Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR (9879 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by 79733139(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2021
Exactly... you just confirmed it.

sihamey:

Next time make sure you read before commenting. People like you hardly pass exams grin
Meanwhile where did you get your estimate ? Atlest 1% eventually come back isorite
You are now my village people that stuck me in Nigeria, I have finally found you. Go and release me from this bondage embarassed sad grin
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Cousin9999: 12:04pm On May 04, 2021
I can't tell if you're trolling or actually sitting here arguing over Canada. It's just not that deep. Who f***ing cares? Really.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 1:44pm On May 04, 2021
peeps4u:

Segun Agbaje, a salary earner, earns 400million per annum, I get that makes him a loser because you're an employer? Di you know how much the bosses in MTN, GLO, oil companies earn?

Your argument and thinking are shallow.

Your motive for creating this thread is already defeated because no one has fallen for your Canada bashing thread. Just because you saw 3 people who returned home from Canada, you hastily created a thread asking why many are returning home.

Keep consoling yourself

Stop mentioning people's name who makes millions and called someone a loser because you meet the person on NairaLand. Mention how much you earn then I will tell you how many of my employees who earn that amount. I am wondering how this thread has become a headache to you.
Mind you the reasons for this 3 persons are far far from frustration they prefer working in Nigeria than Canada so tell us your own reason and stop being so desperate about Canada. If you prefer Canada others prefer another country . One man food is another man's poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by oluayebenz: 2:51pm On May 04, 2021
HRprof:

You are just creating a nuisance, noise maker embarassed.
No one is comparing Nigeria to Canada get that into your empty skull. No matter what you called Nigeria it does change the fact that you are Nigerian. Canada was developed by the Canadians so before you make noise ask yourself question. Coming back after getting PR could be for good reason or otherwise
tongue cry lipsrsealed

Exactly.....

Very deep

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 04, 2021
Say no more op. We can see the source of your frustrations

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Uchemus(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2021
HRprof:

You are just creating a nuisance, noise maker embarassed.
No one is comparing Nigeria to Canada get that into your empty skull. No matter what you called Nigeria it does change the fact that you are Nigerian. Canada was developed by the Canadians so before you make noise ask yourself question. Coming back after getting PR could be for good reason or otherwise
tongue cry lipsrsealed

Unfortunately Mr, I'm not in the habit of engaging in petty exchange of words. My point was made clear, and it is easily understandable, even to people with half a brain. Instead of focusing your energy on people's lives, I'll advice you to channel that energy to bettering yourself. Even if your patriotism and love for Nigeria might have destined you to be a nonentity, don't let your offsprings suffer for it. Don't put them in a position where they would have to queue at embassies, or trek to Europe for asylum. Don't put them at a disadvantage where they would be forced to open a gofundme page for medical treatment. Give them that opportunity to acquire a western document, so they could experience true freedom and stand a good chance at living a more decent life.

Your Father has made the mistake, now is the time for you to right the wrong. Tomorrow might be too late. The developed worlds are getting more right-winged, with stricter immigration policies by the day.

This doesn't mean you running away, it means fighting for a better Nigeria from a position of strength.

Trust me, your friends won't give you this advise, but you are getting it for free from a stranger. I can assure you you won't forget this day.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by HRprof: 7:35pm On May 04, 2021
Uchemus:

Unfortunately Mr, I'm not in the habit of engaging in petty exchange of words. My point was made clear, and it is easily understandable, even to people with half a brain. Instead of focusing your energy on people's lives, I'll advice you to channel that energy to bettering yourself. Even if your patriotism and love for Nigeria might have destined you to be a nonentity, don't let your offsprings suffer for it. Don't put them in a position where they would have to queue at embassies, or trek to Europe for asylum. Don't put them at a disadvantage where they would be forced to open a gofundme page for medical treatment. Give them that opportunity to acquire a western document, so they could experience true freedom and stand a good chance at living a more decent life.

Your Father has made the mistake, now is the time for you to right the wrong. Tomorrow might be too late. The developed worlds are getting more right-winged, with stricter immigration policies by the day.

