Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi (40511 Views)

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by gawu1: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
77star:

Olodo
E no go better for your papa angry
Na faceless forum give ur dull generation mouth Na

I still insist if them born ur Papa well, give me ur address, e go shock u

Shebi most of u no get sense ni, u go get sense by force,

After I finished dealing with you, in ur life u no go dey jump into other pple mention anyhow

If u know say, u b true pikin of ur Papa
Give me location about u or still drop ur contact, if I no go surprise u

Shebi u dey take me for a yeye and foolish person?

If e sure for u, do as I asked
I'm living in Abuja. Can you tell where are so that I can fix where we will meet?
How about that abandoned building near zoma rock?
It's not by flexing garbage.
Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by 77star: 5:16pm On May 03, 2021
gawu1:

I'm living in Abuja. Can you tell where are so that I can fix where we will meet?

What took u so long to reply?
Because of lie u wan tell right?
E no go better for you
For telling lie

U Abuja?
Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by Richthekid: 5:17pm On May 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by 77star: 5:17pm On May 03, 2021
gawu1:

Why u no dey live for Lagos
Make I arrange my goons come meet you

By then, we go know who b coward
Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by Slurity(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2021
9jvirgin:
How many more are left? Liars!
What is wrong with you guys, the only news THAT is not fake is the one that is bad news or rubbished the leaders. And yet you will claim to be Christian or Muslim
Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by gawu1: 6:01pm On May 03, 2021
77star:

Why u no dey live for Lagos
Make I arrange my goons come meet you

By then, we go know who b coward
''arrange my goons to come meet you''
I thought I was talking to a man. I never actually knew you are even a big for nothing coward.
But since you are afraid of meeting me face to face one on one, why can't you foot the bill of your goons to come meet me at the location I suggested. I promised to pay you back hundredth time your bill.
Big for nothing coward.
Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by 77star: 8:23pm On May 03, 2021
gawu1:

''arrange my goons to come meet you''
I thought I was talking to a man. I never actually knew you are even a big for nothing coward.
But since you are afraid of meeting me face to face one on one, why can't you foot the bill of your goons to come meet me at the location I suggested. I promised to pay you back hundredth time your bill.
Big for nothing coward.
How would I be dragging with a mumu nonentity like u when I'm surrounded by pple who would do the beating for me.

Like I said, no be ur fault, Na social media give you chance

Had it been I am able to see you in real life, it would av been better

And for ur info, I no dey Abuja
Na mushin, I dey

I'm just furious for not able to deal with you angry
U no go see the end of this year, I even feel like killing you
Re: Two Dreaded Kidnappers Monday Mimiko And Abu Billi Have Been Gunned Down In Kogi by vicfajeze: 7:10am On May 04, 2021
Abi the guy ex ondo state Gov bro?Gov.Abdulrahamon Mimiko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / "A Police Officer Fondled My Genitals While Searching Me For Drug, Gun" / Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.