Stats: 3,150,112 members, 7,807,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State (47354 Views)

3 Unknown Gunmen Arrested At Nnobi, Anambra State / Gunmen Arrested By The Nigeria Police Force At Abia And Rivers State Boundary. / Unknown Gunmen Arrested In IMO State (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by pacespot(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2021
Going after symptoms instead of addressing the cause, restructure this country to resolve these problems but the politicians prefer to go to Abuja to collect paycheck instead of working for their own money.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 02, 2021
12 unknown gun men ke?

You have caught them already how come they are still unknown. 12 criminals caught simple.

You guys don't know how to report at all.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Kubernetes: 10:17pm On May 02, 2021
For North, una write "over 12 unknown terrorists arrested"
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:
I hope Nigerians are watching as innocent men are kidnapped and tagged terrorists.

When table turns now, some foolish Coneheaded idiots will turn Pastors over night quoting scriptures

They are innocent until proven guilty. It is an ongoing investigation.

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Psalmistproject: 10:18pm On May 02, 2021
This guy they arrested is probably someone who has been working with them but not until recently he started disappointing.

Nigeria police on investigation is nothing but the game of CHARLIE CHARLIE
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by NewLifelnChrist(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2021
Quaddafi29:
Just take a good look at that gun barrel!!! Does that look like a real picture? Unknown gunman with shower cap. Ok oooo
I think he might be a hunter, maybe he uploaded that image on social Media and has been following radio Biafra on Facebook and he was tracked and arrested
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by libertrust: 10:18pm On May 02, 2021
You caught somebody and you are still telling us unknown gunmen. Does these people have common sense at all. if you are sincere tell us their identity, and stop lying.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by UnabashedIPOB: 10:18pm On May 02, 2021
Another lie by the ZOO government. Was it not the same government that claimed IPOB and ESN were moving BOMB from Lagos down to the East. Any reasonable person would ask questions and not buy their freaking lies hook line and sinker.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by emmyN(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2021
I don't understand this "unknown gunmen" tag. Shit sounds funny. Like you made arrest of some persons alleged to be causing unrest in the state, you have access to their data, their names and all, but still brand them "unknown" cheesy.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by kaptaintintin: 10:19pm On May 02, 2021
" they(politians) will pay one of us to kill one of us and say it was one of us...
kaptain tintin
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Yankee101: 10:20pm On May 02, 2021
Unknown = ipob
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Badbishop15(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2021
Wait oooh if they were UNKNOWN, how then were they arrested?
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by ddippset(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2021
Well, I guess they are known now.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by lexy2014: 10:22pm On May 02, 2021
booscy:
Good development but I'm just curious and wondering How did they now suddenly have courage to arrest people they were running from who made them change from uniform to mufti and seek redeployment by all means.

Even if they did, y don't they show d same zeal in arresting herdsmen & bandits?

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by okokoodumodu: 10:23pm On May 02, 2021
Unknown Gun Men ko? How do you arrest a gun man who is unknown? Does it make sense? I don’t get it.

And again, who do every suspect arrested by Nigerian police always confesses to the crime? It baffles me. Confession under duress, that one na confession? grin

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by buckeyemedia: 10:23pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:
I hope Nigerians are watching as innocent men are kidnapped and tagged terrorists.

When table turns now, some foolish Coneheaded idiots will turn Pastors over night quoting scriptures
Wailing has already started, & The Federal Government hasn’t even started yet.

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Downey(f): 10:23pm On May 02, 2021
Once again Messi remind us why he is the best!
What a free-kick, undoubtedly he is the beauty of football!
Thank you so much Messi for saving us and keep alive our dream to touch trophy! Barca needs you!
Love you sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh my love Messi!���❤️
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by emperor863(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:

Who is preaching to savages?

It shall not be well with anybody that preaches to the killers in the southeast to stop killing.

I believe they should kill as much as they wish in so far as they are killing their kinsmen.

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by buckeyemedia: 10:25pm On May 02, 2021
okokoodumodu:
Unknown Gun Men ko? How do you arrest a gun man who is unknown? Does it make sense? I don’t get it.

And again, who do every suspect arrested by Nigerian police always confesses to the crime? It baffles me. Confession under duress, that one na confession? grin
Unknown Gunmen will soon find out.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Psalmistproject: 10:26pm On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:

Indeed, security personnel should be withdrawn from the SE, let ESN/Ebubeagu take over the security in that place.

We are very much confident in the ability of the two Eastern security outfits to flush out the fulani bandits.

Even if it involves total destruction of all infrastructure in the East, we are very much okay.

By the time all the social amenities and infrastructure in the East including the newly commissioned Anambra int airport have been destroyed, Buhari eye go clear. undecided

God bless ohamadick, lamidi cownu.

Yes igbos doesn't need the government for infrastructure or economic development.

Remove or pull down every investment established by igbos across the federation what will be left is majorly desert.

That's why they say igbos doesn't have a king.
They believe in their individual uniqueness and equality which is democracy.

How come years after the civil war they are back to developing places around the world?

Learn from them

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by DivineDynamics: 10:26pm On May 02, 2021
It is not good to live by violence.

Those who live by violence will die by violence.

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by foreshore(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2021
nero2face:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/breaking-over-12-unknown-gunmen-arrested-in-imo/

Later one useless President will say Nigerian Youths are lazy
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 10:28pm On May 02, 2021
CALL THEM ARMED ROBBERS. STOP WORSHIPPING CRIMINALS
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by buckeyemedia: 10:29pm On May 02, 2021
foreshore:

Later one useless President will say Nigerian Youths are lazy
Nothing is a general, guilty conscience must be bothering you?
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by buckeyemedia: 10:30pm On May 02, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
CALL THEM ARMED ROBBERS. CRIMINALS
Or IPOB/ ESN?

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Chirowman(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2021
Good news
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by fortunechy(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2021
How can unknown gunmen be known?? I see a conspiracy.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by ozy4christ(f): 10:35pm On May 02, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Hope no innocent soul was arrested ooo?
exactly my thought cos I doubt if any of them will still be around in owerri by now
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by SammyX01(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2021
Northernblood2:

We’re just watching grin grin
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by ultimatekint(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
No amount of arrest can stop this agitation.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Golan007: 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
temptnow:
Innocent people been arrested as usual, anything to tell the Fulani Police headquarters in Abuja that they're working round the clock.

I trust unknown gunmen, they can never stop retaliation

After killing those children and women.

They deserve the death penalty.

Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men