Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 AM

Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Empowers Man With N1 Million To Start Up Business. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Empowers Man With N1 Million To Start Up Business. (259 Views)

Emotional: How An Entrepreneur (marksman Chinedu Ijiomah) Changed An Old Man’s L / Jowi Zaza Buy Lamborghini Aventador Worth 115 Million To Celebrate Birthday. See / Prince Osisioma Foundation Renovates Awambia Prisons, Empowers Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Empowers Man With N1 Million To Start Up Business. by Daveofafrica(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
Business Mogul, Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Empowers Man With N1 Million To Start Up Business. Niger Delta Insider reports

Real Estate Mogul and owner of Chinmark group, Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah have put smile on a man's face in Port Harcourt by empowering the man with N1m for him to start up a business.

According to Dr. Marksman, he has known the man for over 15 years and was touched by his spirit to lift the man from the streets.

"This morning, when I woke up and looked through my window to the project 2 that has been ongoing in Port Harcourt, I recognized a man i had known since 2003 on the streets. He was eating noodles.

"Many years ago, he was not doing anything tangible but when I saw him this morning, he was a bricklayer at our site. He has been there since two weeks that works started.

"He is above 35 years old and the job could be visibly strenuous on him. My spirit told me that it was time to lift him up from the streets. But along the line, I became busy and set out for Project 1 inspection.

"When I returned in the evening, the voice spoke again and I walked up to him and asked what else he could do outside bricklaying. He said he could drive a mini-bus.
I asked him the cost of such bus and he said he could get it for 700k to a million naira. And at that spot, I gave him what I had on me. It was $2,100 dollars, an equivalent of 1 million naira or so.

"That money may not be much but little by little, we are changing the stories of real people in the streets, we are empowering the streets and putting hope out there for those who felt like life was over for them, hoping that young people will not give up".

Dave of Africa

Re: Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Empowers Man With N1 Million To Start Up Business. by Bola146(f): 2:18pm On May 02, 2021
grin Lord kindly locate my destiny helpers to me now! Pick my call Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Get Plagiarism Checker X Free Download / ALERT: Boko Haram Plotting To Attack Abuja – IGP / Youtube Spirituality Teaching--herbs And Mystics. Solutions To Life Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.