Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women (30621 Views)

S£x Scandal: How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated Many Women / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Brunicekid(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
younglleo:
Well, I'll believe this settling with one girl is part of the childish lyrics!
Don't worry u will grow up
Settling with one girl is CHILDISH?

Then, you are the real CHILDISH PERSON..

God will help you in Jesus Name!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by bluefilm: 5:17pm On May 02, 2021
Who cares what your interests are?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by lookingfly: 5:23pm On May 02, 2021
But you de sing booty bounce with lots of booty bouncing in the video.

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by BrutusOj(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
I like the part he said he will repeat his clothes...
They pressure celebrities put on themselves enn..how can I not wear a clothe I have worn before? Except a company is supplying it free and the clause is that I won't wear any one twice.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2021
Does it even make sense to sleep around?

Find your spec and stay put. If she misbehaves then move on and if ta any point in your marriage you strongly feel like having another lady then get one sweet lady as a concubine, pay her bride price and enjoy yourself.

Life is too short abeg. #YOLO
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
There's nothing as beautiful and candy as a successful decent man.With this statement of his I'm already a fan,may Grammy award locate you wherever you are.Say no to promiscuous life as a man.Shalom

See in most cases, bad guys were once good guys who met one bad girl that turned them into bad guys.

Most casanovas were once faithful to a lady who latter messed up.

Sleeping around makes no sense but I guess he is still too young to see the reality and I pray he does not get involved with one karashika that may bring out the bad side of him.

2 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2021
Toks2008:

See in most cases, bad guys were once good guys who met one bad girl that turned them into bad guys.

Most casanovas were once faithful to a lady who latter messed up.

Sleeping around makes no sense but I guess he is still too young to see the reality and I pray he does not get involved with one karashika that may bring out the bad side of him.
A bad experience is never a good reason and doesn't warrant a guy to suddenly turn promiscuous,any man who turned promiscuous has it hidden in his bone marrows and waiting for an opportunity to unleash his raging hormones.

3 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Toks2008(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
A bad experience is never a good reason and doesn't warrant a guy to suddenly turn promiscuous,any man who turned promiscuous has it hidden in his bone marrows and waiting for an opportunity to unleash his raging hormones.

Yes guys have it in their bone marrow to be "randy" but in the decent world we call it polygamous.

So whilst I don't support promiscuity in anyway, I believe polygamy is better and most polygamous men will have a story attached to their decisions.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2021
Shatap angry
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Kriss216: 6:27pm On May 02, 2021
99thEnemy:
grin ... With lots of Deby-like looking girls. Except dem no give me green light.

Average height, Slim waist, Full C cups, Fine face

with a medium size round bubble butt and fresh laps.

I am dead grin grin grin
But rema na liar shaa. grin
Chai grin

So, this is why you no gree remember Denique again. Not fair o
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by dastroud(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2021
Coming from ‘I too like woman me I no dey gboran’ �

2 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by smiliyB(f): 6:38pm On May 02, 2021
Trenity:
Good

Work on a six months contract writing articles from home.

Remuneration : 500,000 Naira.

If this opportunity interests you, signify your interest by sending a message on WhatsApp on

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Thank you
You don reduce am boss cheesy cheesy Soon you'll come down our level 3months abi nah a month sef grin grin grin Don't mind my trouble trouble lipsrsealed
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Cryto(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2021
Who ask you ,
You and lie nah twins brother
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 02, 2021
Toks2008:

Yes guys have it in their bone marrow to be "randy" but in the decent world we call it polygamous.

So whilst I don't support promiscuity in anyway, I believe polygamy is better and most polygamous men will have a story attached to their decisions.
You preach polygamy a lot hmmmm you must be very polygamous in nature,tell me how polygamous you've been so far as a married man?lol

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by DEMZEE(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
There's nothing as beautiful and candy as a successful decent man.With this statement of his I'm already a fan,may Grammy award locate you wherever you are.Say no to promiscuous life as a man.Shalom

Men are biologically designed to be promiscuous

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by DEMZEE(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2021
Bouz:
If you don't want to, they want you to. So your money could go round.. Most ladies of this generation loose their senses whenever they come across a successful man

Because women are designed to be attracted and aroused to men with status, game, looks and money
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Kaydan003: 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
i am already ur fans rema
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
You preach polygamy a lot hmmmm you must be very polygamous in nature,tell me how polygamous you've been so far as a married man?lol

It's not about preaching polygamy but if is about correcting the lies surrounding it.

I am very monagamous at the moment but I won't hesitate to have another lady IF I EVER FEEL LIKE.

One man one woman is white man's lie... Its simply a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Ghostofsparta1(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2021
This is where we used to miss it all.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes! Rema baby! I'm enough for you. You don't need no other body.

30 yr old woman spotted...
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by oloko1859(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

If they all have chunky nipples..... That would be a deal breaker for me..... I no follow rema talk nonsense........ smiley

Madam must hear this, lol
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Grateful02(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2021
let me be your Rema here
Beckysexy:
Yes! Rema baby! I'm enough for you. You don't need no other body.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Phcmayor(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2021
I love your words man lead the way let others follow
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Ayobami7(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2021
okay noted
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Beckysexy(f): 12:19pm On May 03, 2021
detectivejones:

Sugar mummy spotted
Lol
Sugar mummy ke ?
I'm still young o

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Beckysexy(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
Grateful02:
let me be your Rema here
Lol
You mean the "broke Akwa Ibom" version of Rema? grin

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Alejobs: 2:15pm On May 03, 2021
kanicorp9:
you can sell it on ise lify. com

Lets go there!
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by 99thEnemy(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Chai grin

So, this is why you no gree remember Denique again. Not fair o
Denique has always been in my heart.

2 months plus now we haven't heard from her.

I am worried. (no joke)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Family / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] / Adesua Etomi Shares Make-up Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.