This doesn't mean you running away, it means fighting for a better Nigeria from a position of strength.

Trust me, your friends won't give you this advise, but you are getting it for free from a stranger. I can assure you you won't forget this day.

You are welcome.

Wait a minute Are you now advising me on how to develop Nigeria. Brother did you just borrowed sense? After calling Nigeria derogatory names you have suddenly realized that the development of this country lays in us Nigerians.

Note you can not fight a better Nigeria by running to another man's developed country.

Please don't change the topic of this thread, if you have reasonable information regarding the topic kindly drop it , if not just jump and pass cry kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 7:48pm On May 04, 2021
Lagbaja88:

Your post make no meaning. We are here in this NairaLand to source to knowledge, You can continue digging. I have every right to visit any embassy If i want to travel. You are just more frustrated. I never told you I have not visited embassy before.

Search futher you will see more of my travel experince and ensure you post it here.. zombie shocked
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 04, 2021
sihamey:

Your post make no meaning. We are here in this NairaLand to source to knowledge, You can continue digging. I have every right to visit any embassy If i want to travel. You are just more frustrated. I never told you I have not visited embassy before.

Search futher you will see more of my travel experince and ensure you post it here.. zombie shocked
it makes meaning. You dont qualify for it any more. This is the way to console yourself haha. Many of those countries have rejected you in the past. Pele
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Kenn55: 10:09pm On May 04, 2021
sihamey:

Please i never said I have drow the line of conclusion, If i do, I will not come here to get more info from other.
Meanwhile the 3 friends I'm referring to are all doing well here and they even send money to their family in Canada from Nigeria.
The mean aim of creating the post is to know why these people can not get same job they are doing here in Canada and remain there with their family.
What you don't know is beyond you my brother

Guy, you disturb yourself for nothing.
First of all, there is no where in the world where there is 0% unemployment rate. However, there is a difference between a place with 5% unemployment rate with one with 20% unemployment rate.

Even in IT which is the hottest sector in the world right now, it doesn't have a 100% employment rate. This means there are still some unemployed IT gurus out there.

Secondly, as our faces are different so also our lifestyle choices,values and what we hold dear different. So, that someone came back to Nigeria after getting PR is no big deal.

Your PR card is for 5 years and you need to live in Canada for 2 out of that 5 years to renew it.

Some people go back to Nigeria, work for 2 more years in Nigeria before relocating permanently.

Someone I know went back to Nigeria. The reason is that he figured that he needs a particular certification to get the kind of job he wants in Canada so instead of staying in Canada, he decided to continue his good job in Nigeria and prepare and write the exam from Nigeria. He left his family in Canada so has no disturbance in Nigeria. His mission is to get the certification in a year and get back to Canada finally.

So if you are trying to make your judgment based on someone who got PR and came back to Nigeria, I'm afraid you are on a long thing because you may not know the story behind the story

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Kenn55: 10:14pm On May 04, 2021
Lagbaja88:

I knew he is trying to console himself. The only way that some of these guys console themselves is to try to rubbish those countries they couldn't go to.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by peeps4u: 10:15pm On May 04, 2021
Lagbaja88:
it makes meaning. You dont qualify for it any more. This is the way to console yourself haha. Many of those countries have rejected you in the past. Pele

I saw it right from his initial posts that he was just consoling himself. He badly wanted people to join him in bashing Nigerians in Canada so he could feel good.

The moment he was turning down the reasonable responses from people why people with PR could move back to Nigeria, I knew what he was up to. All he wanted to hear was "they are suffering in Canada" and even had to later post it that they are suffering .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Uchemus(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2021
HRprof:

Wait a minute Are you now advising me on how to develop Nigeria. Brother did you just borrowed sense? After calling Nigeria derogatory names you have suddenly realized that the development of this country lays in us Nigerians.

Note you can not fight a better Nigeria by running to another man's developed country.

Please don't change the topic of this thread, if you have reasonable information regarding the topic kindly drop it , if not just jump and pass cry kiss

Bro, youv seriously got issues with comprehension.

