Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession (19593 Views)

How To Seize Igbo Properties In Case Of Secession / Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by brightovio007(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
Better together for easy looting

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by FarahAideed: 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
This man thinks he is wise ,on one hand he is instigating Igboho and with the other hand calling for one Nigeria...Buhari has destroyed the weak glue that was holding one Nigeria together

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by preciousmetals: 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
Look at this drug addict, he want to be Nigeria President, dreamer

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by doggedfighter(f): 7:56pm On May 02, 2021
C
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Brushstrokes20: 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
Arrant FALLACY!

I REP ODUA REPUBLIC!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Mydazz(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
A United Nations, EU and G6 monitored Referendum is good enough for people to go separate ways,..... Secession doesn't necessarily need to bring War. This is 21st Century Alagba

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ofiko123(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
One Nigeria na him be the answer...
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ajebuter(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jagaba has spoken God bless the incoming president.

President Abete abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
I said it, this man Bola Tinubu is desperate and he will go the way of others..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by ransomed: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
Together for yoursel, wife and children.
Lori iro, o to gee.
The sun must rise again. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by PennywysCares(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
God punish tunibu in his sleep and awake

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by osejie17(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders, I wrote on dis forum that I lost my dad last week Saturday. with the help of God, friends and family. we did d burial yesterday. I won't lie to u, am still hurt, knowing dat he died when he was about to start reaping the fruit of his labour. please friends I want to ask for ur assistance. I'm the first born and I graduated 2019. ever since I have not been able to get a job. and I have four siblings and my mum to take care of now. pls am begging. don't know where to turn to. I'm looking unto God and my friends here to assist me in anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by PHIPEX(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
Why do these people see any call for separation as a call to war? You said these people are not good enough to coexist with you yet you are so scared of letting them go, isn't that insanity?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
Onye ori

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Toosure70: 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
With the madness these mad people per there
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
This golf ball-eyed man. You Don sniff coke again abi?
Nigeria can't remain one, we are better apart. 99% of the break-up has already been achieved underground. We will unleash the remaining 1% soon.

Mark this comment
Sorry for you, those who fail to plan for their future only have themselves to blame, you better try & make some money to at least buy a plot of land by 2025, Useless Failure.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by oshiokpu(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
Better for you and other elites

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Stevosty: 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
This man is just after his presidential ambition, I guess the agreement he made with Buhari, now sand wan enter garri abi e don enter sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by heniford2: 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
smelling mouth just unleashed the brown teeth dude

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by Goodness10(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2021
Na this man mouth na Donald trump see dey call Africa shit hole. Look him mouth well.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by blazepascal(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
issorite ..welcome to 2nd page
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by calcal: 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
One should ask WHY Tinubu said he did not believe in ONE Nigeria 1992?

Let him answer the question, In America, such a person has no political future in that system.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by relicng: 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
Na so, if you're loyal to your master, your master will surely praise you.
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by slimghost(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
Bastard that will not die well. Separation doesn’t equate to war. If it’s not working for us being together, then every region should find their destiny alone.
Useless greedy bastard sacrificing lives on the altar of political ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by InvertedHammer: 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
/
I looked up the word "secede" in the dictionary and it is not synonymous to war. Why do these morons think they can hoodwink intelligent people that the two words mean the same? Of course, he is a beneficiary of the rot and would want the status quo maintained.

/

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by cardoctor(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
god has spoken
Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by kayusely70(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
This golf ball-eyed man. You Don sniff coke again abi?
Nigeria can't remain one, we are better apart. 99% of the break-up has already been achieved underground. We will unleash the remaining 1% soon.

Mark this comment
Let's wait and see as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by harakiri(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
Tinubu,

If I were President, I would make sure your grandchildren suffer hard labor plus live imprisonment for the crimes YOU committed. Your useless party has guaranteed 2023 won't happen. You should worry about your stolen funds. You are richer than Nigeria yet not on forbes.

Your wife is completely useless and your kids.

Send DSS after me brown toothed bastard from the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
A silly dumb bastard at 80.
Who is druming for war if not your cousins, Miyetti allah ? Or how does calls for self-determination equate to a call for war ?
You are talking trash like someone who's sniffed drugs.
Yoruba Nation not negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession by buckeyemedia: 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
Stevosty:
This man is just after his presidential ambition, I guess the agreement he made with Buhari, now sand wan enter garri abi e don enter sef.
Wailers must always have a reason to whine, damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Tomorrow if they give them quit notice, they will be the first to report to the international community that they want to drive them from Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye / Yobe Hospital Rejects Sabo Garba's Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.