Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State (14125 Views)

Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / Lagos Businesswoman Shares Apartment With Intruder For One Year / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Ckonnet: 6:12am On May 03, 2021
Herdsmen/ bandits
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by kayusely70(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2021
The police should redouble their efforts in getting them rescued.
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by timota(m): 6:35am On May 03, 2021
post=101329902:

So people can't even go to their farm to check on their produce anymore?
All these criminals terrorising our darling country will all perish in due time.
This particular ones addressed as unknown gunmen will soon be made known like the bastards below....
It's only a matter of time
Your darling daddy is the no 1 terrorist in Nigeria ,The bandits are the people he brought from other countries to help him during election while the Fulani herdsman are the ones he uses to kill and collects peoples land and the Nigerian military gives them a cover,but as the lords liveth both u and others that supports this evil will received divine judgement soon

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Lashist(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2021
blinking001:
Unknown Gun men= IPOB. Y'all can do the maths. They want to make this country ungovernable. They want our obodo Nigeria to burn to aches, to what end? I hope Nigerians are beginning to see the strings playing out already. Let's all join hands and make Nigeria great again.
Our Obodo Nigeria shall be great again
What of the known kidnappers and bandits?? Where are they from and do you think they want naija governable?
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by mike8804: 7:03am On May 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The male brain is 10% bigger than the female's but the female brain works more efficiently.

cool
that's just to grease their ego
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by drstone1: 7:29am On May 03, 2021
Pmpm:
Hmmm

Rev Father Caught on CCtv Camera In an Unholy Act With Rev Sister in the Church compound, Nigerians React Says "Father Ijesha'' (Video).

Watch here => http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/rev-father-caught-on-cctv-camera-in.html

You this fellow. When will you report the sexual escapades of your imams and their sexual exploits with young ninjas.
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by ayomilore: 7:42am On May 03, 2021
prof2007:

https://punchng.com/businesswoman-guest-abducted-in-ogun/

This is the reason for high food prices. When people can no longer go to their farm again.

God help this country.
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by wallrichy: 7:48am On May 03, 2021
You are very stupid and dumb. Can't you read and understand? Stop making a silly and dumb insinuations to every story.
At times, it's better you shut your fuckkng stinking mouth instead of always trying to spill thrash which you are made up. You are so disgusting and maggot ridden human waste.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know that when a man and a woman enter the bush together, it is only for two reasons; either to go and knack or to visit Babalawo.

So of all places to take her male guest to, she went into a farm in this age and time where "short-time" chalets charge as low as 700Naira for 30minutes.

Walahi, the only thing worse than foolishness is stinginess to self.
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by agabaI23(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
I once had a water melon farm around that axis and was preparing to do Cassava farming this year.mogbe!
Hi, please can I DM you?
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by seyz91(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2021
anything farm remove your mind

the fear of killer fulani herdsmen, na their target site be that
Curious345:
I once had a water melon farm around that axis and was preparing to do Cassava farming this year.mogbe!
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Akaegwu(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know that when a man and a woman enter the bush together, it is only for two reasons; either to go and knack or to visit Babalawo.

So of all places to take her male guest to, she went into a farm in this age and time where "short-time" chalets charge as low as 700Naira for 30minutes.

Walahi, the only thing worse than foolishness is stinginess to self.
This one smoke Aboki gum.
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Elidrisy20: 9:13am On May 03, 2021
Edutour323:
AS EXPECTED

UAE VISIT VISA FOR NIGERIANS
BEST OFFER
YOU CAN CHAT OR CALL US ON OUR WHATSAPP NUMBER BELOW
stop posting dis rubbish,na so una go take kidnap innocent ppl most female in da name sending dem to Dubai
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Mixedfruit: 10:13am On May 03, 2021
puremaker7:
don't be this stupid on Monday morning.
sorry sir!
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:21am On May 03, 2021
blinking001:
Unknown Gun men= IPOB. Y'all can do the maths. They want to make this country ungovernable. They want our obodo Nigeria to burn to aches, to what end? I hope Nigerians are beginning to see the strings playing out already. Let's all join hands and make Nigeria great again.
Our Obodo Nigeria shall be great again

CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Ariyagist: 11:00am On May 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The male brain is 10% bigger than the female's but the female brain works more efficiently.

cool

What d u want us to learn from this?

Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by ngjames2021: 2:32pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Richthekid: 5:26pm On May 03, 2021
Really
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by BRATISLAVA: 2:32pm On May 04, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

cool
Demzee bloodysperm et Al can't believe this! They think they are rational and women are emotional, because they learned a little red pill ego soothing.
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by DEMZEE(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Demzee bloodysperm et Al can't believe this! They think they are rational and women are emotional, because they learned a little red pill ego soothing.

Mama goan suck ur husband's dick jhars

Women are logical beings yet they can't walk alone at night.

Women are logical beings yet they need affirmative actions to enter politics and business.

Women are rational beings and yet rape is problem to them
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

As long as they are estrogenious and menstruate they can't utilize logic like men , ovulating cyclical hormones inhibit logic

Biological realities don't adhere to social construct
Re: Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This describes rape, battering, violence and oppression to women by our archaic primitive culture who ought to be civilized and carry the man to court where he would face the rule of law

Mrs Nigeria men are violent men who tolerate rapist and women assaulters
Yen Yen Yen

Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo / Kyari: Why Disgraced Super Cop Cannot Escape Imprisonment – Henry Kelechukwu / We’re Still Searching For Ajegunle Killer Cop, Dania Ojo – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.