I called Nigeria derogatory names because that's what she is. For the fact I called Nigeria by what she is doesn't mean I wont want the best for the country.

When I say "fight from a position if strength", it doesn't necessarily mean fighting from another man's land. It simply means being at an advantage during the fight. This could simply mean having a Canadian PR while living in Nigeria, or empowering yourself with western education and experience for use in Nigeria.

So my friend, I repeat, fight for a better Nigeria from a position of strength. Even most of your politicians, celebrities and their kids, who claims to be fighting for a better country, have foreign documents and qualifications. The friends of the OP have gone, gotten their Canadian PR and are back for whatever reason. They could easily go back whenever they want to. Even Sowere that has been fighting and has gone to jail for Nigeria has a US document. His wife and children as living in the US.

Brother, e get reasonwhy tortoise dey carry shell, no be say the load dey sweet am. Coz when the chips are down you go realize say na only that your miserable green ecowas passport you get, which fit only carry you reach benin republic.
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Uchemus(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2021
peeps4u:

I saw it right from his initial posts that he was just consoling himself. He badly wanted people to join him in bashing Nigerians in Canada so he could feel good.

The moment he was turning down the reasonable responses from people why people with PR could move back to Nigeria, I knew what he was up to. All he wanted to hear was "they are suffering in Canada" and even had to later post it that they are suffering .

I knew OP's post was fueled by envy when he said "almighty PR" in his post. These set of people leap for joy when they have a feeling that Nigerians are suffering abroad, and they they are better off in Nigeria. You'll find most of them climax when they hear their counterparts abroad are doing menial jobs. These set of people have applied for VISA relentlessly without success, so I don't blame them.
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Uchemus(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2021
sihamey:

[s]You are just a f**l to say I don't quality for Canada PR. ... what qualifications are talking about. To get citizenship to Canada does it has a limitation? Or you think is only by skill work, Age limit bla bla bla......Getting Canadian PR is as easy as ABC, if you know you know [/s]

I'm sorry to tell you this obvious truth, it's not as easy as ABC. It's high time you guys stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by ednut1(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2021
Uchemus:

I knew OP's post was fueled by envy when he said "almighty PR" in his post. These set of people leap for joy when they have a feeling that Nigerians are suffering abroad, and they they are better off in Nigeria. You'll find most of them climax when they hear their counterparts abroad are doing menial jobs. These set of people have applied for VISA relentlessly without success, so I don't blame them.
humans for you. A lot of Nigerians did menial jobs in those days because they didn't go with the right papers. When they later got papers they went to school or did better jobs. These day there are more opportunities to get papers after studying or go with PR. So even if they can't get jobs they want at first, they manage easy jobs like customer service, uber, care work and co. But they will later get those well paying jobs. The op is simply an hater
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 6:40am On May 05, 2021
Lagbaja88:

Imagine conclusion. ...... You know nothing so keep quiet, Olodo
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 6:40am On May 05, 2021
Lagbaja88:

Imagine conclusion. ...... You know nothing so keep quiet, Olodo grin
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 6:53am On May 05, 2021
Kenn55:

Guy, you disturb yourself for nothing.
First of all, there is no where in the world where there is 0% unemployment rate. However, there is a difference between a place with 5% unemployment rate with one with 20% unemployment rate.

Even in IT which is the hottest sector in the world right now, it doesn't have a 100% employment rate. This means there are still some unemployed IT gurus out there.

Secondly, as our faces are different so also our lifestyle choices,values and what we hold dear different. So, that someone came back to Nigeria after getting PR is no big deal.

Your PR card is for 5 years and you need to live in Canada for 2 out of that 5 years to renew it.

Some people go back to Nigeria, work for 2 more years in Nigeria before relocating permanently.

Someone I know went back to Nigeria. The reason is that he figured that he needs a particular certification to get the kind of job he wants in Canada so instead of staying in Canada, he decided to continue his good job in Nigeria and prepare and write the exam from Nigeria. He left his family in Canada so has no disturbance in Nigeria. His mission is to get the certification in a year and get back to Canada finally.

