Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) (69913 Views)

Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) / Police Intercept AK-47 Rifles Hidden In Bags Of Beans (Video, Pictures) / Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by Minjim: 2:53am On May 03, 2021
ukahrawah:
Fake news. Police/army arrangement. Fela knew them well.

Just like some in the North are supporting BH you are also supporting Ipob, your own terrorist
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by smallsmall: 2:56am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what does the police do with the guns and ammunition recovered from robbers?

Do they wash, rebrand and assign them to police officers or they just throw them away in the bush since they were used to commit crimes and then some lucky herdsman picks them up while grazing?

Haaaah!
Back-to-Sender!
You must be from MFM Church. grin grin
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by rummmy: 3:40am On May 03, 2021
first news Dss spokes person......Afunanya. second news Police pro frank mba.. third news major gen uchenna loading....
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by modsfucker: 4:21am On May 03, 2021
Chummynoni:
i dont throw shades, and i dont reply stupid mentions but i will do you a favor by replying yours. Going by what you mean, the heading shud have been about foiled robbery, and the machine guys issue shud come in as sub-heading. I hope i helped yur ignorance?

Go back and read again, I believe you have yet to see the answer to your initial question... Nonetheless, let me give you an expo. Browse the difference between Arm and Ammunition... That's the highest I can do to help your ignorance.
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:59am On May 03, 2021
younglleo:
Na y dem go dey kill una for north!
Useless people!
Na for east una get intelligence
Anu ọhịa

Much easier to gather intelligence where MONEY talks... grin grin grin
>
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2021
HITdemUP:
In the other news UNKNOWN gunmen unmasked.

these guys are surprise to see these things as well
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by Midex88(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2021
younglleo:
Na y dem go dey kill una for north!
Useless people!
Na for east una get intelligence
Anu ọhịa

Are you saying the police shouldn't have intercepted and collect those ammunition from them so that they can use it to wreck serious havoc on abia people.
You need to be investigated
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by Midex88(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2021
post=101324183:
Too bad.
When we say May Devil kill everyone sponsoring terrorism, murder and killings of our military personnel and innocent citizens all over the country,
some bastards and swines will be angry.
Sane, good , honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Can you now see why they will never say Amen to the prayers below?

Because they know their Looting fathers and a retarded coward and his sponsors are the ones involved in all these henoius crimes going on all over Nigeria.
Their death will be terrible.

May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

Evil people will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

So shall it be!!!
No evil person will escape this calamity.
Never!

Amen and Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2021
dreu2fine:

I tried some de scam me n data was sent
I buy data always bcs of my betshop

Well it's unfortunate U had to fall for scammers first. U can chat me up
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2021
This is a lie, the police men stage this, those guys are paid to pretend as if they were caught.. just to say the weapons are going to IPOB..
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Nbotee you sef dor start business? grin

I dey run am for long na.. Na now I say make I begin advertise again
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by Joshmanfashion(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2021
Gradually Nigeria's days are numbered
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by Yus2020: 9:05am On May 03, 2021
Fake news
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by HITdemUP: 9:29am On May 03, 2021
popesco123:

dont allow nigeria security system to use your brainwashed head.
You are so myopic with your reasoning. Grow up man
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by harmargedon: 10:37am On May 03, 2021
you call these relics machine guns. mtchewwwwwww
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by DedeNkem: 1:10pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what does the police do with the guns and ammunition recovered from robbers?

Do they wash, rebrand and assign them to police officers or they just throw them away in the bush since they were used to commit crimes and then some lucky herdsman picks them up while grazing?

They sell them to Fulani terrorists, kidnappers and Boko haram.
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by ngjames2021: 2:27pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:32pm On May 03, 2021
KANU YOUR PEOPLE HUNGRY IN D VILLAGE,
BUY TRACTORS AND FARMING MACHINES FOR EASTERNERS TO FARM AND SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN. HELP YOUR IGBO BRODAS TO LIVE OLD AND NOT TO DIE YOUNG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.