Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For (23591 Views)

Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / 6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by smatme(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
Do PMP and leave this country.

Thank me later
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Teejay13(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2021
I will advice you go for Data Analysis.

It is the future of tech.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by DenreleDave(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
OfficialGaGa:

Education tho... but I want to diversify.... my budget sha... 30 to 50 max

I did digital marketing for free from Google

Currently doing project management professional on Coursera in conjunction with Google for Free..

Very sọọn, i will be doing customer relationships management for free too via udemy.

Thank God I didn't have to pay for any

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by AK481(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2021
Supply chain and logistics management
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by OGmoney19(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Catherinejose post=101451818]If you are looking for professional courses, I would like to give my suggestions. Rather than choosing these courses, you can go with Acca Course, It has a bright future and a better career options after clearing all the exams. In case if you are planning to join the Acca course, You can <a href="https://www.soeglobal.com/what-are-the-13-papers-of-acca/">visit this page</a> to know more about the 13 papers of Acca. [ In this nigeria do not bother going to school.. use that money and do business or travel out ..]
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 12, 2021
DenreleDave:

I did digital marketing for free from Google

Currently doing project management professional on Coursera in conjunction with Google for Free..

Very sọọn, i will be doing customer relationships management for free too via udemy.

Thank God I didn't have to pay for any
for a starter like me how do I go about it?
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 12, 2021
Martinnox:
Hse is quite boring but it's worth it
is it only for engineering and environment related graduates?
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Emuf: 8:17pm On May 12, 2021
OfficialGaGa:

i am interested... currently not working tho...
thank u sir
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 12, 2021
I did HRMP
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:20pm On May 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Absolutely true
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by dave4rella(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2021
cool

Do HSE level 3 straight, if you know anyone or contractors in the oil firm, with God's grace, hardwork and good character you will be able to afford food and rent through it.
But it's not a steady job..

Goodluck
It must be by nisp Nigerian institute of safety professionals.. Every other certifying body is scam
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by kriss27(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2021
Capslock01:
Please don't invest in any of those certificate!
They'll amount to waste of money.

I have HSE certifications but it's practically useless.

Invest your time and money in Tech.

Learn Programming, UI/UX, Designs (Graphics or Engineering), Video editing or Animation and you'll be happy you do.

Do you mean graphics design
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2021
Hrmp
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Teewai69: 8:39pm On May 12, 2021
Pls go for HRCM 1st.. All you have do is register with CIPM, sit for their exams maximum of 2yrs depending on the course you studied while in uni and your educational qualifications and boom you're chartered. And you have your license to practice as HR.
After that you can consider HSE, also write their professional exams and get your certificate as well, if you're lucky to get a job with an oil company it's very interesting, all you have do is write out safety rules and regulations(policy) for the company and ensure all staff follows it.
You'll find both interesting if you're a lady. Trust me.
And in most companies HR officers and HSE officers are usually paddies cuz they somehow work together when you have to discuss about staff welfare (health)

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
I did HRMP
How has it been so far
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by fayomim: 8:42pm On May 12, 2021
Go for bandit science......It worth it
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Teewai69: 8:42pm On May 12, 2021
Supply chain and logistics is ok too which is usually called procurement department. Not all companies have procurement officer [/b]ooooo. Na [b]Admin dey procure for some companies.

All the best
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Lovecars501(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2021
fayomim:
Go for bandit science......It worth it
You really need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Amex2018: 9:28pm On May 12, 2021
Can I send you a PM?

Emuf:

OP, if you are truly interested in project management and you are not working for now, i will guide you and offer free online training for you. However, if you are currently working, I will charge you.

I am Planner/Scheduler (use both P6 and MS Project) and a certified Project Management Professional by PMI.

I will continue to train fresh graduates who are not working free of charge.
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by atess90(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Hello guys, so I want to learn at least one professional course and I have a cope of them to choose from but I dont really know which to do first..

these are the courses

1. PMP ( Project Management professional )
2. HRMP ( Human Resources Management Professional
3. HSE (Health safety n environmental management (HSE 1&2) / Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA/HSE Levels)
4. SCLM (Supply chain & logistics management)
5. CRMP (Customer relation management professional)

I had the intention to do the HSE but the money is a little bit much for me right now... so I am just in between...

so guys I need ur input on which one is really needed now in the employment market.

thanks

If you can do all at a time, it's not bad. I did 1,2 and 3 together and would have done the remaining two if I didn't relocate
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Sirwallace(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2021
please ditch those paper outdated courses and go for professional IT courses on udacity or courseEra.
The cert is well recognised everywhere in the world.
there is data analyst, business intelligense, database management, software engineering and host of others to choose from.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Oju4190: 10:30pm On May 12, 2021
Go and learn how to trade FOREX.....Then come and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Legendguy(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2021
Emuf:

OP, if you are truly interested in project management and you are not working for now, i will guide you and offer free online training for you. However, if you are currently working, I will charge you.

I am Planner/Scheduler (use both P6 and MS Project) and a certified Project Management Professional by PMI.

I'm interested, I'm currently unemployed
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Legendguy(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2021
AK481:
Supply chain and logistics management
pls can i learn tgis course free online like coursera?
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by senchibi: 11:07pm On May 12, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Hello guys, so I want to learn at least one professional course and I have a cope of them to choose from but I dont really know which to do first..

these are the courses

1. PMP ( Project Management professional )
2. HRMP ( Human Resources Management Professional
3. HSE (Health safety n environmental management (HSE 1&2) / Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA/HSE Levels)
4. SCLM (Supply chain & logistics management)
5. CRMP (Customer relation management professional)

I had the intention to do the HSE but the money is a little bit much for me right now... so I am just in between...

so guys I need ur input on which one is really needed now in the employment market.

thanks
numbers 2 and 3 . Thank me later
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by ecosystm(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2021
Emuf:

Am interested..drop your WhatsApp no
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by cornelin(m): 12:16am On May 13, 2021
Emuf:

send me your contact on hembaqprojects@gmail.com

Good day sir,
I need your expert advice here please. I recently got an offer to work as a HSE intern. The allowance is not much and I am only required to come just once in a week which doesn't have a fixed day. The days are selected randomly because there are other interns too.

Also, I got a job that pays 40k recently too which requires me to come to work everyday and there was no way they would allow me one day off.

What do I do? Do I accept the job and forfeit the internship or accept the internship and lose the job?
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Emuf: 3:26am On May 13, 2021
cornelin:

Good day sir,
I need your expert advice here please. I recently got an offer to work as a HSE intern. The allowance is not much and I am only required to come just once in a week which doesn't have a fixed day. The days are selected randomly because there are other interns too.

Also, I got a job that pays 40k recently too which requires me to come to work everyday and there was no way they would allow me one day off.

What do I do? Do I accept the job and forfeit the internship or accept the internship and lose the job?

What is your job role at the 40k workplace?
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Emuf: 3:27am On May 13, 2021
ecosystm:

Am interested..drop your WhatsApp no

Send mail to hembaqprojects@gmail.com
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by Bossontop(m): 4:49am On May 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:

You been chop ban? where af you been?

Ban ke....Lol, i jus no get plenty time for nairaland again so i hardly comment these days

Hope u're good boss??
Re: Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For by BruncleZuma: 4:49am On May 13, 2021
Bossontop:

Ban ke....Lol, i jus no get plenty time for nairaland again so i hardly comment these days

Hope u're good boss??
All well and good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Secretly Sacks 30,000 Workers - Nigerian Pilot / 5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / If You Want To Be Successful Financially, Avoid These Things

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.