Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Check This Book Out On Amazon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Check This Book Out On Amazon (392 Views)

Check this book out, it's a master piece (picture) / Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Book Out On Amazon by Olam09(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2021
This book is really funny.. check it out honestly you gonna love it.. it's a comedy play.
14 Days In a Laughing Academy is a contemporary comedy written book, embedded with sarcasm and showcasing the sense of humor in every characters of the literary work. The play centered on a highschool teenage boy (Daniel) who defy the order of his parents, by going on a camping trip without thier knowledge. But after he returned from the trip, he was left with no options than to feign madness for him to escape the consequences of his decision, but that did not end well for him as he ended up spending fourteen days in a mad house.

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B08L8JVH1W

Re: Check This Book Out On Amazon by Crystalom3(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2021
Great cover design. Did you do this yourself? You didn't include the link
Re: Check This Book Out On Amazon by Olam09(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2021
Crystalom3:
Great cover design. Did you do this yourself? You didn't include the link

I've embedded the link now..

I do type, Proofread and edit my manuscript by myself i design the cover myself too.. i use my phone in typing the manuscript, but i design the cover with my laptop.

I can teach anyone how to. free without any charges..
Re: Check This Book Out On Amazon by Niom(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Olam09:

I've embedded the link now..

I do type, Proofread and edit my manuscript by myself i design the cover myself too.. i use my phone in typing the manuscript, but i design the cover with my laptop.

I can teach anyone how to. free without any charges..

Hi,
Whenever I design my book cover, it gives me headache when uploading to amazon. Either it bleeds, or the height or length or something must not be correct no matter how I do it.
Can you help out please?

(1) (Reply)

Spotlight Poetry: Be Grateful — Ayomide Inufin D'great / POETS And Poetry Lovers,check Out This Poem Titled "The Wanting". / 带着微笑加速出发

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.