Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Will You Return The Money?(picture) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will You Return The Money?(picture) (361 Views)

How Much Did You Lose Trying To Return The Old Naira Notes To Banks? / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Return The Money?(picture) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 02, 2021
Imagine you saw this bag containing money with the tag "This money belongs to Nairaland"
will you return the money? grin

Re: Will You Return The Money?(picture) by rosy1992(f): 1:25pm On May 02, 2021
No, I'll utilize it effectively.
Re: Will You Return The Money?(picture) by Odetokun3(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2021
In as much as I need to sign an oath to comment on Islamic threads on Nairaland. I won’t return the money!
Re: Will You Return The Money?(picture) by LMS1(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2021
Since That Money Is Only A Picture I Will Return It,
Re: Will You Return The Money?(picture) by rtdCivilservant: 1:47pm On May 02, 2021
No, but I will share some to all those people wey de come beg for money for nairaland then I go keep the rest.shekina
Re: Will You Return The Money?(picture) by Babaken(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
With the comments above you will know the mind of average Nigerian youth at the end they will say government is the cuz of bad economic system. What if the money is yours and someone pick it and refuse to return it I hope you will be happy too.

(1) (Reply)

China Can't Stop Talking About The Bill And Melinda Gates Divorce / UK Used 65inch QLED Samsung Smart Tv For Sale / I Will Unlock Any Locked/restricted Greendot/gobank/walmart Money Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.