Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India (15769 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal / How Senior Police Officers Aided Escape Of 100 Robbery Suspects In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Seniorwriter(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2021
A case of double wahala for Dead Body!
Well if you do the crime be equally ready to do the time too.

Wonder why people still involve themselves with frauds or criminality in this days of ease2access to online digital assets that allows for earning good returns on investment to a tune of $500 monthly just allowing your money or skills to the needful.
Anyways knowledge is power

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by ecomalchemist(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2021
AZAMAN

AZA

When your village people turn on your Bluetooth be rest assured that it will connect to any device.

"yoUR bLuEt00tH dEvice is ReaDy To pEaRL"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by PrinceofHCI(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2021
Very interesting development, indeed!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by AllenSpencer: 7:21am On May 03, 2021
The Nigerian identity has been bastardized, reaped, destroyed, shredded and tanked.

God can't even redeem then identity with present status quo.

At the end, we blame the government for our own mis-representation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by tiswell(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2021
fake news
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by foreshore(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2021
Shukushaka:
Nigerian Man, Tochukwu Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/03/nigerian-man-tochukwu-arrested-defrauding-senior-police-officer-india

Same tribe disgracing Nigeria all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by GreenArrow1(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2021
ecomalchemist:
AZAMAN

AZA

When your village people turn on your Bluetooth be rest assured that it will connect to any device.

"yoUR bLuEt00tH dEvice is ReaDy To pEaRL"

Connectida successfully
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by IYANGBALI: 7:27am On May 03, 2021
I only came to check his name and I am happy that, I was not disappointed

Awon enia Bimiafashion
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Galadimabawa: 7:27am On May 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by peacettw: 7:27am On May 03, 2021
On seeing the title, I thought to myself, only one tribe will be brave enough to do this and I wasn't disappointed.

Notwithstanding this being a crime from a bad egg, I applaud the Igbos for their ingenuity and their unabashed doggedness. It is my prayer that these gifts will be channeled towards achieving something great.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Amaechi667(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2021
Shukushaka:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/03/nigerian-man-tochukwu-arrested-defrauding-senior-police-officer-india
Very bad
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by DSC7: 7:28am On May 03, 2021
One day we go hear say yahoo boys don scam Marwa.....

As ordinary driver fit scam our president wetin remain again?...

But dis guy get mind oooo.....

SayNoToCrime!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by cosmos1440: 7:28am On May 03, 2021

Another Tochukwu

Na dem, the curse of the black race
After they will say Nigerians are jealous of them.
Is this the type of thing to be jealous of ?

Ndi ara gang

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2021
osejie17:
Please I'm a graduate of accountancy in University of
Agriculture makurdi,I graduated with 2.1 I did my Nysc in 2019,since then no Job. I have been struggling to make ends meet My father died just last week April and I buried him three days ago on first of May . please nairalanders I need a job. please ,i am the first child of the family I have four siblings In school ,now my father is gone the responsibility is on me, please nairalanders I need a job please help me anyway u can to get one.please I'm begging. Awaiting ur response ,thank you for assisting me,I'm grateful.
Shey u go cum meet me for airport road for uyo bt no tell anybody your location abeg I no want trouble
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by BigYash: 7:28am On May 03, 2021
post=101331481:

Damn!

These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad and for inside our darling nation no dey ever tire?
Dem take fraud, drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa?
Animalistic bastards
Zoo animals.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the countryto to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Point of correction,
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy by criminals and fools, not by tribe.
Only some sets of animalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
He no try at all,I agree. As you rightly said thief na thief. The people you support and call Darling daddy,are they different from this thief that scammed India police? Talk to me nigga
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Chiefhenric(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2021
People will ever stop disgracing our
Nation, Nigeria
God will see us through.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2021
Na greedy police officer.

He should be fired
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by princewarri1985: 7:33am On May 03, 2021
Hmm na wa oh. Just imagine person get mind go scam senior police officer for country wey non be your own. With Nigerians anything is possibe. That was how a girl pleaded with an army office in warri here to help her with his phone to call somebody, but the girl ran away with the phone. The army officer could not believe his eyes. Some people just too get strong heart i swear
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by naijaman2225(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Must be his village people. Like the Nigerian lady in Ukraine who was arrested for selling drugs to an undercover DEA agent.

LOL
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by CasNova: 7:41am On May 03, 2021
Nigeria no desire fear!

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by tunary(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2021
lol he no see person play na senior police officer he go play with
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by chukwuibuipob: 7:47am On May 03, 2021
sad Fl@thead Jew arecrimiNALS cool sad.PIG sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Trustedpronet: 7:47am On May 03, 2021
Dem dey scam active military general for naija...who be India? One India man bin wan job me that year.... I laugh in Swahili . guy man wan guy guy man. My mother didn't raise no fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2021
Damn niggar.
this is not all right.

it is just funny to know that the largest critics of this present administration are from that side of the country but what about them too?Aren't their brothers tarnishing the image of the country all over the world.I don't want to say too much
they should remove the specks in their eyes first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by pieces18: 7:56am On May 03, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
If all these talents can be utilized positively we make a great country.

Imagine a senior police officer. Problem is that nonsense Nigeria youths use their talents negatively. And the useless government do not have avenue to explore it for positive output.
Immediately i saw the headline, I predicted the person must be an Igbo man. I used to envy Nigerians abroad, but now I don't. Nigerians are such a terrible people to trust our government to we the citizens. Who do us this thing?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Nobody: 7:58am On May 03, 2021
Either we like it or not he his a Nigerian, so those that will come here and start blabbing oh he’s from this or that part of the country should borrow sense o

Shukushaka:

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 8:01am On May 03, 2021
tochuku, tocuku......confirmed ipob
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by jacobnel(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2021
Ndi developer....Abeg Buhari do come give this people their own country ooh .Dem don spoil Nigeria enough. I Never see the people wey dey anxious for money like this.Even when dem get the money they will not still help their brothers naa only flexing Dem sabi.They will be there and their brothers will be dieing.Ndi developer����

Shukushaka:

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Calitoscassius(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Must be his village people. Like the Nigerian lady in Ukraine who was arrested for selling drugs to an undercover DEA agent.
That is not a very big deal every drug dealer encounters undercover police or drug enforcement always without knowing. That is why it is called undercover. They are not gonna turn up with their force uniform or police written on their faces are they? sad
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Calitoscassius(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2021
Brave guy!! He must have being desparate for a Benz.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by kayfact123(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2021
Igbo kwenu !!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Defrauding Senior Police Officer In India by Angrygoat: 8:33am On May 03, 2021
For just 2.7million naira. Igbos vs afonja.
Let's say afonja gets itunes card 'while ipob go for real block and sometimes the bigger ones go for real bricks and kilos. Now picture 1st payment 2.7m ' imagine what 2nd payment would be. Let's say 10m.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Thieves Arrested By Navy In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / New Born Baby Found Dead In A Gutter In Kano. Graphic Photos / How Nigeria’s SSS Is Violating The Law And Illegally Parading Itself As DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.