Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A (21584 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Geekop: 8:48pm On May 02, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
Congratulations Internazionale! I became a fan during my Play station 1 days because of Obafemi Martins, Adriano, Recoba, V.d Meyde, Mihajlovic, C.Vieri and many more. You guys are my Serie A club. So happy for Lukaku and Alexis

smiley

Chai!!!
God Bless You for this Memory...
Recoba!!!!
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Fairbanks(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Congratulations Inter.
But no one can beat my ManCity
Except Man utd Abi?
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by FuckThaMod: 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
[s]
emmyrate1:
the goat was busy eating grass and eventually lead them to europa and he is planning to run away as usual, but he must stay to play in europa.

Kilishihunter:

This can only be the work of .......

KingTom:
omo you mumu o grin unless the GOAT is Conte, then no wahala grin
[/s]
Predictable

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by ngjames2021: 9:24pm On May 02, 2021
Also during the COVID-19, Why is it that he can make 50k naira daily and you have no income?
Visit latest news: https://thisdayslive.com/how-to-earn-money-online-2021
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Chatflick(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2021
Latidoh1:

Your brain cannot be fixed
Must you insult? I don't blame you
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Chirowman(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2021
Congrats to inter
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by blowjohn(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2021
ominilongest:
If I hear say ororo no win anything grin
My GOAT no dey loose ... grin
Golden boot loading...
Kill yourself grin
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
ominilongest:
If I hear say ororo no win anything grin
My GOAT no dey loose ... grin
Golden boot loading...
Kill yourself grin

Confirm!
Serie A highest goal scorer is most likely Gemma be Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by NikAustine: 10:55pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a well deserved champion, seems thier early removal from UCL n no europa is a blessing in disguise to them, Juve weren't on form all tru d season n milan started well in d first half of the season but lost form n now finding it back very late..
I jus love how conte built this team to be champions and how he made them build play from d back, all players found confidence n even out of form players like erikson, sanchez n even lautario all started scoring and helped d team to d title unlike last season dt lukaku was doing d scoring all alone..
congrats once again to inter for breaking juve dominance but the biggest loser would be pirlo n he may gets sacked but I dnt see conte going bk to juve bcoz dt juve aint ready to compete..
as for cr7, he cnt do it by himself, Juve players needs to sit up
All of your topic that involves football or Italian league you always find a way to sneak in Ronaldo inside it.
Juve can't be champions forever.
time go come Dem go fall.
Even Man City where win they 3rd league title I. 4 years .time will come there will not even see one title in 10 years.. so calm down
Today Juve is down, tomorrow there will rise.
weather Ronaldo win the Champions league or not he will still be known as Mr champions league the world over.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by paulolee(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2021
NikAustine:
All of your topic that involves football or Italian league you always find a way to sneak in Ronaldo inside it.
Juve can't be champions forever.
time go come Dem go fall.
Even Man City where win they 3rd league title I. 4 years .time will come there will not even see one title in 10 years.. so calm down
Today Juve is down, tomorrow there will rise.
weather Ronaldo win the Champions league or not he will still be known as Mr champions league the world over.
lolz....its seria a and m supposed to talk abt the player of the league not winning it..
juve won it as thier birthright before cr7 came n dey lost it n u said it normal n u are even comparing juve winning it with city dt jus started winning d league...
I know were u are coming from bt I wud try to avoid u n keep waiting till ur man bring d ucl to Turin..
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by NikAustine: 11:09pm On May 02, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....its seria a and m supposed to talk abt the player of the league not winning it..
juve won it as thier birthright before cr7 came n dey lost it n u said it normal n u are even comparing juve winning it with city dt jus started winning d league...
I know were u are coming from bt I wud try to avoid u n keep waiting till ur man bring d ucl to Turin..
Oga man u we're winning the premier league before...right now they haven't won it in 8 years.... but tomorrow they will start again.
What I'm trying to say is there is no champions for ever.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Nobleou(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2021
Top scorer he is dnt forget. dat is smtin
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by paulolee(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2021
NikAustine:
Oga man u we're winning the premier league before...right now they haven't won it in 8 years.... but tomorrow they will start again.
What I'm trying to say is there is no champions for ever.
no lies but let's celebrate the winners of today and we wud still celebrate the winners of tomorrow when they wins it
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Nobody: 5:24am On May 03, 2021
Chatflick:
Nonsense. Juventus match was fixed else how come all of a sudden they performed a miraculous comeback with Ronaldo having a penalty. Haba na

