Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out (38197 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Amanda4life: 5:02am On May 03, 2021
EVEN IN NAIRALAND, THERE RITAULIST AND BOKOHARAMS.

THATS WHY I DONT REPLY MAILS.

EVEN WHEN I NEED BOYFRIEND
I M ALWAYS AFRAID. OF SOCIAL MEDIA RELATIONSHIP S.

IF U CANNOT SEE A BOYFRIEND IN YOUR AREA,, MOSQUE, CHURCH, GATHERING S U KNOW THE PERSON WEY KNOW THE PERSON. DONT DO

4 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by tosinet(m): 5:05am On May 03, 2021
adenine02:
Fulanis can't be blamed for this
Actually they can...as it seems the FG's body language is complicit to crimes bring attributed to their herdsmen, bandits and the likes with most of them being pampered and walking free, evil minded people too are being spurred to commit crimes with the likelihood of being apprehended and dealt slim.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 5:15am On May 03, 2021
Next to murderers and other violent criminals is Nigerian Police. Remember the pastor who was killed in Karu? I just heard that police held the body of the man and demanded over N400,000 from his widow for 'autopsy' before releasing the body.

I'm 100% sure that's what they've done to this family for them to come out publicly to demand for the body of their daughter. See police ehn, those monsters are gaining big time from the misery of Nigerians.

But then would they hold his body is his religion demanded he be buried immediately? I don't think so
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Dncl2021: 5:17am On May 03, 2021
This is heartbreaking that country has failed the youth this generation and coming generation. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by aremuforlife(m): 5:33am On May 03, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Not only sad but wicked!
What is wrong with our Youths? When did they come to believe
that shedding blood, killing for Rituals will bring quick money!
- Is that the way the Americans got to the Moon,now in the Mars?
- Is this wreched way the Israel became great?
- Are the Youths not jazzed or who altered their thinking faculty like this?
-Is the Devil so bad on our Youth that using human parts is the solution to mariad of problems in Nigeria.
-Are we really having lazy youths generation?
O God have Mercy on Nigeria
I prayed for the reposed death of this girl and the family,for strength in times like this!
The youths are not jazz, but are been mentored. What is happening is what is called "awoko se" in yoruba language.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Luvlyfal(f): 6:30am On May 03, 2021
Can't believe this girl died just like that,it's so disheartening. May ur killers never go unpunished. Rip.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by oguns222: 6:33am On May 03, 2021
Edusouls:
Why is everyone calling the police? This girl was murdered in cold blood and Buried, police was invited which is normal they withheld the body for proper investigation? So were did the police go wrong here? Nigerians are behaving abnormaly badly, no wonder companies are leaving this country, people are losing their cool fast..

How long should their useless "proper investigation" take?

An autopsy shouldn't take more than few hours or even less.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by otinkanika1: 6:39am On May 03, 2021
This is the result of bad govenance by our stingy and black market politicians
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by AlanSugar(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2021
[sub][/sub]
tosinet:

Actually they can...as it seems the FG's body language is complicit to crimes bring attributed to their herdsmen, bandits and the likes with most of them being pampered and walking free, evil minded people too are being spurred to commit crimes with the likelihood of being apprehended and dealt slim.

Jesus!
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by jimter44(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2021
The police should allow the family identify her body before an autopsy after which the corpse will be handed over to the family for burial. Without an autopsy, the court will throw the case out. Nigerians will follow the case until justice is served. Condolences to the family of this young girl.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by ayusco85(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2021
TimmyTen:
This is so painful, all she wanted was to seek for a means of earning ...why are humans this wicked and heartless?... God help us

Sometimes wisdom us profitable. Social media is not a good place to look for genuine job opportunities in this current time of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Exjoker(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2021
It is a sad lost but the family need to allow the police to conclude their investigation properly so that that "HEDIOT" can be send to prison. What a wicked world we now live in.....
RIP to the girl
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by angelfallz(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Its everywhere unfortunately.....but at least some places are better than others

Thank you for being honest.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2021
Until Nigeria makes Murder penalty to be Tying and been shot at stake and the prime suspect of which has confessed to the crime to be tried with 14 days and executed in the stake.. it would not stop..
Rip to Hiny..
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Present,sir grin grin grin

I was waiting for you to finish with your girlfriend grin
grin grin I've finish with her ma'am! She gave me go ahead. Yet doggedfighter is yet to view my email.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Phyde: 9:53am On May 03, 2021
He will be happy now waiting for another jailbreak. Some people deserved to be killed instantly.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 9:53am On May 03, 2021
Blyzz:
grin grin I've finish with her ma'am! She gave me go ahead. Yet doggedfighter is yet to view my email.
See how long it took you to see my mention.

Polygamy is not easy o grin grin
Good morning, dearie.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Itoro67: 10:15am On May 03, 2021
very sad
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Good morning, dearie.
Awwwn, who's talking about polygamy, I just wanna see the face of the girl who wanna make me cry..... I've been offline, just saw your mention.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by madridsta007(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2021
frowland:

..and which politician will want to get involved in an issue like this? Senior politicians my foot.

They use proxies, my friend.
You seem not to know Nigerian politicians undecided
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by frowland(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2021
madridsta007:

They use proxies, my friend.
You seem not to know Nigerian politicians undecided

Funny’ that I don’t know NG politicians. So you kill someone and your case is swept under the carpet because you’re close to politicians? Very funny. Nevertheless, I rather not discuss this any further.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Alexaonfleek: 12:42pm On May 03, 2021
loswhite:
What is this one saying? Are men safe in this country? All this women wrapper
Why are you foaming in thr mouth over what i said.
Women are not safe in this country,and its a fact.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by madridsta007(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2021
frowland:

Funny’ that I don’t know NG politicians. So you kill someone and your case is swept under the carpet because you’re close to politicians? Very funny. Nevertheless, I rather not discuss this any further.

You dont know Nigerian politicians. Worse still, you seem to have full confidence in Nigeria's justice system!
That is naive.
And yes, you dont need to discuss this any further.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by angelfallz(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Why are you foaming in thr mouth over what i said.
Women are not safe in this country,and its a fact.

Nobody is safe Alexa.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Good morning, dearie.
Hmm, she's reticent
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2021
Blyzz:
Hmm, she's reticent

Me? grin
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Me? grin
No, the next person sitting by your side. Anyway! Nice chatting with you. Take care of yourself! bye.
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by donphilopus: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....force a hive of bees down his throat Then seal his mouth and rub gasoline on his mouth And watch how the gasoline further infuriates the bees While the bees fuckkk him up from within

Our baby girls nor dey safe again...na wa...

Na because of all these nonsense make me nor allow one of my little sister travel go write jamb by herself in 2019.....I have to travel with her from Benin city...to auchi....we still reach auchi..then we enter bike again go one village for inside the auchi...one ugbogbo village in igarra

A real niggarrr can not bear the pain of losing any of her sister

Igarra is a town on its own and is the headquarters of Akoko Edo LGA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Attend This Type Of Interview? / How Neo Life Guys Frustrated My Life Today / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.