Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? (324 Views)

Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng / Swap Your Old But Good Cars For New Ones At Banix / Abakaliki Danger Spot Where Fuel Tankers Are Not Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? by Zachsneider: 4:11pm On May 02, 2021
Good day! Nairalanders,

This afternoon, I saw a post on Instagram that really got me thinking for a while — it was a pointer at the fact that women are generally not safe — with alot of emphasis on '' women ''. Yes, I have sisters, I pray everyday for God to keep protecting them...

But let's be honest with ourselves — who's currently safe in Nigeria? If we are generally fighting the insecurity cankerworm while not fight it as one? Must we put a certain gender before hand and put another aside?

I really wanted to just clear the op that — this is a general issue and Nigeria is currently not a safe haven... Everyone is living at the mercies of God.

Last year a Jumia delivery guy was killed when he went to deliver an iPhone — his body was dumped in a waste tank. Some months ago, An Uber Driver's throat was slit and his vehicle was collected.... Some days ago Ini was raped and killed...

My question is...I may be in the wrong and that's why I'm always opened to more knowledge and insights...

The question is: with the current state of things in Nigeria is it only a certain gender that's not safe?

Lasticlacla
Mynd44
Re: Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? by flexlatifa: 4:18pm On May 02, 2021
This gender stuff is getting out of hand oo
Every mercy is now given to women
When talking about IDPS is women
Empowerment is women
Marriage advantages Is women.

MEN ARE DYING SILENTLY CLAIMING TO BE STRONG.
Re: Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? by Zachsneider: 4:21pm On May 02, 2021
flexlatifa:
This gender stuff is getting out of hand oo
Every mercy is now given to women
When talking about IDPS is women
Empowerment is women
Marriage advantages Is women.

MEN ARE DYING SILENTLY CLAIMING TO BE STRONG.

I swear to God... You need to see the way they were attacking me on the thread...that why would I even think of such?... If not that am enlightened a bit.. I would have been made to look like a fool.
Re: Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? by flexlatifa: 4:33pm On May 02, 2021
Zachsneider:

I swear to God... You need to see the way they were attacking me on the thread...that why would I even think of such?... If not that am enlightened a bit.. I would have been made to look like a fool.

I think it all starts with us the men
When a woman steal u will see how
They will defend her but when it a man
The fellow men Will beat him or even
Strip him naked
That is why I don't support this femism of a thing

1 Like

Re: Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? by Zachsneider: 4:35pm On May 02, 2021
flexlatifa:

I think it all starts with us the men
When a woman steal u will see how
They will defend her but when it a man
The fellow men Will beat him or even
Strip him naked
That is why I don't support this femism of a thing

It's crazy. I hope one day, people start seeing everyone as human even before man/woman.
Re: Are Women The Only Ones Not Safe In Nigeria? by flexlatifa: 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
Zachsneider:

It's crazy. I hope one day, people start seeing everyone as human even before man/woman.

When our fellow menstart realising
What laws they are making against themselves (male)
I think it will be late

(1) (Reply)

REG 2004/2005 RAV4 4plug Engine / Toyota Camry 2008 Registered. 08062499398 / Clean Truck: A 2001 Iveco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.