Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? (32288 Views)

Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? / Missing Child: Boluwatife Adegoke Has Been Found / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by SefunmiHookups: 11:05am On May 03, 2021
budusky05:
She has been found
wow...do you mean this? Amen!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by McDonJay(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2021
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/Richesse_Amon/status/1388803801793146881?s=19
I pray God brings her home in Jesus name.
Just this last saturday, I woke up to hear from my landlord that they were at the police station till the Friday night. My landlord's son was sent to withdraw 120k from the atm by his boss, but unfortunately the only thing he could remember was that a man approached him immediately he got down from the okada at the bank and afterwards people had to stop him from entering the bush about 3 kilometers away from the bank before he could regain consciousness. They collected the 120k, the atm cards and his two android phones. The boy is about 19yrs.
These days we need to be very very careful in sending minors to the atm and night. These wicked souls use jazz/juju to hypnotize for roberry and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Timijo(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2021
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/Richesse_Amon/status/1388803801793146881?s=19
Ha, we have the same surname. I hope she is not one of my nieces in Lagos.
I pray she returns home safely.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Teeq1234: 12:07pm On May 03, 2021
Read on twitter she's been found in a mosque around their area or so after three days
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:01pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is the queue at the ATM that long that it still hasn't gotten to her turn after 3days?

I keep warning them.
There are some errands mother's should not just send their underage kids on.

Mama Kafayatu should better learn from this because each time I visit her, she'd send out her 10year old son on one stupid errand so we can have privacy.

Why will a mom send a 10year old to go and use the ATM in a country where no one is safe.
Are they wiser than some of our parents who locked us up in the wardrobe for privacy or when they didn't want us to see what visitors they were having?
animal. why not mama nwaAmaikpe, the renowned mad man
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by MarieSucre(f): 5:18pm On May 03, 2021
Fogman:
Missing girls, is this a new tren?, May she be found hale and hearty ijn.

Not juts girls oo. Everyday on social media I see post of young boys and men who are declared missing. The whole situation is just depressing.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Fogman(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

Not juts girls oo. Everyday on social media I see post of young boys and men who are declared missing. The whole situation is just depressing.

The insecurity in the country presently is alarming
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? by Jbleenk: 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
HenryWilliams:

Idiot

It’s obvious u are just as perverted as he is. Paedophilic bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.