Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State (47356 Views)

3 Unknown Gunmen Arrested At Nnobi, Anambra State / Gunmen Arrested By The Nigeria Police Force At Abia And Rivers State Boundary. / Unknown Gunmen Arrested In IMO State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by oilyngbati(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2021
And one thing I noticed about these demons in Ipob and their runaway coward leader nnamdi is that, they would praise unknown gunmen when they attack and kill security personnel, but would also deny them once these same unknown gunmen are caught.
They denied an ESN member called ‘biggie’ who was caught in IMO back in early April.
nnamdi cownu should leave IMO staosnd take his madness to his Abia state. Why are there no Afaraukkwu youths in ESN? There are none because the people of Afaraukwu knows that runaway coward nnamdi cownu is a scam!
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Psalmistproject: 11:23am On May 03, 2021
theTranslator:

the joke is on you
they develop the world but fail to develop ala Igbo?
remove Igbo businesses and others will take over
simple.

What makes igbos who they are is in their blood.
What do mean others will take over?
Did they take the business sites by force?
They paid for lands, shops, and everything they used to trade.

You think if they left others will take over?
go and read history.

During civil war, they left almost all their investments in the north and West. But today, how come they are everywhere again.

A friend told me of how his state government got envious and chase them away from the state built trade center and reallocate all the spaces to the indigenes.
Igbo traders went and bought a large expanse of land from a community in the state and built standard trade centers.

unfortunately the government trade center became a ghost town due to the indigenes inability to raise funds or face the rigors and exigencies involved.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by theTranslator: 11:43am On May 03, 2021
Psalmistproject:

What makes igbos who they are is in their blood.
What do mean others will take over?
Did they take the business sites by force?
They paid for lands, shops, and everything they used to trade.

You think if they left others will take over?
go and read history.

During civil war, they left almost all their investments in the north and West. But today, how come they are everywhere again.

A friend told me of how his state government got envious and chase them away from the state built trade center and reallocate all the spaces to the indigenes.
Igbo traders went and bought a large expanse of land from a community in the state and built standard trade centers.

unfortunately the government trade center became a ghost town due to the indigenes inability to raise funds or face the rigors and exigencies involved.

ie Emeka stops selling spare parts
Kayode will take over
it's just demand and supply
it's because we buy that they sell
simple
no need for extensive write ups
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Asapchris(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Why are you bitter and sorrowful, do you have a problem with this bloody killers , wrecking destruct on the peace that we have always enjoyed in Se, being caught?
bro I can’t never believe Nigeria force never.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by evans4luv: 12:10pm On May 03, 2021
richmond500:
eeew, who are those children in ur profile?
they're unknown gunmen
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by rotadeco27: 12:17pm On May 03, 2021
They should repent ,be rehabilitated and be reintegrated back to the society
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by ngjames2021: 2:30pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Omoslim26: 3:22pm On May 03, 2021
Asapchris:
bro I can’t never believe Nigeria force never.

I am also not very quick to believe them but I pray this is true.

It's really saddening what this guys have turned Imo state to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.