Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled (45109 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by oloworulz(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
Yinmu. E still dey there
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
This is fĂșckin hilarious grin are you a whale

1 Like

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by hardon1(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:
We will get you another time

Too early to start showing appreciation.

You never know, you might mistakenly swallow coconut next

chai. ppl funny shaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by millennialaku2: 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:
Thanks to Nairaland and credits to the MODs for pushing this thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/6532082/just-swallowed-mango-seed ) to Fp, some of the suggested recommendations by noble members of the platform came in quickly, handy and useful.

I want to appreciate you all for showing concern. Thanks every one.
how did you go about it
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by advanceDNA: 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
PrecisionFx:

I doubt it was expelled as a mango seed, Cuz d stomach should have dealt with it totally

You over estimate the power of the human digestive system.

4 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by shadrach77: 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
So how was it expelled?
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by sureteeboy(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:
Thanks to Nairaland and credits to the MODs for pushing this thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/6532082/just-swallowed-mango-seed ) to Fp, some of the suggested recommendations by noble members of the platform came in quickly, handy and useful.

How did you go about it

2 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

You over estimate the power of the human digestive system.

Are u sure u know anything about the human digestive system??
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by YourNextLevel(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
You dont want to say how it all happened ?truly your a bad radio by moniker

5 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by aalangel(f): 3:20pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:

Mtchewwww....half story.

3 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2021
ok , and plz do try to swallow another it helps ....
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2021
PrecisionFx:

I doubt it was expelled as a mango seed, Cuz d stomach should have dealt with it totally

I guess you don't know how tough mango seed cover is.

1 Like

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:
grin...lol, I can smile and laugh again guys... chai !!! They nearly finished me !grin

To share knowledge with others is now problem for you? Africans my Africans!

10 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Rikze: 3:24pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:

OK. Good for you.

Modified:

It seems the first story was a fabricated one. If not I don't see what stops the OP from telling us how the mango seed came out.

If my suspicion is true, then that's bad as it may deter others from rendering assistance to someone truly in need of assistance.

So OP, you owe us an explanation or an apology. Period!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by blamingthedevil: 3:25pm On May 02, 2021
Mikkystorm:
Expelled?

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Skymason20(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2021
nah this season u go stop to eat mango grin
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Auraby(f): 3:32pm On May 02, 2021
Go check your intestines for any leakage lolzz. Next time no dey carry dey talk while eating
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by letitrainnow(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2021
Thank God
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by martineverest(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2021
PrecisionFx:

the stomach can't.....most seed can't be digested...u excrete them the way u swallowed them

9 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Nmezor(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2021
cool
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Bar1941(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2021
Continue to deceive yourself, na so mango seed small reach abi? You go soon swallow a whole pawpaw self, just make sure say na unripe one.

1 Like

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by DSC7: 3:42pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:

Pixure nko?......

Next time u go swallow Orange tree.....

2 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
Mikkystorm:
Expelled?
i tire o
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Oppy2k2: 3:43pm On May 02, 2021
To those who were asking how it was expelled.

He cannot answer that question, because the whole scenario was false and did not happened.

10 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by naijadrivablog: 3:44pm On May 02, 2021
Sit de smell for this thread.

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Tonyx5(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2021
meobizy:
Trolls are now getting their time to shine. Useless forum.
nah the forum's not useless..just some of the users and mods
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by VEHINTOLAR: 3:50pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:

Liar ! People have been asking you how you did it but you have refused to say anything up till now . I guess you're thinking of another good lie to tell ,ode !

5 Likes

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by Ebuka78: 3:52pm On May 02, 2021
meobizy:
Trolls are now getting their time to shine. Useless forum.

Nothing can be done about that: they are many here.

1 Like

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by 99thEnemy(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
BadRadio:

You too the suck everything....

You suck mango till you swallow am...

Next e go be pvssy you go suck one day till you swallow VJay discharge.

I pray you never suck dick shaa..

VJay better.
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by nedekid: 3:53pm On May 02, 2021
He layed it as a chicken lays eggs grin

1 Like

Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by gungab(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2021
Operation or Anus
Re: The Mango Seed I Accidentally Swallowed Has Been Expelled by KanuSE: 3:56pm On May 02, 2021
It's sad that most people on this thread believe that Op swallowed a mango seed and expelled it barely 48 hrs after.

Nigerians can really swallow any junk hook, line and sinker!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

276 New COVID-19 Cases, 74 Discharged And 16 Deaths On May 26 - (1741 Tested) / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / My Morning Erection Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.