fixed or not, one goal would have popped in during play yesterday.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by franugo(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Congratulations to inter.

They moved from EPL to Serial A. and now are champions

#Conte
#Lukaku
#Young
#Alexs

Only for this thread, I don see SERIES A and now SERIAL A.....unu just dey bastardize the name anyhow��

Congrats InterM....
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by machy32: 7:42am On May 03, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
Congratulations to Inter Milan. Abeg shebi Moses still dey inter?
no Moses de cska Moscow

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Hezzyluv: 8:16am On May 03, 2021
franugo:

Only for this thread, I don see SERIES A and now SERIAL A.....unu just dey bastardize the name anyhow��

Congrats InterM....

Mr. perfect, no vex
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Ayobami7(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2021
congrats
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Kkc3030(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2021
Antonio Conte na correct coach abeg
He go England go win trophies for Chelsea
Come Italy dethrone Juventus...Kudos to him and his team... Arsenal need his kind.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by NikAustine: 1:21pm On May 03, 2021
paulolee:

no lies but let's celebrate the winners of today and we wud still celebrate the winners of tomorrow when they wins it
No doubt..shey hopefully when Juve win it next season with Ronaldo you will also celebrate them and him? Just as you're taunting him now and also you will taunt Inter and Lukaku them right?

Also when he wins the Italian golden boot...you will congratulate him to just as you were yabbing him the last season when that other guy( forgotten his name)...won it ahead of Ronaldo?

Today's where is that guy self? no where to be found...but you still see Ronaldo there..
Give honour to whom it due.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by benny4wax(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2021
dejavubobo1:
Happy scudetto day to we inter fans. congrats
Forza Inter. At long last we are champions of Italian football. Are you an inter Fan for real?? I thought I was the only one.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by dejavubobo1(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2021
benny4wax:
Forza Inter. At long last we are champions of Italian football. Are you an inter Fan for real?? I thought I was the only one.
For real...I ve been with them fr 20+ years. Congrats to us

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by benny4wax(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2021
dejavubobo1:

For real...I ve been with them fr 20+ years. Congrats to us
Just recently I noticed there is an Inter Club Nigeria. I love their chats, it is a very lively whatsapp group. Chat me on whatsapp, I will add you to the group.
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by Iseoluwani: 4:24pm On May 04, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to a well deserved champion, seems thier early removal from UCL n no europa is a blessing in disguise to them, Juve weren't on form all tru d season n milan started well in d first half of the season but lost form n now finding it back very late..
I jus love how conte built this team to be champions and how he made them build play from d back, all players found confidence n even out of form players like erikson, sanchez n even lautario all started scoring and helped d team to d title unlike last season dt lukaku was doing d scoring all alone..
congrats once again to inter for breaking juve dominance but the biggest loser would be pirlo n he may gets sacked but I dnt see conte going bk to juve bcoz dt juve aint ready to compete..
as for cr7, he cnt do it by himself, Juve players needs to sit up

Oil dey ur head, you get sense.

Conte was one coach Chelsea lost. E pain me sha
Re: Inter Milan Are The Champions Of Series A by dejavubobo1(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2021
benny4wax:
Just recently I noticed there is an Inter Club Nigeria. I love their chats, it is a very lively whatsapp group. Chat me on whatsapp, I will add you to the group.
Add me up 07032310784

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road To Istanbul 2021: UEFA Live Draw / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 9th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Lille : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.