Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. (2328 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by Iambodemartins: 10:28pm On May 02, 2021
GROOM CALLS OFF WEDDING AFTER BRIDE CHEATS WITH HIS BEST MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEBOuzWMVeQ

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by EkwulobiaTV: 10:31pm On May 02, 2021
I hope this was scripted!

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by NickNyce: 10:35pm On May 02, 2021
Obviously a skit or movie. All the reactions in the video are not real for such a serious issue.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by ygowon: 10:36pm On May 02, 2021
After now, they will tell us they staged it.

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by jetwonder(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2021
grin Wise Decision From The Man To Cancelled The Wedding

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 02, 2021
Fake
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2021
Bro Code 001; Never date or consider marrying a homie's ex

People tend to underestimate these codes, a lot of young folks think it's just mere cruise and have sunk deeply in shit for violating them
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 02, 2021
He can do that again.

I hope the person above me is not Uduak Frank Akpan's accomplice angry. Sorry for that, it's just that Naija is no longer safe o.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by chatinent: 11:24pm On May 02, 2021
Who bi the groom fa? All I see are mopping sticks?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:10am On May 03, 2021
Iambodemartins:
GROOM CALLS OFF WEDDING AFTER BRIDE CHEATS WITH HIS BEST MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEBOuzWMVeQ
Scripted
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by musicutility(m): 5:36am On May 03, 2021
I like that, let her go to the bestman and plan another years to settle down with the bestman and GOD help her that the bestman does the marriage in time or the husband can leave that day for them to have it but the thunder wey go fire them go be like thunder wey just escape from sambisa forest wey no dae fear face
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by complexBoss12: 6:11am On May 03, 2021
When your woman wants to cheat, it's usually a guy you know, you see around everyday or even drinks your beer and eat in your house. Be careful with that guy she keeps telling you that she hates so much...
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by kunle75(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:

I do pray too,

Why did he has to wait this long before coming out
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by paulolee(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2021
looks staged abeegi
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by Kebbiprince: 8:38am On May 03, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
What about the old papa with face mask looking lost. I doubt is a skit
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. by mechanics(m): 3:30am On May 04, 2021
But why did she do that, that's very bad of her.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? / Can U Date A Former Runs_girl? / Am I Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.