Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,805 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan (936 Views)

Retirement Plan... / How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by jethro2: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by jethro2: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
The video explained how you can plan your retirements using cashew plantations
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by jethro2: 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
You can check out some other videos on my timeline too
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by DSuperiorBrand: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by Theophinio(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:
Yinka Adesola of Farmvilla Resource Centre is a big-time scammer. She scammed me of the sum of 20k and blocked me on Facebook.

I'll advice you stay away from her and have nothing to do with her. She has no conscience.

Hi boss

What was the 20k you sent her for
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by felixzo1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Theophinio:

Hi boss

What was the 20k you sent her for
the guy paid for training and did not show up when arrangement was made for him already and wanted refund after 1 months, he lied to the parents and left home. He has been blackmailing Jethro2 for a while.he is not a good person, I followed the story
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by Theophinio(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2022
felixzo1:
the guy paid for training and did not show up when arrangement was made for him already and wanted refund after 1 months, he lied to the parents and left home. He has been blackmailing Jethro2 for a while.he is not a good person, I followed the story

Oooh

Misplaced priority

Thanks boss for this information

Easy to blackmail and ruin a noble individual on the internet
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by Babakolanut(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Interested,pls how to get started? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by myrates: 12:47pm On Feb 03
jethro2:
Hi

Check this out
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3902126516501056&id=100001112371669
Jethro2 Yinka Adeshola fraudster, pay back the 1.150Million you obtained under false pretence of cluster farming investments. We are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Cashew Nuts Plantation As Retirement Plan by Boo3nity(m): 12:32am On Feb 05
Shey wahala no come plenty like this?
Untop agriculture matter gan gan?
Ewo! Ebi n pa wa o!!!

(1) (Reply)

DIY Liquid Fertilizer That Is Super Rich In Both Macro And Micro Nutrients / Value Addition For Agric Produce / The Wonder Of This SNAIL'S FEED. No Waiting For 18 Months, 6months Is Ok (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.