Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Your Type Of Seed Determines Your Type Of Harvest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Type Of Seed Determines Your Type Of Harvest (264 Views)

The scam of seed sowing exposed / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Seed Sowing Every Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Type Of Seed Determines Your Type Of Harvest by judedwriter(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2021
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
— 2 Corinthians 9:6

Are you expecting a big bumper harvest? What type of seeds are you sowing to provoke it?

It's a misconception to think that sowing any type of seed produces our desired harvest. Your harvest is a direct consequence of your type of seed.

For example, many or majority sow little seeds and yet expect great harvests. No, it's an impossibility. If you want a big harvest, you have to sow big seeds. God cannot be deceived by our little seeds:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
— Galatians 6:7

Some think God is a magician, who acts to entertain us, whether we sow seeds or not.

No. God has since from the beginning, prepared the law of sowing, reaping and harvest.

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest...
— Genesis 8:22

The simple reason why many people abound in poverty, is because they keep sowing little or no seeds. Remember, God cannot be mocked.

The law of sowing and harvest remains a LIFE CHANGING principle if applied with faith and diligence.

What are you expecting from the LORD? Are you ready to sow seeds to commensurate your high expectations from Him?

If you are expecting trailer load blessings from God, why sow little seeds? If you are expecting special blessings and miracles from God, why sow seeds that are too little to reckon with?

King Solomon clearly understood the law of sowing and harvest. He had high expectations from God and sowed a very quality seed: 1000 burnt offerings on a single altar!

God was deeply touched by Solomon's generosity and blessed him in a very special way:

2 Chronicles 1
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁶ And Solomon went up thither to the brasen altar before the LORD, which was at the tabernacle of the congregation, and offered a thousand burnt offerings upon it.

⁷ In that night did God appear unto Solomon, and said unto him, Ask what I shall give thee.

⁸ And Solomon said unto God, Thou hast shewed great mercy unto David my father, and hast made me to reign in his stead.

⁹ Now, O LORD God, let thy promise unto David my father be established: for thou hast made me king over a people like the dust of the earth in multitude.

¹⁰ Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great?

¹¹ And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:

¹² Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.

One of the secrets of swift answered prayers is sowing very quality seed to God. When we delight in God by offering Him quality seeds, He will also delight in us by giving us our hearts' desires:

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
— Psalms 37:4

Unfortunately, the human agents of darkness often use this principle of sowing and harvest against us.

They often offer special sacrifices to demons on altars to grant their wicked expectations against us. Evil altars abound everywhere and are the brains behind lots of evils we see in our environment.

So dear reader, what type of seed are you sowing to provoke your desired harvest? If some wicked men and women can go at any length to sow sacrificial seeds to demons to achieve their evil harvests, how much more we to God?

The general overseer of the RCCG once said long ago in his ministry, when he told God he wanted special miracles in his services, God told him to sow his Pajero jeep to Him as a seed.

Now at this time, this car very valuable to him.

Notwithstanding, he sacrificialy sowed this seed and that was the genesis of the lame walking in his services.

However, of all our seeds, offerings and sacrifices, God loves our praises and thanksgiving very much:

Psalms 69
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁰ I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

³¹ This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.

A praise altar is a very effective altar that brings down God's favour in a very special way.

A praise altar exceeds Solomon's altar, because God prefers praises to material offerings like goats or bulls.

Having known this, how quality are your praises to God on your praise altar like Solomon with his 1000 burnt offerings on his altar?

When was the last time you spent 6 hours or more alone praising and thanking God?

Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dare Adeboye Rests In The Lord / How To Start A Business As A Christian / @nathanielblow At Pastor Dare Adeboyes Service Of Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.