Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community (35377 Views)

Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
Please? You are even begging cheesy
Omo the shit is already in yoruba land. You will understand better when they install an emir in ife, like they did in ilorin. tongue

Yoruba mozlems no send ooni, they revere and take instructions from the sultan. While yoruba christians prefer political correctness to FREEDOM!

SLAVES!!!!

Biafravd:
Cow brain people with their stupidity, pls don't take that shit to yoruba land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Arespect10: 3:44pm On May 02, 2021
You can't just vomit trash against prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and walk freely.. God bless the youth
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by unanonso(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Almighty Satan will never abandon me.

he hs done it already.

It is only the Almighty God that will never leave nor forsake anyone.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:47pm On May 02, 2021
HEAD SLAMMERS AGAIN!
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2021
Nigeria is a failed State, any Nigerian advocating for 1 Nigeria at this moment should have himself or herself check for mental evaluation
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Why make blasphemous comments against the Holy Prophet? Why are some people intolerant?

Last week, I was verbally attacked by some Christian miscreants for worshipping Satan Almighty. If not that I respect the Law, I would have struck them with madness. Too bad! Live and let live!

Nigeria go better.

How are you sure he made a blasphemous comment? Mobs can easily do a set up. Best thing is for someone who made blasphemous comment to be arrested and investigation carried out. Stop supporting barbaric act, you can become a victim.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
I can't see any difference between yoruba Muslims and fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by kevwemike: 3:56pm On May 02, 2021
zangaozanga:
Stupid religious people, destruction and deceit is th :De only thing they know how to do
the god that can't figth for himself is not a God, only cowards figth for god .
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by folahan30(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
lies..... the fight inside mile12 market has nothing to do with religion. it was a case of power tussle between the man that lost the last market chairmanship election and the faction loyal to the incumbent. why report what you have no idea of. no wonder there is need for social media bill .
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
Almajoon:
Omo the shit is already in yoruba land. You will understand better when they install an emir in ife, like they did in ilorin. tongue

Yoruba mozlems no send ooni, they revere and take instructions from the sultan. While yoruba christians prefer political correctness to FREEDOM!

SLAVES!!!!

I wish I could frame this.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Chris2863(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Why make blasphemous comments against the Holy Prophet? Why are some people intolerant?

Last week, I was verbally attacked by some Christian miscreants for worshipping Satan Almighty. If not that I respect the Law, I would have struck them with madness. Too bad! Live and let live!

Nigeria go better.
Sharaap.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Thomthom(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2021
bencr7:
d same Satan u worship at d end he will abandon u
you even get time to dey quote that one
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by nedekid: 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
Abokis have taken over Lagos.
Mile 12 if know for is for produce sales. Abokis are the major dealers, cart pusher etc. So it has gotten to the stage someone will be attacked for alledged blasphemy?
Have you noticed task force can no longer enforce the laws on commercial motorbikes since abokis now dominate the trade. I saw few weeks ago where the chased TF with dangerous weapons and recovered their bikes.
They have even started dominating agberos. You saw what happen at iba/ laau axis two weeks ago.
Soon they will enter bus transport system. By that time they will place oluomo and his boys on the run.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by 2mch(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2021
Lagos government should round up those youths and their families, ensure one way transport to their state. They are doing the nonsense that caused Boko Haram to develop and chase them from their states to Lagos. Lagos is not a place for religious extremism

1 Like

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by olamide0147: 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
This your prophet that only bloodshed can appease must be a devilish one.
His adherents same. And in this case his brainwashed adherents are against themselves.
can you present any history of verses either in Bible or quran that proves prophet Muhammad kills people ,stop being dumb head ,we all know you are worshipping the Roman's God even Messiah will deny that there's nothing like Christians you bow down for man's crafted image on cross it really bad how blind y'all are
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Blackdisciple(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2021
Allah's worriors at it again...
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
This blasphemy thing belongs in the stone age. If your so called god is insulted and he's so almighty? Why can't he fight for himself??
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Biafravd: 4:18pm On May 02, 2021
Almajoon:

SLAVES!!!!

alaye go check your brain bcuz potopoto water you are drinking in that part of nigeria may be affecting your brain seriously
Senseless and stupid ipigidiot
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by PearlD41: 4:19pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Nigeria go better.

If you are calling the Christian miscreants even in this you time of early morning eating then thy sense is not working. What would you call your bloodsucking Muslim brothers?
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by bukarolz: 4:26pm On May 02, 2021
You know practically nothing about Sat 'an who you mistake as your lord. Meanwhile, your freckled thought confuses you to believe that Sat 'an is responsible for every misfortune.

What do you know about that special number 666? Mere mortal without the knowledge of 7D of supreme godhead.

SATANICALLY666:

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Nigeria go better.

You fool. You time is near
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by ibechris(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

If you check, you will discover the remote cause is the same set of intolerant homeless lamidi cownu's ipob pigs.

Is one of their foolish strategies of bringing down the zoo.

U are just being stupid.
U are always sleepless and disturbed anything u dont call or refer to Ipod.
Is it not wise to keep quiet if u run out of reasonable things to say?

Fool!

1 Like

Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Josbreed: 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
Boda see Islam! Islam!!
Boda see Islam! Islam!
Islam wey mumu,
Islam wey no wise.

They have a very very weak god that he asks his following to revenge for him.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Killermamba: 4:45pm On May 02, 2021
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by mukthar2000(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2021
were are the wailers that always bad mouth the northerners when dealing with the blasphemy in the north?
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Cnach: 4:48pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/blasphemy-how-angry-youths-attacked-vigilante-commander-in-lagos-community
during the Easter week, a bik man in form of mocking Christ was asking me if it was true that Jesus died today,
I told him that Jesus died many years ago but we Christians remembers his death this week. he furthered with a tone of mockery that he saw people saying that Christ died in Jerusalem today and they are crying he started laughing
at his laugh, my brother immediately the bike developed gear fault. gear fault is direct from engine but the bike is a new one.
I didn't fight bc someone mocked who I believed in but he l believed in fault for him self.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Nigeria go better.

Don't bring Christians into this. There is only one religion that kill and maim because of Disrespect to their prophet and we all know the religion. Some Christians can insult you on social media (like some followers of other religions), but no Christian will kill you because you insulted Jesus!
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by KINGKONG(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

LMFAO.... Things people do to be popular on a public forum that doesn't give a damn about you

Ogbeni calm down...... People where dey worship Satan no dey brag and flaunt about their gods

So go get a job and stop being useless on the internet... It's gonna do you well for your mental health

And I pray you heal quickly smiley
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2021
I don't believe in the headline, they should look for another strategy. Such can only happen in the north not in Lagos, I dunno maybe there is hausawa camp here in Lagos anyway.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Zeezenho: 5:01pm On May 02, 2021
Chai afonjas too don deh kill because of Sharia .nawo we need to be very careful.no wonder they love accomodating fulani terrorist in their brushes.
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by offset67(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2021
f ucking terrorists
Re: ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2021
Biafravd:
Biafravd is a fulani slave, Benin republic idp camp loading for Biafravd and his family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Caught In Eleme, Stripped & Mercilessly Beaten (Graphic Photos) / Burial Of UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.