So if you are trying to make your judgment based on someone who got PR and came back to Nigeria, I'm afraid you are on a long thing because you may not know the story behind the story

Why some people finding it difficult to understand the write up!! The thread topic is a question that need some explanation from experience persons. I never said I have drown a conclusion with just 3 persons I know .
What I notice now is that, Canada lover's don't want to hear any negative expressions about Canada be it on a question ask or other. cheesy

Anyway I have noted your explanations of reasons you put up that's what matters to me, I am not a judge here please tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by peeps4u: 9:22am On May 05, 2021
Uchemus:

Every young guy that go to Canada via legit means and have good educational and professional background are doing well.

A guy, lawyer who was reported recently to have been sacked by a Canadian law firm for wishing Osinbajo dead (though the sack was a lie, he is still at the firm) left Nigeria less than a year ago and has changed job twice. He is working at a law firm even with Nigerian degree and work experience while he's yet to further his education there.
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by 4dor: 10:40am On May 05, 2021
Omo! Canada don cause wahala o grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 05, 2021
sihamey:

You are just a f**l to say I don't quality for Canada PR. ... what qualifications are talking about. To get citizenship to Canada does it has a limitation? Or you think is only by skill work, Age limit bla bla bla......Getting Canadian PR is as easy as ABC, if you know you know
this is you. At 40 plus, you chances are next to nothing. But you are claiming its easy as ABC, everyone can see through your lies bro. If its easy why have you not proceeded with wes and ielts

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by peeps4u: 7:55pm On May 05, 2021
Lagbaja88:
this is you. At 40 plus, you chances are next to nothing. But you are claiming its easy as ABC, everyone can see through your lies bro. If its easy why have you not proceeded with wes and ielts

You really succeeded in exposing this guy and eventually sent him packing from his thread
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 7:58pm On May 05, 2021
Lagbaja88:

Olodo is like what you know about Canada citizenship is Wes and lelts..... learn to do more research there are other process to get citizenship to other countries.
Wes and lelts is for people like you we have pass that level. Find out what is citizenship by investment. . Zombies everywhere
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 05, 2021
sihamey:

Olodo is like what you know about Canada citizenship is Wes and lelts..... learn to do more research there are other process to get citizenship to other countries.
Wes and lelts is for people like you we have pass that level. Find out what is citizenship by investment. . Zombies everywhere
no be your type. If you had the investment amount or net worth those countries that rejected your visa application wont. So pack well

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by 79733139(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
After realizing that your chances of immigrating to Canada is zero, you decided to create a Canada bashing thread... hypocrite! And I was right afterall, you are simply stuck in Nigeria... morôn!

sihamey:

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 6:23am On May 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
no be your type. If you had the investment amount or net worth those countries that rejected your visa application wont. So pack well

What you see is rejection and you jump and pass the travel experience posted. Hypocrisy cry
Make sure you die and buried in another man's country....If you so much love another country than your origin. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by sihamey: 6:25am On May 06, 2021
79733139:
After realizing that [s]your chances of immigrating to Canada is zero, [/s]you decided to create a Canada bashing thread... hypocrite! And I was right afterall, you are simply stuck in Nigeria... morôn!

There is nothing in Canada I prefer Europe than Canada... If Canada is your heaven then die there cry
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by timefarm(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:

This is strong finishing bro.
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by peeps4u: 11:00am On May 06, 2021
sihamey:

There is nothing in Canada I prefer Europe than Canada... If Canada is your heaven then die there cry

But you gave it a shot?

Kwakwakwakwakwa

I'm happy seeing you on a defence now. You have been busted on this thread as a troll and the thread has lost its purpose
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2021
timefarm:

This is strong finishing bro. Calm down. grin grin

Anyway, I would like to speak with you if you dont mind...
if its about visa, visit the various threads on canada visa. That's what i used
Re: Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR by 79733139(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2021
Your hypocrisy has already been exposed... move on.

sihamey:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21 Weird Laws Of UAE Dubai That Can Land You In Jail / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus / Businesses, Arts Inspired By The Lagos Transport System - AutoReportNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.