Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

This Has Happened To My Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Has Happened To My Friend (5464 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

This Has Happened To My Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
My friend s husband is currently in Europe
She is pregnant
For another man
What's your best advice for her
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
Tell her husband and face the music. with action comes consequence
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Tell her husband and face the music. with action comes consequence

That will lead to divorce
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Cholls(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:
She is pregnant
For another man
my sister she's unfaithful and wicked. Please God don't give me a woman that will break my heart amen

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by longetivity(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2021
You shall know olosho when you see one

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:

So what do you propose? She should abort or try to sleep with him (husband), so she nails it on him?

Fine, body no be fire wood, but they should've create a system that ensures intimacy is covered or accounted for without either party going for so long without it. A promiscuous wife should face the music of the song she's been part of.

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by LeeSantos(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
she is just wicked, and uslsssss.

how dare she do this to someone who went to make daily bread for both of them.

even if she wants cheat on him, she should have at least used condoms or be taking contraceptive till her husband comes back.

later you girls will be arguing men like sex more than women. see their life outside. she couldn't even buy Love Machine, she want the real deal.

ask her what kind of advice would she have given her brother if he was the one this thing had happened to?

whatever she say, she should do to herself.

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by daddio(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Okay, let's assume your brother is not in the country and his wife got pregnant for another man, what are you going to do?

What you will tell your brother and what you will do to that his hot pushy wife is what you should tell your friend.

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by yomi007k(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2021
So much for Love.
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Michelle55: 8:41pm On May 02, 2021
You don't mean it eekwa? undecided so you mean to tell us that she's a community pvssy, I'm not surprised though. That's expected from anyone who permits their flesh to control them.

Ngwanu, result don show after exam, she should proudly display her wonderful results to her husband for a standing ovation. Guy man dey over there dey hustle like madt, madam dey here dey share kpekus like cheeseball. E good na! cheesy

By the way, she would have avoided all this stress if only she learnt how to keep her legs closed. Being faithful isn't something you do for others to commend you, it's something you do for yourself. It proves you know your worth and certainly deserves the best life can offer. You are not a public sewage that every Tom, Divk and Harry can have access to.

Own up to your mistakes by simply letting your husband to go then carry your sugary waist to the other man you fornicated with and live happily ever after, lol.

Truth is, if you valued your marriage and truly loved your husband, the thought of another man wouldn't have penetrated your thoughts so my sister dance to the music.

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by HRSweetness(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:

At the risk of sounding cliché, let me ask you this question, why did you let your sense go on vacation when you were committing adultery?

I'm quite sure it wasn't a one time act! You lack integrity! Not only have you cheated, you want to cover your sins! Shows you lack remorse and will most likely pick up where you left off if you go scot free on this one!

Haunthy, dance to the music of your favorite song!!!

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by daddio(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
Michelle55:
Let me not say what's on my mind today been my birthday, I'll comment on it tomorrow morning. I don't want to start this new day of my life with foul mouth, I'm a repented soul.
From 11:59pm..i will be back.
lipsrsealed

Happy birthday to you, long life and prosperity.

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by extol1(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2021
wahala no dey finish. best thing to do is to pack her luggage's to the new man house
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
He's in Europe and (possibly) sending money home, while she's there sleeping with another man without protection angry

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:
She is pregnant
For another man

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Entayali: 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
He's in Europe and (possibly) sending money home, while she's there sleeping with another man without protection angry
,She was throwing waist up and down. Now she dey find advice
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 02, 2021
Imagine.....
Some women no dey fear again ooo

Her husband dey Europe dey work and she dey Nigeria dey share her kpekus with another man....

Chai....!!
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by jamiudarex(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2021
Michelle55:
Let me not say what's on my mind today been my birthday, I'll comment on it tomorrow morning. I don't want to start this new day of my life with foul mouth, I'm a repented soul.
lipsrsealed
Happy birthday wllnp
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by slimman007: 9:19pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:
She is pregnant
For another man

That is the result of marrying retired but not tired runs babe as wife.Men should look beyond physical appearance before settling down with hoe as wife.I can bet with my life that the man saw those signs but was blinded by her sweet pussy and beauty thinking he has found a wife.Let her confess to the man so he can move on with his life in Europe and if she fails to tell the man thunder from above will strike her and those who support her to conceal this atrocity.l have spoken and Amen to it

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by SILENTandSMART2: 9:21pm On May 02, 2021
Goan tell your husband joor

Why you con dey relate it with another person, you self no do good
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Goan tell your husband joor

Why you con dey relate it with another person, you self no do good

When will you get sense
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by ShadowCracker(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2021
Michelle55:
lipsrsealed
Happy birthday, wish you long life and prosperity cheesy.
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by MarketDispatch: 9:51pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:
She is pregnant
For another man

Birds of the same feather, flock together....where were you and what did you do about it when your friend told you she wanted to start sleeping with another man other than her husband?

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by AfroKnight: 9:54pm On May 02, 2021

Congratulations. It’s time for divorce.
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by AfroKnight: 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2021
she will quickly visit him and make love to him.
she will later claim that .....
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by pozehnani(f): 10:56pm On May 02, 2021
You mean she went raw with another man? Some women got nerves.!.
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by blinking001(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2021
Mosdii over to you

Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 02, 2021
Michelle55:
lipsrsealed
Happy birthday runaway kiss
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 02, 2021
You know what to do, there's no need seeking for the answers you already have. That's if the preg is still there.
Re: This Has Happened To My Friend by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 02, 2021
Preciousgirl:
She is pregnant
For another man
Lol..so the guy hustle money enter europe go hustle for family and her contribution na to dey receive creampies everywhere grin
God help una wey dey do LDR

The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander / My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts / Fathering Sunday Is Here Again,