Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum (54581 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by ngjames2021: 2:42pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits!

I've changed my life!
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!

No doubts, no fears!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by EMMY76: 3:22pm On May 03, 2021
Christ embassy always have issues like these the other day a family was protesting of their family house donated to the church without their approval by one of their son who attends the church.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Zionmdde: 3:33pm On May 03, 2021
Weathered:
grin grin grin I no fit deal with this kind of pussifed and hominem and subterfuge.....so the victims have special abilities to know where their money went?

When a defence looks so silly it stalls internet speed.
Wen they can't answer a simple question they resort to abuse.
No vex go to d church and confront dem

1 Like

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by MarieSucre(f): 5:21pm On May 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:
When I call pastors and imams criminals and fraudsters, people say all sorts of trash.

How can a so-called man of God collect cash from a questionable character?

This clearly shows that these men are solely after wealth and money not the so-called fraudulent salvation.

Christians and moslems should better hope and pray that hellfire doesn't exist cos they would be the biggest casualties.

Up atheism!!!

I don't think he would be able to verify if it's questionable or not at the moment of donation.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Richthekid: 5:27pm On May 03, 2021
1b what
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by DedeNkem: 5:28pm On May 03, 2021
Nigerians mumu too much!! No matter how many PONZIs come and abscond with idiots' money, create another one tomorrow, you'll still see new mumus parting with their own money in hope of getting rich quick!!

Mumuism and iberiberism dey too much inside this zoo called Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by CianaJoy(f): 5:33pm On May 03, 2021
princewarri1985:
I got 30,000 naira alert on saturday from federal government survival fund, and this is the first time am getting anything from this country as a Nigerian. PLS. WHO ALSO RECEIVE ALERT HERE TOO ON SATURDAY??

I got the alert on Saturday too.. But the other staffs hasn't gotten.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by vickydevoka(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

My friend keep quiet!

If he was paying monthly ROI of 15% then it means he must have been making at least 20% ROI per month...if you put the 20 best forex traders in a room to trade I can guarantee you that none of them will make a consistent ROI of 20% every month in 1 year!

This thing was a Ponzi Scheme from day 1. angry

U can make 50% buh it won't be consistent and it involves risk
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Weathered: 8:39pm On May 03, 2021
Zionmdde:

Wen they can't answer a simple question they resort to abuse.
No vex go to d church and confront dem
you asked a simple question? So na simple question you spend over 200 word thesis dey write.

You're mentally fragile, even your body and soul no get sense.

Lazy thief defending another lazy, glamorous theif.

Don't go look for work, keep hiding in church looking for who to defraud.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by xeju: 8:50pm On May 03, 2021
Crystalom3:
God said test all spirits to see if they are of God or not.

Even jesus ask people he heals if they are OK. Do you remember the man he healed and asks if he can see well and the man said he sees men as though they are tree and jesus had to perform the miracle on him again.

The problem today is that a lot of Christians fail to test what their pastor says. They just accept it. We should always test everything before we assimilate them
so John was testing God? even when God said we shouldn't test him
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by bobestman(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2021
Money wey don use open another
church branch. The way these men of golds collect any money from people will make you know that they don't have the true spirit of our Creator in them. The true Spirit will not allow you collect money from just anyone cos most of the money are not clean - might be from thieves or Politicians. It's an abomination to collect such money. They will even collect money from widows and poor people without remorse. Compare the spirit of God Almighty in churches today with that of the Apostles in the book of Acts. Just a little lie sent Ananias and Sapphira to their early grave

Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Zionmdde: 9:54pm On May 03, 2021
Weathered:
you asked a simple question? So na simple question you spend over 200 word thesis dey write.

You're mental fragile, even your body and soul no get sense.

Lazy thief defending another lazy, glamorous their.

Don't go look for work, keep hiding in church looking for who to defraud.

