Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God (20863 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Insecurity: Umahi Declares War Against Banditry, Cultism / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by ediko5(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2021
godliman:
Na who allow this man enter him church sef let alone near alter. Umahi is part of Nigeria's problem. He is the Judas of the south east like Tinubu of the south west. He is a disgrace

Na pastorate member for Christ Embassy

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Starhearts: 7:16pm On May 02, 2021
Hello OP
To the front page pls.
I based in Limassol, Cyprus.
I started gambling during my days at unilag, playing dice nd cards with my fellow room mate at jaja HALL.

Fast forward, l enter Cyprus to continue my education. As things moves on l met one Botswana woman whom we later lives together at Limassol. She works with betting company at Limassol. Then my passion for gambling again resurfaced.

I works with construction company at Limassol.
I used 80% of my pay days on..

Betting on horse races;
betting games machines;
Spread betting;
Dog racing; and
Bitcoin gambling.

Hello nairaland, how can l stop diz habit.
I can no longer send money home.
I gave my pple nd my friends excuse on monetary aspect.
Pls my fellow nairalander helps me out.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by contigiency(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2021
godliman:
Na who allow this man enter him church sef let alone near alter. Umahi is part of Nigeria's problem. He is the Judas of the south east like Tinubu of the south west. He is a disgrace

Because he left PDP that laid the foundation of all the problems we are facing in this country? You are simply worse than the names you called Umahi.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by PennywysCares(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2021
This short man knows nothing apart from engineering mathematics
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
Dikaveli:
So our governor na Christ embassy member? Ebonyi state money don finish in tithe oooooo

Brainless
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by MrWTF(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
SmartProf:
Since Nigerians are very religious, politicians know how to use religious lines to win them over. When u try to x-ray issues with a typical over religious Nigerian, rather than intellectually contributing, they will begin to use lines such as 'it is well', and 'God will help us' etc..to cover up their dumbness.
Very dumb set of people we have as religious fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by kasim155: 7:22pm On May 02, 2021
Uncharted56:
Please niaraland the new font ain't sharp

Yeah same here too.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Burtonj: 7:23pm On May 02, 2021
That's what they are good at doing

Always playing the religious card whenever they feel that the masses are about to revolt against them.

Religion is the opium of the people.

Politicians are always playing the religious card to keep the poor masses poor.

The insecurities that has befallen this country, will definitely get to you guys the elites.

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Elonmuskfan: 7:23pm On May 02, 2021
SmartProf:
Since Nigerians are very religious, politicians know how to use religious lines to win them over. When u try to x-ray issues with a typical over religious Nigerian, rather than intellectually contributing, they will begin to use lines such as 'it is well', and 'God will help us' etc..to cover up their dumbness.

It is well. May God help us. Or God Dey.

Those lines disgust me down to my cells. A way of them accepting the oppressive status-quo.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Yus2020: 7:23pm On May 02, 2021
Very selfish man
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2021
All this is happening due to the injustice in the land, the rich are becoming richer and the poor are becoming poorer, even the so called N-power and other social welfare scheme are being hijacked by the rich, with nothing left for the poor and we all go to the same market to shop.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Elonmuskfan: 7:28pm On May 02, 2021
Yus2020:
Very selfish man
what made him selfish?
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by TMSMedia: 7:29pm On May 02, 2021
Boko Haram forcefully converting people they conquered in Niger state to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiQ_3i1Roug
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by JBoss25(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2021
Uncharted56:
Please niaraland the new font ain't sharp
oga appreciate the good thing and shut up
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by jrusky(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2021
godliman:

Same question I wanted to ask. I thought Okorocha was the worst till Umahi and Uzo showed their real self. Truly another Tinubu of SE infact hewould be worst than Tinibu.

Foolish man.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by seniorgozman(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2021
remigiusizunna:

The church is located right inside a hotel owned by the gov. (Osborne la palms) hotel mile 50 Abakaliki
He built the church

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
Rubbish people.

Na death service him go attend next.

Foolishness.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Rickylambert: 7:49pm On May 02, 2021
No be magic
Pack ur shit man
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by AsawanaDgreat: 7:51pm On May 02, 2021
Oga what is your own contribution to curb the
security challenge?
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2021
See as his wife be like giant

All These massive igbo women sef
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by remigiusizunna(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2021
seniorgozman:
He built the church
He built the hotel where as the hotel houses the church

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by cardoctor(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2021
iammo:

grin

Umahi is a very crazy guy....

He was he happy to tell communities that had their police station burnt that he isn't building another one, that they should stay without police

Take am easy na bro.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by iammo(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
cardoctor:

Take am easy na bro.

Easy with what bro
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Faithful007: 8:09pm On May 02, 2021
SmartProf:
You're not religious, how smart are you and how many intellectual contributions have you made here?
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by seniorgozman(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
remigiusizunna:

He built the hotel where as the hotel houses the church
They have relocated to their permanent site

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by officialmario(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2021
He didnt run to church during the pandemic, medicine after death.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Faithful007: 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
Elonmuskfan:

It is well. May God help us. Or God Dey.

Those lines disgust me down to my cells. A way of them accepting the oppressive status-quo.
You and the guy you quoted are both militant atheists. If you like spend your whole life antagonizing Christians and religious people. It doesn't add anything to you and the country.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by godliman: 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
contigiency:

Because he left PDP that laid the foundation of all the problems we are facing in this country? You are simply worse than the names you called Umahi.
My friend it is not about party. Did you hear what he said recently about bandits? He is betraying his people to his Fulani masters simple.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Ezmans: 8:50pm On May 02, 2021
godliman:
umahi is a joke, see lies coming from his mouth
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Realguyman1(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2021
contigiency:

Bros it is not PDP that lay the foundations of the problems Nigeria is passing through today but the military, which this dump president we have now was also part of. Infact the foundation of Nigeria was wrong right from day one. And Nnandi Azikiwe and other southern founding fathers are the ones supposed to be blame for all this nonsense southern Nigeria is experiencing from northern Nigeria today.
Re: Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God by Cheeryfeet: 9:23pm On May 02, 2021
godliman:
Oga the man has been a church boy long way back even before ever dreaming of becoming party chairman talkless of Governor. He single handedly built that particular Christ embassy chapter even before he became Governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Receives Hero’s Welcome In Ekiti / Lagos Bans Okada Operations In 4 More Local Governments / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Idris Mohammed, Information Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.