Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A (21605 Views)

Inter Milan Are Serie A Champions 2023/2024 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by unite4real: 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
Which one is SERIES A?. I only know of SERIE A

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by kayfact123(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
I blame buhari for this, come to think of it, Ronaldo have not been at it top gear since bubu entered second term.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Champneys: 7:24pm On May 02, 2021
FORZA INTER!
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by thuxzwda1: 7:24pm On May 02, 2021
Viridis:
I go like make juventus no quality for champions league.

I want to see what they will look like in europa

your English self no gree

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by charixel: 7:25pm On May 02, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Following the draw by Atalanta with sassuolo this afternoon

Inter Milan are champions of the Serie A (scudetto) ending juventus 9 years conservative streak

Congratulations to them!!!

That's what Antonio Conte brings to his team.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by shiki(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2021
LesbianBoy:
My Cr7 ororo no win league sha! Ohhhhhhh angry

He will play in Europa league next season
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
FuckThaMod:
I remember haters saying juve will always win and seria A is farmers league. The Goat awakened the league's competitiveness
Na so grin
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by charixel: 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Congratulations to inter.

They moved from EPL to Serial A. and now are champions

#Conte
#Lukaku
#Young
#Alexs
#Eriksen
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by kayfact123(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2021
charixel:

commot English teams are the best
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Viridis(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2021
thuxzwda1:

your English self no gree
If you don't tell me where I am wrong now, thunder will fire your father
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by BrainSanitizer: 7:35pm On May 02, 2021
Chatflick:
Nonsense. Juventus match was fixed else how come all of a sudden they performed a miraculous comeback with Ronaldo having a penalty. Haba na
I fear who no fear Serie A matches 34 to 38.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by emperor863(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/fc60d29b491774d6addabd1a2292cc16/tenor.gif[/img]

Akanbi omo olodo ide. The conqueror of Abacha. The slayer of PDP. The President in waiting.

Nothing do you Baba.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by my3name(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2021
Congratulations to inter Milan
last year it could have been theirs bt dey Bleep up sha
at least something for them this season
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Onyenna(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2021
Rossonero:
Congrats to Inter Milano. A well deserved Champion of Serie A. The Strongest Squad in Italy

The best team for me is Atalanta....
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by tempusfugit: 7:47pm On May 02, 2021
Amala, lo sai per un goal....... Forza interrrrrr
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by NarnieAceTech: 7:48pm On May 02, 2021
Congratulations Internazionale! I became a fan during my Play station 1 days because of Obafemi Martins, Adriano, Recoba, V.d Meyde, Mihajlovic, C.Vieri and many more. You guys are my Serie A club. So happy for Lukaku and Alexis

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by saajus: 7:48pm On May 02, 2021
I've never doubted Conte, although he has some scoin scoin. I hope he won't have issues with Inter Board.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by blazepascal(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2021
Ronaldo's Scored Twice to Inspires a Juventus Comeback against udinese today as he Hits 27 League Goals.. my legend is still doing well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by charlesucheh(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2021
Who wants to bet against inter can now do it. you go see as big ODDS go dey give them pedigree like triple H.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2021
Viridis:
I go like make juventus no quality for champions league.

I want to see what they will look like in europa

Me too i don't want them to Quality
I want them to Quantity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by thuxzwda1: 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
grin
Viridis:

grin
Viridis:

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
Antonio Conte is a serial winner! A champion at Chelsea, A champion at Juventus and now a champion of Inter Milan, transforming Lukaku into a beast. Congratulations to them for breaking the curse! How can one team dominate a league for 9 years? It's such a shame to the rest of the teams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by ofiko123(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
Congratulations to inter Milan...
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by greenskittles: 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
Shows the quality of Conte as a coach. He knows how to get the best out of "finished" players. Unfortunately his transfer targets aren't so great which was part of what I think hurt him at Chelsea. That and his relationship with star players (Costa, William, etc).
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by charixel: 8:05pm On May 02, 2021
kayfact123:

commot English teams are the best

He won the PL in his first season. If he had been support by Chelsea board in 2nd season he could have done the double
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by OBA117(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Following the draw by Atalanta with sassuolo this afternoon

Inter Milan are champions of the Serie A (scudetto) ending juventus 9 years conservative streak

Congratulations to them!!!

Congratulations to my Man Conte
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Martinez39s(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2021
AC Milan, thank you for the winter Seria A.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 02, 2021
Congrats to LUKAKU
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Kingcalls: 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
Juve pushed their luck too far...y employ a rookie coach... if not for Ronaldo , that team no go see Europa
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Fayos1(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:
Wow
Upon AC Milan initial gra gra
Congratulations to Inter Milan
Ronaldo not winning a spoon this season...
Lukaku, Young, Sanchez, Eriksen... Former EPL players now in Inter
Hakimi should be Inter best player of the season
Special recognition to Arturo
Ronaldo already won Super cup Still has Coppa Ittalia to win Plus the league highest goal scorer award Cry more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Latidoh1: 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
Chatflick:

So that cannot be fixed abi?
Your brain cannot be fixed
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by mywells: 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
CR7 Has seen it all, he's just making headline and keeping fit. three champions league on a row and highest goal scorers in champions leagues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 9th May 2015 / PFA Player Of The Year Award 2011/2012 Nominees / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.