Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,768 members, 6,336,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 10:27 AM

How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? (1273 Views)

Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading / Currency Trading Journal / Our Currency Trading Journal. Avg 5-10%+ And 10-20%+ Monthly ROI To Investors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 6:09pm On May 02
This has been a major question that discourages people from getting into the crypto hemisphere.

Crypto is not as complicated as Forex!

You can do it by yourself even with N10,000 and you'll get ×5 of it in a month.

Dont pay people to trade for you. Or don't buy degenerative coins to hold.

Ask any question that is bothering you. I'll give response.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by Haywhy002: 6:15pm On May 02
Can you put me through trading crypto pls
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by iammo(m): 6:18pm On May 02
What pair of cryptocyrrency do you trade and what are you trading platform..

I barely recieve funds with my blockchain BTC wallet and cashout through a vendor..

I'll be interested if you can put me through as regard trading it like forex using fundamental and technical analysis

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by ozome15(m): 6:59pm On May 02
iammo:

I barely recieve funds with my blockchain BTC wallet and cashout through a vendor..

I'll be interested if you can put me through as regard trading it like forex using fundamental and technical analysis

Thanks in advance
Respond Please
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by PeaceIlya: 8:00pm On May 02
Haywhy002:
Yes, start by registrating with the link on my signature. I will drop the WhatsApp link for you

Here
Kindly join the WhatsApp group chat below � as we start the Lecture tomorrow May 3rd, 2021

Time 8:00am

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DYUaLe2z0I5FmXVmRhNeJz

Replace the (dot) to "." as in dot/full stop

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by PeaceIlya: 8:01pm On May 02
iammo:

Thanks in advance
Yes, I will cover fundamentals and technical analysis in the Lecture, the Lecture is a 5 days Lecture. First sign up with the link on my signature
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by iammo(m): 8:09pm On May 02
PeaceIlya:
Yes, I will cover fundamentals and technical analysis in the Lecture, the Lecture is a 5 days Lecture. First sign up with the link on my signature

I have a binance Account already, can I use that

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by PeaceIlya: 8:38pm On May 02
iammo:

I have a binance Account already, can I use that
Yes, you can.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by PeaceIlya: 5:11am On May 03
Good morning,

This is to inform you of today's training
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by olusola400: 10:34am On May 03
Pls am interested 08166399655
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by PeaceIlya: 10:38am On May 03
olusola400:
Pls am interested 08166399655
Join the WhatsApp group posted above.
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 12:16pm On May 03
PeaceIlya:
Good morning,

Training on my thread probably to scam newbies. Nawa o..

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 12:16pm On May 03
Haywhy002:

Ask a question or you prefer a direct tutorial?
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 12:19pm On May 03
iammo:

Thanks in advance

Platforms such as Binance and Trust Wallet are good.

For the coins, it depends when you are ready. A coin released today, and not gotten today may be a loss tomorrow. So it's cool to get them asap
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 12:20pm On May 03
PeaceIlya:
Yes, start by registrating with the link on my signature. I will drop the WhatsApp link for you

Here
Kindly join the WhatsApp group chat below � as we start the Lecture tomorrow May 3rd, 2021

Ain't you tired of scamming people?

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 12:20pm On May 03
PeaceIlya:

Here

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by PeaceIlya: 11:05am On May 04
Can you provide evidence that I sacmmed you or anyone?
BullionTrainInv:

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by Pk01: 3:59pm On May 04
PeaceIlya:
Good morning,

baba create your own thread now...haba!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by Pk01: 4:01pm On May 04
BullionTrainInv:
This has been a major question that discourages people from getting into the crypto hemisphere.

Ask any question that is bothering you. I'll give response.
will pump 20k in crypto month ends .by the grace of God.."You can do it by yourself even with N10,000 and you'll get ×5 of it in a month." how can I learn ,and make that amount my self..? thanks
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by Haywhy002: 5:24pm On May 04
BullionTrainInv:

Ask a question or you prefer a direct tutorial?
direct tutorial boss
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 8:47pm On May 04
Haywhy002:

direct tutorial boss
Check my signature. Get my number and send a WhatsApp message
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by Haywhy002: 1:25am On May 05
BullionTrainInv:
Check my signature. Get my number and send a WhatsApp message
I will do just that
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 8:09am On May 05
Haywhy002:

I will do just that
Ok
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by jom28gy(m): 10:07am On May 05
I love this your ideal,am also thinking forward it, how do I start it
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by jom28gy(m): 10:09am On May 05
PeaceIlya:

Here

am I interested

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by jom28gy(m): 12:23pm On May 05
BullionTrainInv:

Ask any question that is bothering you. I'll give wresponse.
what is degenerative coin?
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by Bubewilson(m): 2:14pm On May 05
Pk01:
will pump 20k in crypto month ends .by the grace of God.."You can do it by yourself even with N10,000 and you'll get ×5 of it in a month." how can I learn ,and make that amount my self..? thanks
which coins do you advice one to buy please?
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 1:15pm On May 06
jom28gy:
what is degenerative coin?
They are coins that are done pumping. They reduce in value till it gets valueless
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by jom28gy(m): 2:16pm On May 06
BullionTrainInv:

They are coins that are done pumping. They reduce in value till it gets valueless
is trust wallet, safe and secured for business?
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by BullionTrainInv(m): 10:25am On May 07
jom28gy:
is trust wallet, safe and secured for business?
Yes
Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by DaBogu: 6:23am On May 12
PeaceIlya:

Here

Is this still available?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start Crypto Currency Trading By Myself? by PeaceIlya: 3:18pm On May 12
DaBogu:
Is this still available?
No!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wema Bank Shares / The Fraud Called MMM. / Investment Offer For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.