Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Do You Know About Headless CMS? Check This Out. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do You Know About Headless CMS? Check This Out. (584 Views)

How To Use Headless CMS To Make The Best Out Of Your Online Store / Headless Magento – Rethink Your Ecommerce Strategy In 2020 / Here Is How To Setup Your Raspberry Pi In Headless Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Headless CMS? Check This Out. by niel63(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2021
Okay, guys, I've seen people talking about their projects based on Reactjs and I took interest in it when I got to know more about JAMSTACK.
I tried working on something using that stack and I can tell you, programming hasn't been more fun and at the same time entertaining. I used the word entertaining because you get to find out you can't even deploy your project with images on "HEROKU"... then you are introduced to something even more fun, an image hosting platform called "CLOUDINARY". These things are really interesting and get even more exciting when you want to deploy your "STRAPI" cms to VERCEL or NETLIFY but can't, and you are redirected back to use "HEROKU". grin grin grin grin

Anyway, this app is built on "NEXTjs" and I feel so comfortable getting familiar with it and using "MONGODB" as my db. The joy you get when you build and connect your API in the same application without bogus libraries. What is my point again? these are all microservices that make frontend development really fun and entertaining. YOU GET TO LEARN NEW PIECES OF STUFFS ALL THE WAY.

I can really tell you much about headless CMS in the way that it will make better sense to you unless you take a personal interest in it. Here is the APP I am working on, yeah only in my free time though.

https://naijadev-five.vercel. app
https://naijadev-five.vercel.com please remove the dot com and replace with (dot app) in this url.

You are welcome to contribute as it still needs a lot of work.
Rate the UI and every other scope of web application development.

Thanks for your input.

music credit: Snowchild -- The Weeknd cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Headless CMS? Check This Out. by maxotega: 10:20am On May 19, 2021
your contact please, i have a small php project i want you to modify

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Headless CMS? Check This Out. by niel63(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2021
maxotega:
your contact please, i have a small php project i want you to modify

O 7 O 5 2 9 8 o 4 5 2

Had to write it that way to avoid people scrapping numbers off for marketing.
Re: What Do You Know About Headless CMS? Check This Out. by Karleb(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2021
Cool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angularjs VS Reactjs: Which Is Better? / New Contribution :: Academy LMS Flutterwave Payment Addon / How My Learning Path Would Look Like When Im Ready To Start Learning To Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.