I can feed u, ur father, ur mother, ur siblings and do give away for ur uncles too of course with stolen money. Screenshot ur MBA profile let me screenshot mine lets see who has more money stuck in there.
I am taking responsibility for my investment decisions if u want keep looking for a church to blame since u are not man enof to own up to ur mistake of borrowing money to invest thinking dat MBA can change ur status as a church rat.
They will have midweek service this Wednesday, prepare ur placard and take it there

Ode
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Weathered: 11:11pm On May 03, 2021
Zionmdde:

I can feed u, ur father, ur mother, ur siblings and do give away for ur uncles too of course with stolen money. Screenshot ur MBA profile let me screenshot mine lets see who has more money stuck in there.
I am taking responsibility for my investment decisions if u want keep looking for a church to blame since u are not man enof to own up to ur mistake of borrowing money to invest thinking dat MBA can change ur status as a church rat.
They will have midweek service this Wednesday, prepare ur placard and take it there

Ode
you'll start from feeding your low- hygiene mother who had no ethics to bequeath to you and then your unmotivated drunken father, then progress from using noodles as your staple food before prating about feeding someone who is economically and intellectually superior to your Inferior peasant bloodlines.

So you're on MBA scheme? Son of damnation. I have never and will never be part of any Ponzi scheme. I'm too financially secured to embark on a desperate mission of financial land of Oz.

But that's how materially and morally bankrupt you and your wretch of a family are.

You're not only an MBA investor but part of the unscrupulous, dirty pigs who encouraged people to invest in it so you can live a lazy life. That's why you're her trying to defend shameless thieves.

Let the devil have your soul and your mother be raped in hell by Beelzebub's pixies for birthing a human waste like you.

You nailed yourself as a petty, desperate albeit lazy thief who survives by ripping others.

Demented human slob
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Zionmdde: 3:41am On May 04, 2021
Weathered:
you'll start from feeding your low- hygiene mother who had no ethics to bequeath to you and then your unmotivated drunken father, then progress from using noodles as your staple food before prating about feeding someone who is economically and intellectually superior to your Inferior peasant bloodlines.

So you're on MBA scheme? Son of damnation. I have never and will never be part of any Ponzi scheme. I'm too financially secured to embark on a desperate mission of financial land of Oz.

But that's how materially and morally bankrupt you and your wretch of a family are.

You're not only an MBA investor but part of the unscrupulous, dirty pigs who encouraged people to invest in it so you can live a lazy life. That's why you're her trying to defend shameless thieves.

Let the devil have your soul and your mother be raped in hell by Beelzebub's pixies for birthing a human waste like you.

You nailed yourself as a petty, desperate albeit lazy thief who survives by ripping others.

Demented human slob
With the 360k u borrowed to invest think it will lift u from poverty, ur mother from akwuna akwuna and all ur sisters from night runs jobs. Sorry u can go to the church and collect ur money. Yes I encouraged people to invest in and everyone I encouraged had their capital and more profits before s crash. I predicted wen it will crash so I started discouraging my guys from topping their investment .
U can come around with ur mother let me give two of u jobs, obviously MBA finished ur life kpatakpata.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Weathered: 8:19am On May 04, 2021
Zionmdde:

With the 360k u borrowed to invest think it will lift u from poverty, ur mother from akwuna akwuna and all ur sisters from night runs jobs. Sorry u can go to the church and collect ur money. Yes I encouraged people to invest in and everyone I encouraged had their capital and more profits before s crash. I predicted wen it will crash so I started discouraging my guys from topping their investment .
U can come around with ur mother let me give two of u jobs, obviously MBA finished ur life kpatakpata.
see your weak desperate lines wen you want take do clapback grin grin grin

I don't know which is weaker, your frail attempt at dissing or your father's inability to man up to the family which made you a no-life thief.

At 35, the high points of your life is becoming an online recruit for a Ponzi scheme. And you think the gods of your ancestors haven't taken your father's sins upon you? grin grin grin

Your personal life is the reflection of the Nigerian economy, no hope, desperate attempts to escape neck-deep poverty.

With all these ill-luck and damnation on your destiny, you still have the added bonus of having the brain powers of a convulsing pre-term baby.

The measurement of your mother's IQ is reflected in her miserable whelp of a son who is dumb enough to invest in MBA....that also reflects her poor marital choices in choosing a lazy shiftless idiot for your father.

