Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die (57784 Views)

11 Jigawa Youths Die In Road Accident While Going For Navy Screening Exam (Pix) / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by okadoo: 10:30am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
5 less Yahoo boys to worry about.....we need more tolls

May the Lord forgive you
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Willcar1960: 10:30am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
may heaven forgive you
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Musty112: 10:30am On May 03, 2021
And now, they have reached what they put forward.
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Downey(f): 10:30am On May 03, 2021
Oh gush!
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by dosht(f): 10:31am On May 03, 2021
olamide0147:

Did you say more tolls hopefully by God's grace you will be among and your whole family, you so wicked no matter how evil your enemy is never wished them death because they might turn out to be your best angel in human form, every soul are equal and useful to God bro. How would you feel if one of your brothers or sisters is among those guys, did you even think how their relatives will take this bad news, wish one of the victims family is here in NL so he/she can give your better curse from ijebu
And four out of the ladies are from same family. Shagamu Ogun state
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by orion7: 10:32am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
you dont have sense
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Davy606(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
Yahoo boy or not... all life matters....R I P to the dead..
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by drakeskull(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2021
I've said this over and over again. Those lexus drivers are very foo.lish, idiotic set of people. Driving a lexus like an F1 car. One did same yesterday and almost caused multiple accidents, I just left the weyrey to go and die. A lexus car would spot a Benz or BMW and starts a competition like wtf is wrong with you guys. Who are you drag-racing?

4 Likes

Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by gaventa: 10:33am On May 03, 2021
Even if they are scammers despite the fact that you don’t know them, but for this you have said . Except you have not been a recipient of the dividend of fraud, except the education and upbringing you got from your parents was based on legit income. Except you don’t have relatives who have benefitted from fraud of any kind. May you not see the end of this year and may you encounter evil and sorrow till the very end of your life. Only if from birth you have been living and enjoying legitimately. Ase
Kandeed:
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by stayclearofme: 10:33am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
Typical example of Nigerian Police.... Conclusion without investigation. Crazy people full Naija.
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by BigYash: 10:33am On May 03, 2021
Jay5mie:

Nigerians.

E sure me say this one na devoted member for church
Even the Christians believe say ,na sinners Jesus Christ come for. No mind the idiot. He no know himself. How many of he leaders wen dey scam am korokoro he don fit pray make them die. Na mumu he be,better one at that..
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Igivebooks: 10:34am On May 03, 2021
This is bad. Please drive cautiously as you go about your daily activities. Life no get duplicate o

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by seyz91(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2021
thought i was the only one that noticed it

but OP just put that random accident pics there sha
Kccheechy:
Does that picture look anything like lekki-epe expressway??
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by KingAlayinde(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:

you're an animal..... na bitterness go kill ya life too
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by FarahAideed: 10:35am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:

How do you know the are yahoo boys ?
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:37am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
2 females and 5 females.
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Freelane33(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2021
May Allah slap that your dirty mouth with anger
Kandeed:
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by 77star: 10:37am On May 03, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Fake handle....I hail o....
I had to look again cheesy
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by cejaypriesty(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2021
seunsiju:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/01/no-survivor-in-lekki-fatal-accident-seven-youths-dead/
He may have slept off wheel after drinking and partying all night .It's sad though ,that is why everyone should make peace with Jesus life outside christ is crises.May God comfort their families .
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Shegzy8(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2021
olamide0147:

Did you say more tolls hopefully by God's grace you will be among and your whole family, you so wicked no matter how evil your enemy is never wished them death because they might turn out to be your best angel in human form, every soul are equal and useful to God bro. How would you feel if one of your brothers or sisters is among those guys, did you even think how their relatives will take this bad news, wish one of the victims family is here in NL so he/she can give your better curse from ijebu

Hope you remember his family are also innocent but you had to put them in it.
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Crownp(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
From your comment one can easily sense that you are a myopic thinker and relatively dense individual... Is it everyone who drives a Lexus that is into fraud??... Even if they are fraudsters, I still don't approve of jesting them... If you know what some people have passed through you won't be typing all those shits y'all say about yahoo boys... I'm definitely not a fraudster, but over the years I've passed through a lot of things that have made me almost ventured into fraud. During these times I thought so well and deep that I realized these are the kind of occurrences that make young and previously good people venture into fraud... Truly everyone has a problem or the other, just that we all have level of endurance more than one another...
I'll still maintain the fact that it might just be a rich young man going out to flex with his friends and they had to encounter their death in this gruesome manner... After all if you die the same way a lotta people will call you fraud not minding if you're a legit hustler or not..

3 Likes

Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by kdot20: 10:40am On May 03, 2021
Oizatobad:
YOU MUST NOT VOW WITH SPIRIT BECAUSE THEY WILL SURELY TAKE YOU DOWN IF YOU FAILED YOUR PROMISE_____REST IN HELL
You this evil soul. None of them was involved in any form of internet fraud. You are bitter and wicked. Pathetic Soul

1 Like

Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by cassidy1996(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2021
Kccheechy:
Does that picture look anything like lekki-epe expressway??
lol
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Angrygoat: 10:40am On May 03, 2021
Wreckless drunk driving on a v6 engine with a product as light as paper. A lexus. God forbid. If to say na volvo xc 90'nonw of them will die . Drunk driving. Yahoo boys. They must have been doing 260kph on lekki ekpe express
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Goldbw122(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2021
hmm, marry their gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by 77star: 10:42am On May 03, 2021
gaventa:
Even if they are scammers despite the fact that you don’t know them, but for this you have said . Except you have not been a recipient of the dividend of fraud, except the education and upbringing you got from your parents was based on legit income. Except you don’t have relatives who have benefitted from fraud of any kind. May you not see the end of this year and may you encounter evil and sorrow till the very end of your life. Only if from birth you have been living and enjoying legitimately. Ase
Ah, shocked
Too much
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Moonlight87: 10:42am On May 03, 2021
Kandeed:
same will be said about you soon
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Frales6(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2021
hmmm. God keep us safe ooo
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by Goldbw122(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2021
Frales6:
hmmm. God keep us safe ooo
Amen that is why any thing we do we should be careful because we hold major decision in our life..

1 Like

Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by mywells: 10:46am On May 03, 2021
Godliness with contentment is a great gain.

2 Likes

Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by BigBashiru: 10:46am On May 03, 2021
seunsiju:

Bro you wicked

blacks are the most wicked race followed by north korea then whites then middle east are the least wicked....
Re: No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die by gambia(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
This is as a result of drunk driving, same incident killed my inlaw few days ago, he was just doing his normal morning jogging, car from nowhere just took him to his untimely grave... I just begin to hate some yahoo boiz couple with does bitches who accompany them.

It's quite sad, may his soul rest in peace. Take heart bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket / Kano At Night (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.