Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For (23602 Views)

Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / 6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by OfficialGaGa(m): 2:11am On May 03, 2021
Hello guys, so I want to learn at least one professional course and I have a cope of them to choose from but I dont really know which to do first..

these are the courses

1. PMP ( Project Management professional )
2. HRMP ( Human Resources Management Professional
3. HSE (Health safety n environmental management (HSE 1&2) / Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA/HSE Levels)
4. SCLM (Supply chain & logistics management)
5. CRMP (Customer relation management professional)

I had the intention to do the HSE but the money is a little bit much for me right now... so I am just in between...

so guys I need ur input on which one is really needed now in the employment market.

thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by osato45: 5:18am On May 03, 2021
Well if you have a way of practicing any of your listed after training yourself, should be your guiding factor.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Catherinejose: 5:13am On May 07, 2021
If you are looking for professional courses, I would like to give my suggestions. Rather than choosing these courses, you can go with Acca Course, It has a bright future and a better career options after clearing all the exams. In case if you are planning to join the Acca course, You can <a href="https://www.soeglobal.com/what-are-the-13-papers-of-acca/">visit this page</a> to know more about the 13 papers of Acca.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Laideabdulahi: 2:55pm On May 10, 2021
First of all.
What's your area of specialization in school.
It will help guide on what to advise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2021
Number 2
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by NwaNimo1(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
Hnnnmmmmmm...make I no talk wetin dey my mind. With the way Nigeria is going nau, please study ANIMAL HUSBANDRY or Zoocology if u want to be in Nigeria. But if u wan japaa, abeg no too select course to read. Even if na VAPOUR and COSMOPOLITAN TECHNOLOGY, apply and Japaa. Na my friend say make I advice u because e get why...

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Bossontop(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2021

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by HEAVEN4444: 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
any
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by FMAKJ: 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
PMP
HSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Hamachi(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
grin

First, Register with the link below

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU, you will get FREE $200 on every coin you purchase

Secondly, don't invest what you cannot afford to loose

Thirdly, don't get greedy

Finally, school will teach you a ABC but life would teach you BTC

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by ofiko123(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
Project management professional should be nice...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Capslock01: 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
Please don't invest in any of those certificate!
They'll amount to waste of money.

I have HSE certifications but it's practically useless.

Invest your time and money in Tech.

Learn Programming, UI/UX, Designs (Graphics or Engineering), Video editing or Animation and you'll be happy you do.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by RadioMOUTH(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
osato45:
Well if you have a way of practicing any of your listed after training yourself, should be your guiding factor.

is that what he asked?

learn how to play a role in people's life and not a lead

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Oblongata: 6:44pm On May 12, 2021
Pmp all the way
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Antibot5: 6:44pm On May 12, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Hello guys, so I want to learn at least one professional course and I have a cope of them to choose from but I dont really know which to do first..

these are the courses

3. HSE (Health safety n environmental management (HSE 1&2) / Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA/HSE Levels)

I had the intention to do the HSE but the money is a little bit much for me right now... so I am just in between...

so guys I need ur input on which one is really needed now in the employment market.

thanks

HRMP

But if you ask me, I'll say:

Digital Marketing
Data analysis
IT support
Website development
Cyber security

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by bobbychenko(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2021
checkout this survey site guys. get paid up to 200$ for answering questions within two weeks. it's better than nothing.

https://tapinbox.com/?rf=467118
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Oracleforce: 6:45pm On May 12, 2021
Go for all the courses.. It will make your cv bulky....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by ScotDan: 6:45pm On May 12, 2021
OfficialGaGa:

these are the courses

thanks

I will advise you put in for EIA is a very good course and it has a lot of benefits because environmental impact assessment is very cogent in our society even globally

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by richidinho(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by mainman7(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
MikanoDesign:
Which kind of Wahala be this?
Exactly as the woke and intelligent persons have foresaw and predicted. Both Countries took same Astrasenca Vaccines. The gene-altering Vaccines that they rushed to take now manifesting its original Purpose.

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Efekb: 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
OfficialGaGa:

these are the courses

thanks
take a course on product management though it's not listed here ,take the one for UDACITY
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by bet9ja(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
Take number 2 off the list as software engineers are busy automating it. Go for number 4 and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Emuf: 6:46pm On May 12, 2021
What is your area of specialization?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / Share Your Experience As A Freelancer / If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.