I don't even know which is worse, your intellectual poverty or mental incapacitation.

Emo-bitch.

When I'm through with you, you will become an anti Ponzi scheme crusader here on Nairaland.

Poverty-enveloped idiot
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by tplayer: 8:26am On May 04, 2021
Guys, enough of these insults. Sheathe your swords, please.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by princewarri1985: 8:39am On May 04, 2021
CianaJoy:

I got the alert on Saturday too.. But the other staffs hasn't gotten.
i guess they are doing the payment bank by bank. Because my bank is UBA and i got my alert on saturday
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by rita25(f): 1:08pm On May 04, 2021
PLS GIVE ME THAT HIS STAFF CONTACT/...........................MY MONEY TIE THERE
daddytime:
Funny stuff.

Make una come make I show una Maxwell massive estates here for Abuja make una mount protests or begin share the properties among unasef.

The dude was busy buying up entire streets and remodelling with your monies.

Davido, Timaya, and the rest were his personal entertainers while it lasted. Na dollar rain with different types of strippers on his beck and call.

Maxwell wey build one massive hotel for Abuja wey never complete, but he already had staffs employed and paying them salary to just come to work, hang around, and watch him groove to no end.

I asked one of his staffs what he does for a living, he mentioned forex. I explained to him that it was all a ruse and a scam including how it will end. That was a month before the crash.

Maxwell had over 10 mopol guards always with him. Sometime towards the end of last year, the mopols got into an argument amongst themselves and one of them shot his colleague dead.

Too much gist joor

It hurts to see so much gullible and greedy people feed their senior colleagues greed with their contributions.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Maestro21: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2021
Golan007:

It is not a lie.

This was published and Chris reacted to it.

Must be at least 20 years since the incident.

If I tell you something is a lie it is because it is a lie. I know the Lawrence Agada story. The part that is a lie is 1. Pastor Chris said he will not return it and 2. That the money even got to him at all.

Lawrence Agada said he donated a generator to his local church and gave some offerings here and there. Have you seen anyone who steals money so he can give it to the church? Nobody does that. A thief steals for himself. He might donate to his church some amount but he is only doing that for the sake of his conscience.

Lawrence Agada even confessed that Sheraton asked him to lie that he gave all the money to the church as that was the only way they felt they could recover their money. They already knew it was impossible because he had spent the bulk of the money on personal things. By the way, the Generator plant he gave his church was returned.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Maestro21: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2021
Weathered:
when last did you read anything outside Nairaland? The stolen funds was reported in all nation dailies.

LOL. read my last reply.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Maestro21: 6:57am On Jun 11, 2021
dominique:

You were probably too young around 2004/2005 when it happened. All the major newspapers carried the story.

Read my last reply. grin I wonder why you people think everyone is half researched like some of you guys.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Maestro21: 6:57am On Jun 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

What do you mean lies?

It happened...the guy's name is James Agada!

Lawrence not James and I have already explained myself above.
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by Maestro21: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2021
davidluv:
check online and verify na olodo..

That what part was true? lol
Re: MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum by ChuksUNited: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hi Bro!
I would like to hear from you concerning what you mentioned about Maxwell's estate in Abuja and if it's verifiable true. Please here's my number 0704 938 2306. Thank you.
daddytime:
Funny stuff.

Make una come make I show una Maxwell massive estates here for Abuja make una mount protests or begin share the properties among unasef.

The dude was busy buying up entire streets and remodelling with your monies.

Davido, Timaya, and the rest were his personal entertainers while it lasted. Na dollar rain with different types of strippers on his beck and call.

Maxwell wey build one massive hotel for Abuja wey never complete, but he already had staffs employed and paying them salary to just come to work, hang around, and watch him groove to no end.

I asked one of his staffs what he does for a living, he mentioned forex. I explained to him that it was all a ruse and a scam including how it will end. That was a month before the crash.

Maxwell had over 10 mopol guards always with him. Sometime towards the end of last year, the mopols got into an argument amongst themselves and one of them shot his colleague dead.

Too much gist joor

It hurts to see so much gullible and greedy people feed their senior colleagues greed with their contributions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.