. But they should continue. God Almighty will soon deal ruthlessly with them. Unless I am not worshipping a living God!
your living dog should be satan
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by wingmanIII: 3:34pm On May 02, 2021
Ikinternational:

simplyidiot

Very big shameless,daft idiot!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by wingmanIII: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
Na wah! Is Lagos now an islamic state?
The effrontery! Soon they will get hisbah and sharia law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by PoloG: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
Aboki people no just get sense
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by unanonso(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Nigeria go better.

You're a worshiper, of Satan? Na wa o!
You even called him 'Almighty'! Na wa o!
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by PoloG: 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Lagos has been infected with Islamostupidity.
na mumu aboki people . Reason why nigeria need to divide sharp sharp so that them go to back to arewa
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by unanonso(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Too bad, brother. But they should continue. God Almighty will soon deal ruthlessly with them. Unless I am not worshipping a living God!

Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) / Burial Of UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest (Pics) / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.