Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (51063 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 3:49pm On May 02, 2021
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Mutemenot(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2021
I may be stubborn but fighting thugs is one mistake I wouldn't like anyone to do. They have no value for life, and can attack you in numbers ...

474 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Pierocash(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge
lol

Leave the street for those that owns it, you don't belong to the street.

Go get police and get arrested simple

337 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Polynek(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
No cause 4 alarm, buy an Aboniki bam, apply it in d affected area, apply d bam and press it gently atleast 3 times a day. you ll see a positive result in 3 days. And stop fighting use police next time

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by etrange: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
You've put up a fight already. You've done your bit. You've shown how brave you are. It's time to let it be. There's nothing to prove here. Don't drag the grave with the dead. Remember, there's only a thin line between bravery and stupidity.

376 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Beckysexy(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
Wetin Person no go see for this Nairaland sef? grin
I'm sure the OP wan form Jackie Chan the actor, but unfortunately got beaten by the boss and ended up with a swollen face. grin

@OP, I like your bravery Sha. grin

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 4:16pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wetin Person no go see for this Nairaland sef? grin
I'm sure the OP wan form Jackie Chan the actor, but unfortunately got beaten by the boss and ended up with a swollen face. grin

@OP, I like your bravery Sha. grin
why you dey laugh. I just want my face to return to normal

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by PissfulProtester: 4:19pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:

grin grin grin

This guy no go kee person with laugh..

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Beckysexy(f): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:
why you dey laugh. I just want my face to return to normal
I'm laughing because it's funny.
This guy has already given you a solution.

Polynek:
No cause 4 alarm, buy an Aboniki bam, apply it in d affected area, apply d bam and press it gently atleast 3 times a day. you ll see a positive result in 3 days. And stop fighting use police next time

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
I'm laughing because it's funny. This guy has already given you a solution.

I have use rob. is not working.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Dickson178(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmm , na today I hear better news here . Thought is unknown gun men fighting unknown man . Shey una wan follow be Nigeria problem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
You No Even Get Strength..Sorry,Use Ice Block Press Am.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by stacyadams: 4:33pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:

Look for money to hire more thugs to thug him up..them no dey fight thugs with suit and tie... grin

Them no dey carry knife go gun battle

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
Next time, get kala. Less stress.

15 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by aktolly54(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2021
@op remember you will rub palm of officer with oil before they can arrest anyone

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
aktolly54:
@op remember you will rub palm of officer with oil before they can arrest anyone
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help

8 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by SUPERPACK: 5:12pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help
paste a picture of the swollen part so that we can know what to advise.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by MJBOLT: 5:15pm On May 02, 2021
Never fight with ugly people because they have nothing to lose.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by AfroKnight: 5:34pm On May 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Choose your battles. Area boys fight dirty and hard. They don’t mind crippling anyone just because of an insult. You’re lucky it’s just a swollen face and not a broken leg or a missing eye.

Police is a waste of time and money because they will release him once his chairman comes to bail him. Police also need him as a snitch and for other things.

The only way to get even is to go too far. And you shouldn’t.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by doubleE70: 5:37pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:

cheesy EGGZACTLY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by hakeem4(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:

why don't you hire another thug to do the beating instead of you to continue getting disfigured

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 5:58pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
for now I need my face to return to normal. Is there any drug I can take
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 02, 2021
Ye! Lord, Av Messi.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by mytime24(f): 6:06pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
LoL
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Dncl2021: 6:16pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:

Hahaha bros don't worry about fighting the dude or thug. Heal first gather money as in save enough money then pm me.

I go call my brother wey dey work DSS they are going to deal with the thug and if you want agberos thugs let me know.

Speedy recovery please

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 02, 2021
E b lyk say dis one don sign im death warrant.
Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 6:39pm On May 02, 2021
Dncl2021:

Hahaha bros don't worry about fighting the dude or thug. Heal first gather money as in save enough money then pm me.

I go call my brother wey dey work DSS they are going to deal with the thug and if you want agberos thugs let me know.

Speedy recovery please
OK thank

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by BENRAZY(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2021
Op no gree o grin,if ur face heal go buy 2 black bullet take charge ur self,then go fr round 2 make sure say u carry weapon hold body o
E get y

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Drizzy5001(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2021
You no get power u dey fight, pls just close the matter. Because u might get stabbed or blinded, remember u are dealing with an agbero, they no get human conscience o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by qtguru(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2021
samwriter:

Be like say na only u get all the problems for this world, your topics are filled with the need for help

7 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 7:03pm On May 02, 2021
BENRAZY:
Op no gree o grin,if ur face heal go buy 2 black bullet take charge ur self,then go fr round 2 make sure say u carry weapon hold body o
E get y
OK thank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by pozehnani(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2021
You better don't go and get yourself killed for nothing.

Thugs are always high on dirty substances. That is what makes them different and gives them the mind to disfigure or even kill without feeling it.

Rest and get well soon.

By the way, where's the pics? Let's see the extent of the damage.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? / 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.